Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by Starfish
Most useless Terran unit IMHO:
Firebat - :rolleyes:
I disagree with your opinion. Firebats are the only unit the terran have that can fight close combat, besides the scvs. Firebats own any units grouped and also have stimpack. It sucks versus air though because it is a small infantry and can take full damage from any unit.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ubuu
I disagree with your opinion. Firebats are the only unit the terran have that can fight close combat, besides the scvs. Firebats own any units grouped and also have stimpack. It sucks versus air though because it is a small infantry and can take full damage from any unit.
I'd have to agree with starfish on this one... Firebats ARE good at melee combat and are terribly good at it. But once dragoons or hydras come, their efficiency goes down... It also sucks at destroying buildings...

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
and they look sooooo ugly =(

Sry for OT but:
"If practice makes perfect, but nobodies perfect. Then why practice?" - SmashBros.Pro
SmashBros.Pro what's that? I've read about it in many sigs...I only know SmashBros for GC...with Mario and so on :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
um he is a meber

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but bats are also good under Dark swarm. think bout it almost every terren unit uses range and besides siegn tanks bats are the only thing that could attack zerg under the swarm.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
b/c of splash and who would use scv under a swarm? come on the ultra and lings would kill those little buggers

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Siege tanks do damage under DS from splash damage.
Firebats would still suck under DS if there were upgraded ultralisks since they do like.... 1 or 2 damage to them due to having two sprites... how much armor does a fully upgraded ultralisk have?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but give a few medics and they should last like a second longer and besides it's beter than missing every shot

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So unupgraded firebats do only 4 damage against ultralisk...

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Firebats suck PERIOD :p
what are those zerg units called that can do DS? they suck too :p

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fire bats suck???lol...no they don't....

U should try this sometime...drop 7 firebat and 1 medic in a guy's mineral line...stim, and watch eveything blow up...only works if he has no defense of course...works well!!!Even though he does look weird...he's wearing all this flammable stuff on his back and he is smoking a cigaratte.....

The worst unit in SC...probably is the infested terran....in over 200 games i've played, i've only seen it used about 5 or 6 times...very rare...even build, they get killed so fast by ranged units before it even gets there....only good thing is drop them, or use darkswarm with them...

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you guys are SO dumb..

it has been stated MANY TIMES that this is a BALANCED GAME, by MANY PEOPLE.

all you guys are doing is wasting time by expressing the bad facts about each unit while other people say the good things about them.

CLOSE THIS THREAD, MODS!!

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
Fire bats suck???lol...no they don't....

U should try this sometime...drop 7 firebat and 1 medic in a guy's mineral line...stim, and watch eveything blow up...only works if he has no defense of course...works well!!!Even though he does look weird...he's wearing all this flammable stuff on his back and he is smoking a cigaratte.....
Well, assuming he has no defense, any unit would probably work...lol... and firebats would die to say, cannons nearby... or any other ranged units...
Originally posted by fritfrat
you guys are SO dumb..

it has been stated MANY TIMES that this is a BALANCED GAME, by MANY PEOPLE.

all you guys are doing is wasting time by expressing the bad facts about each unit while other people say the good things about them.

CLOSE THIS THREAD, MODS!!
Very well, let's call this thread 'Most unused unit' then, no problem there right? And we all know this is a balanced game...

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha good one

i barly use arcons anymore since iono i just never got the hang of it ht barly even thou the storm is cool.

aphextwin

Reaction score
lol i think fritfrat (kirby) is right.... maybe this thread should close... all sc units are equal... money wise and strength wise... but i still think scouts sux... and if u think bats are bad... i think u should stop playing sc... same with infested terrans...