What is the WORST SC UNIT?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Whoever says Broodlings suck, should be beaten with a sockful of quarters. They own anything one hit (From the Queen), and i use them against those Tanks that just don't stop camping & pissing you off.

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I would have to say that the worst unit is the vulture.
It can lay mines, and can move fast, but it has almost no attack power, and can practicially die to a marine!

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Vultures deal 100% dmg to light armored units like marines, and firebats. So vultures own zerglings, marines, firebats...and more

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but like all unit they suck fighting some other kind of unit

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by killerme
I would have to say that the worst unit is the vulture.
It can lay mines, and can move fast, but it has almost no attack power, and can practicially die to a marine!
Obviously I disagree, and you'd know that if you read my other posts... They (imho) support tanks or other units by killing those 'small' units... mines are good at both recon and killing.. At 75minerals I say it's awesome... yeah I guess they suck at destroying buildings, but they're still pretty cool...

Personally I think Dark Archons are a little bad, but their mind control is cool...but still then I think it'd be useless unless the player massed them. Plus mind control resets their shield... Feedback and maelstorm are kinda cool too, so they're like the protoss science vessel except that can't fly...

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I believe that there is no worst unit. If someone believes that a unit is bad, its probably because that person can't use the unit.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
High enough damage, plus nukes, plus lockdown, plus cloak. I'd say they're just fine. ;).
-- --
I still say that the overlord kicks you'r ass. :)

-Sakuhta
Concussive damage.(not good against large targets) Nukes... Yeah right. Try pulling that of against a decent player. Cloaking... don't count on it. Lockdown....unless you have godly micro, good luck.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey man ppl don't send in only 1 ghost to attack. but many ppl say that if u are trying to launch a nuke. they suggest u protect the ghost so that by the time they kill him it might be too late and even if they do kill him. it might have tsaken a lot of time trying to find him nad send ur units to kill him.

question if a nuke is soppose to have a lot of things liek the atom bomb. wouldn't the radation hurt the other orangic units since they are hurt and infected?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Snagg
Ghosts are awesome in bunkers. And they're relatively cheap for their abilities.

The worse unit?

Ultralisk.

By the time you can get ultralisks, then other teams will have battlecruisers, carriers.
lmfao..nope. Besides air man ultras own. IF they ave max armor and the extra armor upgrade from the "Ultralisk Cavern" then they can take 3 hits from siege tanks and still live. Plus 20+ damage man. They're all F'in powerhouses man.

-Sakuhta

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and ultra could rush through the defence with the upgrade and blow hella things up. and use dark swarm forget tanks tanks would die if it got close or they were un seigh and u no they have no aim under the cloud

aphextwin

Reaction score
how could neone say broodlings are the worst!??!?! they are basically free! and can deal damage while it lasts... so i dont think broodlings are bad... btw scouts are not the best air-to-air unit... i think valks/// or scourage is the best like 3 scourages can kill a carrier...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the god damn terran cizien cant do crap.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by betaalpha5
hey man ppl don't send in only 1 ghost to attack. but many ppl say that if u are trying to launch a nuke. they suggest u protect the ghost so that by the time they kill him it might be too late and even if they do kill him. it might have tsaken a lot of time trying to find him nad send ur units to kill him.

question if a nuke is soppose to have a lot of things liek the atom bomb. wouldn't the radation hurt the other orangic units since they are hurt and infected?
How do you plan on getting ghosts past all those overlords? And against toss, that's even worse. Obs are invisible.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what? dude that is why i said many ppl PROTECT the ghost instead of sending the ghost alone. read closer
they suggest u protect the ghost so that by the time they kill him it might be too late and even if they do kill him.
lol i totally forgot bout the terren civs. yeah they are the worst units forget that

and dude cairs own all air units

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
how could neone say broodlings are the worst!??!?! they are basically free! and can deal damage while it lasts... so i dont think broodlings are bad... btw scouts are not the best air-to-air unit... i think valks/// or scourage is the best like 3 scourages can kill a carrier...
4 scourges.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I'd say there really is not a WEAKEST one but those ones that can atk ground only or air only r shit .... lol so i go with those cuz they cant kill EVERYTHING

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Most useless Protoss unit IMHO:
Corsair - Only good for blocking enemy turrets or ground-unit-siege-tanks =/

Most useless Zerg unit IMHO:
The queen - O N L Y good for killing enemy tanks/dragoons with the little spawn-moster-attack

Most useless Terran unit IMHO:
Firebat - :rolleyes: