Tips for Comp Stomp Backstabbing

toomsie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like Backstabbing in compstomp by not selecting allie victory at the end of the game, then everyone has to work out who is the backstabber. The ideas is to manipulate the other players and turn them against each other. Then kill the remaining players.

One tip I have is to say to one player in the game “stop whispering me, I am not interested†this could give the idea that the other player is trying to get a BS allie to help him.

Tip two , is to wisper one of the players saying “I hate backstabbers just allie up man†but use a forward slash so it will fail and everyone will see the message. Most of the time they will be convinced you are not the backstabber.

Does anyone have any good BS tips, eventually I would like to make a BS website.

:madatu

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
BSing is by far the cheapest and most insecure way to play starcraft. It shows that you can't handle yourself on Battle.net and that you get pleasure out o other people's misery. There are no "tips" on BSing. It a load of bullsh*t and nothing good can ever come from it UNLESS you find joy in false wins on your record.

toomsie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You got me wrong , I like to have an enjoying and fulfilling game with my team members. When the game is won I like to extend it a little longer by taking on my team mates (sometime that 3 v 1) .I usually lose the game but sometime I win and if they stick around to the end I will ally with them. See I don’t see how backstabbing gets me more wins, it gets more losses a lot more losses ,see I do not bother with scoring anymore.

Compstomps are a cheap way to win a game. In Starcraft a good score is not represented by skill but by how many Compstomps played. So I do not feel guilty backstabbing them. One of the things I like about backstabbing comp stomp is manipulating the other players to attack each other. Sometimes I have friends over , they also join in the experience. Sometimes they tell me what to say to the other players.

In starcraft I like to play the villain like Ming The Merciless. If I win I laugh at them ,if I lose I like to Grovel ,beg for forgiveness and blame it on my brother until my last building is killed. I could not have it any other way.

The cheapest and most insecure way to play starcraft is to rush in a no rushgame or to BS before the game has end. Those kinds of attack are annoying because you waste time building then someone attacks when they should not.

See, I do not compromise anyone’s enjoyment of the game unless score matters to them and they do not stay to the last building ,so that can ally with them at end. Battle.net can would have created an anti BS patch for the game if they did not want people to BS. But BSing is a part of starcraft strategy.

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Well then, i'm sorry I accused you. It was not my intention...just that I have been backstabbed in ever 5v3 comp stomp i have ever played. And as long as you don't rush the comps, 5v3 is pretty tough. Later.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh, when i bs, i do it just for fun, and i have NEVER made anyone acquire a loss....by the time i have defeated their main force, and know i have "beat" them, i stop attacking and we ally up and we all win....

i only bs to see if i can, and i like tricking people,. as l;ong as they dont get hurt in the end.....and i only bs on comp stomps with random people(and then hardly ever, ive bsed 3 times before)

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
backstabbing is cheaper than comp stomps
i usually kill bsers though so it doesnt bother me as much as it use to. if u want to have fun then play ppl that are actually good instead of ppl in comp stomps

toomsie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have started to play 3 v 3 and non-money maps quite alot but at the end of the game, my allies get it in the back as a way of saying thanks.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love playing 2v2 nubs no rush, I would rush them and then one would leave, then it's 2v1, after the last person dies, I kill my teamate easily. I make them acquire a loss because it makes me feel good.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i hate bsers. they are the worst kinds on starcraft

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Originally posted by eSc0
backstabbing is cheaper than comp stomps
i usually kill bsers though so it doesnt bother me as much as it use to. if u want to have fun then play ppl that are actually good instead of ppl in comp stomps
So are you saying going 1v6 isnt being good?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well sometimes, its fun to do, i mean it is just a game, and why does it really matter if they aquire a los...

they will get over it, i always do

i like to 6v1 comp stomp and not attack the comp...and then just sit back and wait..and if they discover me, im the only one with a large army, and i attack...i dont win all the time, or even part of the time, but it is a good challnge, and it is very fun

sometimes i ally back up, and im like, i was just testing my skills...

but sometimes i dont feel like it and i kill em...but oh well

just a game..

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Of course it's just a game but that's gonna hurt people's feeling, you got to be feel sorry for that players who got losses b/c of bsers. People play games for fun and BSers ruin everything.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
My opinion, BS'ing on a PVP game is really lame, cause players go there to have a good fight and play as a team. If you bs in a 3v3 or 2v2 game you are a coward who is no good so you have to fight unfair

However comp stomp games are open season! Especially 7v1CS especially on FAstest. Even if Im not the bs'er its super fun to sit there and wait, listening to peeps begging and crying for an ally vic, so they dont get their comp stomped flawless records tarnished. Manipulating insucure players into attacking each other is always good fun too lol.

Tips:

Make yourself look harmless. Especially zerg, building alot of hacheries, but few units but can, in a few secs have an army of hydras or lings ready to attack is cool. If someone sees you with 24 carirers and a million cannongs they know its you, and its more likly you will get ganged up on.

Hide units: Put units in transports, stack flying units, burrow really close together etc.

Be dirty: I hate this even on comp stomp. Wait till all go after the comp then BS. I usually make sure everyone is going out to attack comp, if anyone stays behind, I start crying BS.

FuzzzyLing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a@...
BSing is NOT fun at ALL.
ok bsing is fun and not fun sometimes... depends on the situation.. if everyone finds out that you've been bsing it wouldnt be fun with everyone attacking you.. but if no one knows and you win thats the fun of it..

HydraGyro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
see i have a few losses from being bsed... thats bad... BUT whenever i get bsed the next game i play i bs also so i make up for it and its fun!!! :)