Tips for Comp Stomp Backstabbing

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For all the bsers out there...

Blizzard recently banned over 270000 usernames on SC...That is the first warning...they next time they catch you, they will ban your cd-key and you won't be able to play on sc nemore..

Blizzard DOES care

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
For all the bsers out there...

Blizzard recently banned over 270000 usernames on SC...That is the first warning...they next time they catch you, they will ban your cd-key and you won't be able to play on sc nemore..

Blizzard DOES care
Alright, let's say you're playing a game and you're half way into winning, and the only secret you know how to win is to bs your partner till only one emerge victorious, would you do it?... or let your partner kill you and laugh at your pityness?!;)

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ubuu
Alright, let's say you're playing a game and you're half way into winning, and the only secret you know how to win is to bs your partner till only one emerge victorious, would you do it?... or let your partner kill you and laugh at your pityness?!;)
wtf..r u facing ur partner???if so...why is he you're partner??

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Tip for backstabbing: Use Impersonator.

Funny Story. I was in a like 4v4 game. I put like 200 zerglings in my friends base for 'safekeeping'. Anyway, I unallied him, and he started screaming: there's a bser here.

Then everyone thought it was another guy, so they all started attacking that guy. I bsed a guy, then got another guy killed because he was accused of bsing. O, I didn't even use impersonator, or any other hacks.

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I fail to understand the obsession with records everyone on Battle.net seems to have.

So, you earn your wins by means of 'stomping' a computer controlled opponent in groups for relatively quick wins--at the end of the day tell me that you honestly feel like you've accomplished something. The only way to become a good player is through years of practice improving yourself with superior skilled competition(better players), I don't care how many wins/losses you have.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree records dont mean anything

part i disagree is that u need to practice for so long :eek:

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Hmm, back stabbing is looking more and more agreeable...lol.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Wow im out of date on this thread. Any ways, on warcraft, you better have a real good reson to bs. Teams are locked. You can attack your allie but chances are you will die. Bsers on warcraft are despreate little newbs that dont even know what you have.

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i backstabb compstompers daily, i hate compstompers because they're just trying to boost their record. I think blizzard should make it where to win a game, u have to:

play for atleast 2 mins and u have to
play without comps in the game
for it to count on ur record