THE REVIVAL!!! A megaman Universe RPG

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Hello Fello Rockman-Otakus.......or w/e you want to call yourself, mild fanboy.........game follower, downright rockman hater, Anti Rock-Racist w/.e THIS is the ultimate place for a Megaman RPg. You saw the one i had started before, well THIS ONE AINT STOPPIN!!!!!!!! whoevers out thea better come on in, cause this baby is HOT!....ok enough with that kind of talk its getting annoying *Puts on geek glasses again* ok thats better............

The narritive that i start with is going to start the fan fiction im writing.........just be forwarned.

Please when you join PST YOUR CARACTER HERE!!!! not at the character place please........Follow the format I SPECIFY with my charcter, no deviants please......

~~~~Name: Tek
~~~~Race: Nano-Modified Human
~~~~Armor (y/n desc): Yes. Lightweight armor, forest green main plating and black sub plates. Long flowing black cape. Visor that covers mouth, nose, and wraps around head. Crystal on center of back to enable instant brief teleportation.
~~~~Weapons (desc): 2 Beam Katanas used to slice things. If its made of matter, its gonna die ;) Beam Surikens x15 laced across his arms in a manner unlike a actual uhman or maverick.
~~~~History: After fighting in the 8th sigma war, Tek had been severly injured. He had been returned to base by a dieing X, and was modified by nano technology. This enhancement gave him super speed when applied, and super human vision and strenght. His only downside was that it made him totally vaulnerable and drained his energy quickly. He saw X and Zero be murderd by a deing Sigma, and vowed revenge if he were to return.........
~~~~Special Abilities: Super Speed Aug:::Gives super speed at the cost of quarter energy. Super Strenght and Vision Aug:: Gives super strenght and vision at the cost of half energy. Pheonix Strike Shiruken:: Throws hail of shirukens and then slices multiple enemies. cost of 10x shirukins and half energy, 1 quarter energy for every enemy past the 2nd.

on with the show...ill leave off when Tek saw X and Zero die.......

AD 3XXX
The Xantari wasteland
21:00

Tek couldent belive it.........He had just witnessed the two legendary heros, X and Zero...........murderd. They had been ripped apart by Sigma, a villan so vile, his name is forbidden in the normal world. All tek could remember is how he watched sigma pluck zeros head from his body, with almost no effort......X gave the deathblow, sending a shot to one of sigmas most vital parts, his Vitality crystal. Tek had been woulded at the legs, arms, and minorly to his face, He was only a human, hopefully the medical bay could do something. but before his vision failed, before his vision departed, all he saw was X crouched above him with his hand on him, and heard him mutter......

"Tek........you......must.......ge-....sigm-........recru-......please.....Avang-.....Zer-...."

As the legendary X said his last dieng words, he transported Tek back to the med bay at the New Maverick Hunting facility, in New Eden, in the newly reconstucted earth. Tek awoke, his vision healed, and able to move the most vital parts of his body. He glanced quickly to his left and right and noticed a HUD wherever he looked. It was dark green, with 2 bars on either side of his range of vision. When his eyes met someone, he could tell how strong they were mentally and physically. He looked around for the dieng X...............He wasent around. a Med bot came in and explained to Tek what had happend, X was mortally wounded in his buster, emotions chip, and physical sector of his processor. Unable of speech or sound...he was dismantled. Tek was appauled when he heard that his two greatest heros, the Legends that destroyed Sigma......7 times.....had fallen to him an 8th. Their luck had not been as theirs......but still all the same......they were gone......as he rememberd X's dieng words......he thought that he will, need, help.

After being Debriefed and finding that Sigma was in fact dead, there had been reports of a Ressurection in process. A Cult of mavericks had been reborn as well............Frost Walrus....Sting Chamelion.....and a few from the anchient times..... ones from the scientist called Wily......Quickman............Fireman........and Needleman..........all come together to ressurect Sigma......the new leader........and to destroy all..the......reploids.......

Tek heads to the BBS where he posts a messege, asking to recruit only the BEST of the BEST maverick hunters, to stop the ressurection, and follow in Zeros and X's footsteps. He tells in the messege to meet at the Briefing Office 2. where they will be briefed on the upcoming mission.....................

