Tips for Comp Stomp Backstabbing

FuzzzyLing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see... well that makes sense... hey anyone play ums.. doesnt really affect records.. i dont really care.. my record is like 21-0

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't get it...Records do not mean anything. in 2v2 and i have a choice between a guy with a record like : 1000-2354235, and 10-0 i would chose the first guy. Just because he has more experience.
as for tips...I don't have any, I just know to take out the strongest guy and go from there.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
O BOY BSING i lov bsing it is the best fun ever
Bsing u want tips and a fun bsing mssage to red go search for the famous to me Bsing topic i made way back when!
i got n a shizzle with renzo and told a bunch of my bsing escapades way back when!
Bsing is so much fun!
i fully support ur website
dont listent o other ppl
another good stratigeis 10 min in the gam let everyone no ur bsing and kill as many ppl a u cant as quick as possible!
makes everyone who dies so mad!
ull get alo of dirty wispers!

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bsers and hackers should both be banned from b.net

they just totally ruin the game for everyone in it...i hate them both

comp stomp games should be banned as well...wtf is the point...if u want to face a com, do it in single player...even if u get wins..they aren't proper wins against other ppl...but instead, against a dumbass com.. what fun is that?

if u really enjoy it....u should quit sc and go to another game

SC is still a very popular and good game...even like..many years after its release . There are still new players out there...if u bs them..they will think that sc sucks cause it has so many bsers and hackers and quit sc .... SC is probably the best RTS game ever and all the sc players should be legit .. Meaning..no hacks, no bsing, no cheating in any way...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I've played with many, many BSers, and believe me, they will show me no mercy. I will show them none. Even when I get the upper hand, which is hard to do when you get BSed, I NEVER allie against them. They were going to kill me, now they WILL lose!

Zmoney

Reaction score
Tiger shark
blizzard is gonna take there time to go out pinpoint all the hackers and bsers the remove them?
it was a nice thought but next time use soe though mabey an ounce of common sense?
pls..... thnk u

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
COMP STOMP was pratically made for Backstabbing. Since when does it take 7 people to take on one comp. Basically it was made to get easy wins, but that got boring after awhile so people would un-ally and find a new opponent. Its the thrill of the game! like in regular 2v2, is your partner really trustworthy? Is he making an alliance with the other team? Should i do it, just in case? But what if he isn't? Its a real thrill when you don't know whats gonna happen

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
What kind of f**king idiot is going to unally his/her partner except Backstabbers. Yea, almost 99.99% of ppl who play 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 are trustworthy. except comp stomp players(including BSers who BS other players in comp stomp game)

No offense. but i see lots of back stabbers, they almost all are white ppl.

Zmoney

Reaction score
IM white and i bs and im proud
Bsin is work of art that can only be preformed with large amounts of bullshit inside onself
hence
about a week ago i was in a 6v2 comp stomp
i killed every player one at a time unallying one player at time
saying every time tat the person i killing is gonna bs or using some other amazing bs line.........
i know im god

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SimpleplanROCKS....1v1 me anytime/anywhere/any map and i'll show u....go ahead and turn on ur hack if u have one...that just makes u even more of a loser...yes..i am THAT confident that i can beat u even if u hack...

that goes the same for all u damn n00b bsers... challenge me anytime u see me on b.net on any map..i will bring all u down

My scn on East and West are Tiger_shark, and totallnewbie

gg no re thx

PauseBreak

Reaction score
LOL yea. White people BS. I would think that Black people wouldn't, b/c they are the gangbangers and Blacks just know more what "brother" means.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
One time, I'd played a compstomp game where someone was about to backstab. I knew who it was from the beginning because i had ally alert hack on:) but i wanted to have some fun so i let it continue. As the game progresses, people started arguing who was the bser. They accused me because of my army being build up but for some reason, the bser stand up for me(maybe a plan of his own or something). Then people started attacking each other. When they gotten weaker, the bser set off to all five of us. 2 died and while the other 2 was trying to fend off in one base. My BCs protected me so i was pretty much safe. Then i set off for the bser's base... and he died with honor(took him alot of guts to bs us). I was called a hero but then i changed my alliance with them as i teach them a lesson for accusing me of bsing a while ago. Their compliments of me has also changed too as i take down there base 1 by 1. I felt proud at the end. I realize i was the real bser.:p

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe i should download ally alert.
Do you know where i can dl it?

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Hitsua
So are you saying going 1v6 isnt being good?

4/5 out 6 of the ppl playing those games are noobs looking for an easy win

its not hard to bs and win in those. if u wanna test ur skillz play a ffa where at least 2 ppl ally eachother and beat them cuz most of the time only good players play ffa

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I bs when I join expert games, and my partner is fking newbie and I have to kill both of them by myself, I get pissed off so I kill him.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
If you guys love to backstab people, why don't you make private battle.net server where only backstabbers are allowed. and you BSers, you should get BSed one hundred million times so you can realize how bad is BSing ppl.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GOd, whoever make this section is a moron. Who needs tips on backstabbing, besides, backstabbing is the dumbest and cheapest way to get a win. It just proves to the other people that you don't have the ability to win so, you BS. Someone tried to bs me a few times, and I always end up killing them.