What came first, the EGG or the CHICKEN

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
But, see ,see. There are chickens so him eating them would make no sense..... i t=h=i=n=k

sodijay

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The egg came first because Dinosaurs laid eggs, but if the question was Which came first the chicken or the chicken egg it would be the chicken because for it to be named a chicken egg it would have to come from a chicken.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
So? Noah could have lost 2 chickens and not cared, all they make is a good meal.
I'd feel the same way if I was stuck on a boat with many animals. Besides that was almost one of the many stories of creation.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
.... if the bacteria formed into an egg... what are the "chances" of many eggs forming.. as to provide enough to escape natural selection and similar enough to mate.. becaue after all evolutioin takes millions of years and the chickens have to keep surving reproducing and adapting... doesn't ANYONE else find the whole theory COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! i have to laugh.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then how do explain KFC? r u just programmed to think ur eating sumthing? forgive me i haven't seen the matrix what do u mean by programmed??

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You can make robotic chickens but then it would go against the laws of nature and the high chance of their eggs hatching robotic chicks and we'd have to eat metallic meat.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the chicken had 2 come first god could have just made a chick ... but if the egg came fist who would make it hatct god dosent wanna sit on an egg all day does he:p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But then God could have made the egg first then 2 chickens to look after it, but then it would be sick because then they would reproduce off their bloodline.

PlaguePyreHS

Reaction score
Website
www.hopelessouls.com
Well, the theory about the innate sickness of two chickens reproducing from their own bloodline.....its not really all that bad when you consider that when God sent out from Eden Adam and Eve, they were the only two ppl in the world, and thus, they could produce only offspring that would be directly related.....even stranger when you consider that Eve was already adams clone, basically, made from his rib......but their children had to reproduce in the shallow end of their own gene pool.....so in essence, we are all related much more closely than we think.....

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
No there is only 2 ways.

Egg came First
Chicken Came First

Each answer just has millions of exlpinations

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IMHO, there is no such thing as a "chicken."

Things are evolving constantly over billions of years, so what makes a chicken, a chicken? One generation is slightly different from the last, although not noticable, the chicken could be evolving into an elephant... and what do you call the middle stages between that?