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
NAME: Ryu
RACE: Trans Time/Space Being
TYPE: I'll Ask Tek
WEAPONS: X Buster and Zero Shield (their names, will explain in history)
ARMOR: Blue main armor with Black sub-armor and a black, red-inlined cape.
ABILITIES: Charged Shot (charges buster and fires), Dragon Strike (fully charged buster attack using a fist to enhance speed slightly and attack greatly), Time/Space Warp (can use to get out of certain situations, warps to a place he has been or can see), Flight (limited flying abilities, or can jump really high)

HISTORY: Ryu was created during the Sigma wars on accident. There was a collision of space/time, and Ryu's conciousness was stuck inside a Reploid body that retained his Space/Time powers. The first beings that he saw were the famous X and Zero. He also saw Prims and several female Reploids (all of whom are classified to this day). His first action through the accident was to copy and adapt. He copied all of X, Zero's, Prims', and the female reploids abilities, making him a formidable opponent. He, however, lost his friend Prims in a battle were his shield gave out. Now he has been drawn out of seclusion to try and save the universe from the latest scheme to revive the Sigma virus.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Tek walks into the breifing room to see one individual. He sees Ryu leaning against a wall. He has his arms crossed and head down, eyes closed.

Ryu: I suppose you're Tek.
Tek: Yes...
Ryu: *looking at him* Good. I'm here to help with Sigma.

As he walks from the wall, his cape flows and drapes to the ground. Tek takes a moment to look over the warrior. His red hair comes down from his helm. He also has a buster that looks all to similar to X's. He also has a sheild jewel. Tek can't help but feel nostalgic for a moment. But he quickly gets over that and...[/color]

OOC: Oh? I thought I'd let you start up. In any case, here it is for you, and I left it open for what you told me on AIM...

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tek quickly gets over that feeling as he sees one of the new recruits he had been wanting.
"Excelent........I see you already know who I am......but who are you? Ive never seen you around here before....Id like to know." Tek said curiously, wondering who this stranger could be.
"My name is Ryu......I remember you. You were a close friend to X and Zero. I Was as well, they fought many battles with me, and probobally many with you. Im suprised we've never met before." Ryu after saying what was needed sits down in a chair closest to Tek.
"Indeed.....now I see. I remember X and Zero talking about you from time to time....I Whitnissed their deaths.....it wont go without notice......I belive we can do this on our own.......I Feel that we will meet others along the way that are willing to help us in our.........would you say 'quest'"
"Yes.......I belive so.....that would work."

Tek stands up and looks around at his surroundings. This office was an older part of the Maverick Hunting base, when it was still in its childhood. The table was a long excecutive piece. With exactly 15 chairs surrounding it. There was an Anchient projector on a cart at the head of the table, where Tek was standing in front of it. The walls were made of a new-age titanium, this was to assure people that no one else could hear whatever they were talking about.

Tek crosses the room and presses a button on the wall. Where the door and windows were are now coverd in the same New age metal the walls are made of. The projector flips on and shows slides of battles, robot masters, and mavericks.

"Our mission is to stop the Sigma revival at ALL COSTS." Tek put an emphasis on all costs "but there are smaller threats to aid this.......ressurection. A group of revived anchients have plauged areas across the world, searching for the parts they need for the revival......These anchinents are....." Tek paused for a moment before starthing again. Looking depressed and upset. "Sting Chamelion..........Frost Walrus........Gravity Beetle...........Quickman.......Fireman........and Needleman.....We need to be weary of Gravity Beetle, he was exceptionally strong at what he did, and is very adept with the arts of time twisting."

Tek continued with the briefing, saying everything that was needed to be said and not saying what wasent needed.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? I just saw that I typed in "royal blue"... I should remember that the MM RP is "color = elememnt"... Okay, back to "white" for "normal"
BOT:

After the meeting, Ryu gets up. He looks at Tek. Then he looks back to the projector.

Ryu: It's interesting that they revived those particular ancients. If I remember, Megaman and X have both dealt with most, if not all, of them.
Tek: Yes. It is interesting.
Ryu: Gravity Beetle will be an interesting opponent.
Tek: What?! You can't be serious!
Ryu: I'm always up for a good challenge. But let's get on with this. It sounds like we need to get moving.
Tek: I want to make sure of something first.
Ryu: I'm guessing you want to test my abilities. I like your style, kid.
Tek: Kid?!
Ryu: Don't take that the wrong way. Go ahead and lead away.

Tek looks at him for a moment before heading toward the briefing room door. Ryu follows, with a slight smile. This kid is interesting. He has the heart of a warrior.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Hey....Bam........all the guys witht he Suffix MAN X or Zero did not even KNOW about, thtas why its such a big challenge later. BOT

Tek leads Ryu off to the training room. Many people are firing their weapons at solid-projecter hybrids. a New kind of fighting freshly made to train people according to what they imput. They project a sort of solid mass creature, but still a projected image. There for not able to injure or more seriouisly......kill someone. Tek walks over to the control panel and 4 walls surround the two of them.
Ryu: How are we supposed to train in this small space?!?!
Tek: You'll see, I have clearance for this training...im pretty high ranking for my age here. Class SS Maverick Hunter.

