Tips for Comp Stomp Backstabbing

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
You sound like you are 10. Fag. I doubt you are 18. Bsing isnt gay at all. I think anybody that plays comp stomps deserves to loose.

And no it isnt cheap. Going up against 6 other players isnt cheap, its rather difficult, except for the fact comp stompers are all a bunch of pussy fighting noobs

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Backstabbing people is not right, i hate BSers more than computer stomp players.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I dont see what is wrong wtih bsing, its just a nother stratagie. Saying bsing is dumb is like saying massing is dumb, just another way to play.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
ok first of all records dont mean crap!

The guy could have just as easily make up all those wins on a micro comp stomp map. The other could could be real good gamer who just wants a new ID.

Comp stomps (especially with rush) are challengeless record boosting games that exploit records and makes then not mean anything. Thats why I Dont get mad at BS'ers in a comp stomp games. Especially in rush games: you build a bunch of rines and firbats, and some player rushes comp with Zerg. You didnt do anything in the game but MINE!!! what do you want me to do? Just say gg? No way, Im gonna pound that hatchery wtih my bats hehe.

In a real game where they where on your team, thats when I get mad. You played a good game and barely win, you was in the middle, and the other players attacked you the most. You are weak at the end, so your "friend" BS's you. That is what is NOT cool.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its true records dont mean nothing at all

i dont really care if u bs in comp stomps as long as u dont brag about it cuz 90% of them are noobs
but if someone bs's me in a fastest game u can expect me to smash u to the ground ;)

Ghost_Thrasher

Member!
Reaction score
i only bs when i am looking for a good laugh. I might bs about once a month or soo. The best way to bs on comp stomp is to get all the players arguing. Then they will start killing each other, then where is only a few left tell them u were the bser and kill them alll muhhah

fritfrat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know, most BSers have horrible records. I know someone who has 24-2000 cause he BSes so much.

One time I joined a 7v1 comp stomp game, just because i got a new ally alert hack and felt like killing BSers. it ended up being only 4 people, so the host made another comp and started before I could leave, so I stayed. 10-15 minutes into the game, I realized all my partners sucked balls, and if I could beat them 1v3 they don't deserve a win. yes, I killed them. however, I did not hack when I did it, and I left 1 building anyways just because we are supposed to be allied and if I win they would win. sometimes it is just more fun to attack your allies and have more of a challenge than to just beat the crap out of a computer...

thats just my opinion. but yes tips on BSing is a lame idea for a thread..

Ender001

Member!
Reaction score
Website
flamefromthesky.tk
B.net should seriously install a patch to keep people from bsing. I hate it when people backstap...it's so cheap. Anyone who backstabs is a theif. They're stealing wins from you - except they get nothing out of it.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who gets confidence and pride?
I get nothing but anger when I get bsed for one of the following reasons:
-He succeeded in BSing everyone...including the people who tried to BS(me)
-He BSed me first and didn't give me a chance to BS

-He allied and I allied, then attacked me first, because my computer was too slow for me to click the unally button

-He...

...hmm..all of them sounds familar..
BSing is part of the game. it's fun, and when you kill the person who BSed you, you feel bad, because it's like beating computer, he was weak and stupid.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if they make a patch for bsers then they should make a patch for comp stomps too since those are just cheap wins too

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by chocolate
Who gets confidence and pride?
I get nothing but anger when I get bsed for one of the following reasons:
-He succeeded in BSing everyone...including the people who tried to BS(me)
-He BSed me first and didn't give me a chance to BS

-He allied and I allied, then attacked me first, because my computer was too slow for me to click the unally button

-He...

...hmm..all of them sounds familar..
BSing is part of the game. it's fun, and when you kill the person who BSed you, you feel bad, because it's like beating computer, he was weak and stupid.
If he beats you, he gets more confidence into bsing in more games. Pride.... well, BSer's pride.

Reaction score
I can see the temptation of BSing...especially if your ally is really weak and you're powerful, but you should always ally them again after BSing, cuz I know you've all probably been BSed...it feels awful

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually have tried to stay silent about this subject of bsing. I think bsing is just a really hard thing to do. I tried to bs 10 times, and all of the times, some one said they had an allie alert.
(PS. What is an allied alert? I never get them.)
(PPS. How do you stop an allie alert from warning other players when your are playing?)
(PPPS. Zerglings rule! If you don't believe me, check the thread in the zerg hatchery called Zerglings Rule! If you don't believe me read this now!)

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
only time i have bs is when im pi$$ed off when i have noob partner(s) and i do everything and win the game for us and they start talking trash about being so good and winning
noobs that talk trash get :shoot

N

Nookie

Does anyone have a spare starcraft cd key that works on battle.net...im desperate...please email or add me to msn on proton_torpedo@hotmail.com....oh yea..and backstabbing is for losers who willl one day be found out and killed...:p peace out