What came first, the EGG or the CHICKEN

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, i haven posted in here for the longest time....., good to be back

anyways, yeah, it says this is the place for intellectual debate, so wot came fist tell me

and say y:lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The egg came first. Some previous form of a chicken layed the egg, and slowly it evolved into a chicken.

The egg came first.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, then if some previos form laid the egg, then where did that form come from, technicallly thats also a chicken

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, techinically its not also a chicken. Your "technically" a monkey are you? No, your a human being. And the previous form developed from bactiera.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by cvysa118
no, techinically its not also a chicken. Your "technically" a monkey are you? No, your a human being. And the previous form developed from bactiera.
good point, so it wasn't a chicken, but i dont think that the previous form could have developed from bacteria into something so advanced that it laid an egg, i mean smoething capable of laying an egg is pretty damn advanced, is it not? and maybe its the other way around, bacteria developed into an egg, which popped into an animal, which then had the egg laying process coded in it's genetics, and laid another egg

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No. Some types of funguses lay eggs. The bactirea did not evolve into an egg, and then an animal came from that. But anyways, yes, bactiera did evovle into a chicken. In fact, everything, including yourself, came from bactiera and one-celled organism. All that you, me, and everything in the Universe is is a chemical reaction.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No. Some types of funguses lay eggs. The bactirea did not evolve into an egg, and then an animal came from that. But anyways, yes, bactiera did evovle into a chicken. In fact, everything, including yourself, came from bactiera and one-celled organism. All that you, me, and everything in the Universe is is a chemical reaction.
wow, ur smart, and to be honest with you the first person that has ever justified this argument, so it actually makes sense. I had my theories on this, and they made sense, but this one makes the most sense

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the chicken obviously came first...

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments ;) . My dad took classes on that kinda of stuff and physics and stuff, and he told me what the awnser was when I asked him that question ;)

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments ;) . My dad took classes on that kinda of stuff and physics and stuff, and he told me what the awnser was when I asked him that question ;)
:)

IDefy

Reaction score
They both came at the exact same time since theres a chicken in the egg.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TreeFrog123
How can an egg hatch without a chicken to watch over it or a rooster to fertilize it. Chicken came first
Did you not read what I said? A previous form of a chicken, not a chicken, layed an egg, and slowly over time, the creature that was in the egg evolved. Eventually forming a chicken.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my freshman biology teacher, who is one of the most highly intelligent people i have ever seen(she has upwards of 12 different college degrees,and she has the least in her family and is the least intelligent) said that the chicken came first. apparently the previous being would have evolved into the chicken and im not sure how it works but she insists it was the chicken.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oohh or maybe god created the chicken. and then it laid eggs.. and then they hatched and grew up into chickens.. and then the whole cycle started again... oh no guess thats not as logical as.. and eggteria.. turning into chickeneria...

MacMan

Reaction score
Something laid an egg which was a mutation of an animal it should have been, which then hatched and mated to spread mutated genes, eventually creating the chicken. In all technicality the egg came first.