What came first, the EGG or the CHICKEN

SmokeyJoe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no...there was no egg...they genetically mutated the chicken from strands of dna...and...grew it..in..some..alien way..yea, thats it.

ok, this topic is just stupid now. and I don't seem to be helping.

finalfantasynut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol how would they do that without killing the bird try medically possible. but they do have more tech than us. ahhhhh now i am arguing with my self thanks

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
All in all, the chicken came first.

The egg which was the previous form of chicken hatched, had some strange mutations, became a chicken. Layed a chicken egg, and the cycle begins.

SmokeyJoe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Devil's Advocate says: Maybe environmental mutations occurred that made the chicken that we are debating.

XenLiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God created chicken and chicken will stay chicken, chicken will only reproduce chicken!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, God was a little retarded to make such a weird thing. If God made it to make KFC rich, he would've made it boneless. If he wanted them to live, he'd've given them machine guns to defend.

XenLiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God made chicken and the rest of the anamals for us to take care of not to hunt and eat!! lol i do like golden chick thow.. before the garden of eden was blown to pieces evreything ate only grass and veja so chickens had no threats duh

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by XenLiger
God made chicken and the rest of the anamals for us to take care of not to hunt and eat!! lol i do like golden chick thow.. before the garden of eden was blown to pieces evreything ate only grass and veja so chickens had no threats duh

Explain why the cavemen of the Jurassic period hunted for food? Then knowing the bible or any religious excrept that they didn't have a religion back then. then that my friend may have been considered heresy or..... sumthing else. But the Garden of Eden is a story that can be related under the Jewish Torah. It teaches us that woman is a symbol of intellengence not some story of creation. It did create however orginial sin and punished any man and woman off of Adam (forced to work for their food and pleasure) and Eve (something about pain during birth, unpleasent.)