After a few seconds a ceiling covers the walls, making it pitch black. A moment later the room illuminates into a field, just wide open field. The walls and cieling dissappeared.

Tek: You like? I Can make it anything i want, i just need to think of the code name..........

In a split second the plains turned into a flaming volcano. A Minute later it turned into the place where Tek whitnissed Zero and X Die.

Tek: I hate this place.....i hope never to come here again.....physically, mentally, or projected......

The arena shifted back to plains as the two took out their weapons, getting ready to fight, and show their skills.

Ryu: Do not underestimate me.........at any cost.
Tek: Dont expect me to.......and im not a kid!!!!!

At that Teks eves lit up and yess SUPER SPEED AUG! just then timed seemed to slow down for Tek alone, able to run behind Ryu and slash multiple times, before turning off the aug and backspringing.

Tek: Heh......

Just then Ryu gets up and turns around. He then says something under his breath and begins to charge his buster..

(under breath) Tek: hmmmmm free shot......
(yelling now) Tek: FIRE CROSS BLAZE!!

a X shaped burst of fire erupted from the blades of both his katanas, igniting the blades of grass it touched.It hit ryu square in the chest, phasing him just enough to stop his charging.

Ryu: your good, but you forgot.....i was friends with X and Zero as well........SUPRISE BLAST!

Just after he said that a fully charged buster blast erupted from his fist, smashing Tek and knocking him over, Ryu runs up and points his saber at his throat, ending the fight.....ending the training.

Ryu: You are good....ill give you that, you did deserve that Class SS rank you have........I too was good friends with X and Zero.....hopefully we can as well.

Tek: Hmph.......i guess you did beat me.......it was only a training so nothing that we did will be noticiable when we leave. all they heard outside these 4 walls was nothing.......

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: Interesting. I will have to keep this place in mind...
Tek: We will have to get to the briefing room to check out the maps.
Ryu: Good idea, kid. Let's go.
Tek: *under his breath* Why does he keep calling me that!
Ryu: You are good, and experianced, but you are still younger than I.
Tek: You...you heard me?!
Ryu: *looking up slightly* Yes, well, let's go see about that map. I hate going into something with only a whim. I want a chance to plan.
Tek: My thoughts exactly!

They head out, and Ryu looks over where Tek did "damage" to him to see that, indeed, nothing had actually occured. As they walk into the briefing room, there is now a human commander there.

Commander: Good, you've already finished.
Tek: Yeah...he was surprising. He overpowered me rather...quickly.
Commander: Re...realy?! I wasn't expecting that. I've never even heard of that machine.
Ryu: I, as Tek, am no machine.
Commander: Whatever the case, you need to see this.

The commander presses a few buttons, and a map appears on the screen.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Just before i respond.....this one is gonna be short, Im tired and since its a holidy, dont really want to work that hard writing....BOT peepz.

As the map appearred on screen the commander pointed to 6 dots on th emap. All the dots seemed to be in a formation that has no real pattern. Around the dots is a glowing purple circle.

Commander: That circle is each Mavericks reign of power. As the circle grows, the Mavericks power increses, already we've given them enough time to act and they are already extrodinarially strong and quick. These Maverics are mostly spread out on the rebuilt continents, except 2......Sting Chameleon is on New Europe. Frost Walrus is on New Asia. Gravity Beatle is on New Afria..................Then......the anchinet ones.....these may give you some degree of difficulty. Quickman is on New South America. Needleman is on Xentar. and Fireman, who is located on the volcanic island of Insabar........We have their types as well. Needleman is Poision type. Frost Walrus and Flameman are self explanitory. Sting Chamelion is ground type. Gravity Beatle is Time type.and fineally Quickman is Lightning type.

Tek: we should be able to take them. A Challenge is always appreciated.
Ryu: Yes, indeed i need a challenge lately its all been easy stuff............

Tek: HEY!

The commander drones on about the briefing, most of the stuff Tek already coverd in the office room but nonetheless a good refresh.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: Now that that's over...
Commander: What are you saying?
Ryu: I'm thinking.
Commander: Are you...!
Ryu: I'm not under your command; just let me think.
Commander: What?! You!
Tek: Don't worry, sir. He's just...
Commander: I'll leave this to the both of you.
Ryu: *as the CO leaves* I want to take out that Gravity Beetle first.
Tek: Oh?
Ryu: He has a powerful energy core, and we might be able to use that to great advantage.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NAME: Rayan
NICK-NAME: Dark Blade
RACE: Reploid/Maverick
TYPE: Shadow
WEAPONS: A tweaked version of Zero's beam sword, now it is pitch black, and a buster on left hand.
APPEARANCE: (my avatar) Black Armor, White Hair, White Beam Sword Hilt
ABILITIES: ZD Sword (Sword grows in length and the tip becomes blue and it becomes wider) Jet Boots (built in rockets in shoes allow Rayan/Dark Blade to fly) Acceleration (Speeds up soo fast that everybody else seems slow, cannot use for more than 30 seconds per day or he risks overloading power core) Charged Shot (a powered up buster shot)

Rayan was created by Zero, but Rayan was stolen after he was built by a Maverick, and the Maverick trained Rayan to learn shadow techniques... Rayan was given the nickname Dark Blade because of his beam sword... Dark Blade realized that he no longer wanted to be evil and he ran off...

OOC: I will wait for an opening

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Frost III
Race: Chrystillian (Known For Their Liquid-Ice Form)
Armor: The Chrystillian Power Cage (Molds To The Beholder Instantly Changing To His Body Form) The Chrystillian Power Cage has been said to choose it's warriors by flashing immensly when the chosen one put it on. The Cage is also able to cover the warriors face as a mask on instant reflex.
Weapons: His Ice-Claws used to freeze the victim for a breif peiod of time...(freeze paralyses victim). They are stored in the Power Cage Which triclkes down his arms to his hand where the shoot out.
The Cold Dagger Of Doom which has no point until Frost III touches is and sends liquid ice to determin point/strength/thickness/or length. It is stored on his left leg.
Appearence: A Black cload with .sky blue color in some places...mostly on hood, a large scar on his face going from his right eyebrow down to the corner of his lip.
History: Brother of the evil Maverick...FireMan by same mother. He was recruited by X to help destroy Sigma the 7th time which was thought to be the last. Now the news has spread that Sigma may return...so the Chrystillian's ressurected the mighty warrior from death's bed after dieing in the small but fatal, War Of The Moons. When he returned he starpped on his Power Cage which instantly grew as bright as ever and a trickle of what looked like liquid-blue material through his arms to his hand, where his claws shot out. Then the noble citizen handed him his dagger... after testing it out briefly on some Kanga's (a large tree) he was set to do his destiny...stop the rising of Sigma.
Special Abilities: Make Decoys of himself/others of ice. Turn his hands into large stabbing weapons/ icicles/stalactites ect ect

OCC: same...waiting for opening..... BOT

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Nice to se you guys join back up, epecially you dark blade! what happend to you at my forums???? lol w/e BOT

As the Human commander and the.Well at that time ek dident really know what to make of Ryu, he was a new being to him and tought very highly of him. Taking on Gravity Beetle would be a daunting task, and very well admired seing as how he would be upgraded. Remembering before when Zero had tried to take on Beetle and failed, due to a malfunctioning saber due to Gravitys strong gravitational/ time effects.........They walked down the hallway, sun was setting and the light was cascading onto the floors. They went their seperate ways and Tek found himself in his room. He noticed a dark figure in the corner of his room and recognised him immidiatly.

Tek: You.you....Your Dark blade arnt you?!?!
??: Yes....i belive that might be who i am.....Is that who you want me to be?
Tek: Yes, its you, your too ****y to be anyone else. Heh, we've read files and files upon files about you, how you were stolen by those mav-
Dark Blade: DONT! Dont remind me of those times.i just came to say that i may assist you on this "adventure"...
Tek: We need all the help we can get.....thank you..

By the time he gave his response, he was gone.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ryu was walking down the now moonlight halls, totally unaware of the past encounter that Tek had with Darkblade, he was unaware that he too was going to take a visit from another unexpected person......

Ryu: Tek......hmmm....hes stronger then i thought. He actaully almost broke through my armor. No one has been able to do that before since Prims.........Prims...where are you.........you cant be dead.....
??: Hes not dead Ryu..........Ive just seen him..........
Ryu: WHOS THERE?!?!
??: Its me Ryu......Frost............
Ryu: FROST?!?!?!?
Frost: Yes Ryu its me.......ive talked to prims recently, e is still alive.......

OOC: Bam or xPunk take it form there, Darkblade we had our talk, dont respond.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: thanks for great intro dude....hmm ill try to make this good. BOT

As Ryu was still recovering from his shock of seeing the once dead Frost, Frost quickly grabbed Ryu and they went into his room.
Frost: SHH!!!
Ryu: What? It's ok Frost, no one can hear us
Frost: SHUT UP YOU FOOL!!!
Frost yelled, his armor flashing, Frost took out his claws, and started to slash at the air.
Ryu: Frost what are you doing?!?!?!?!?
CLANK! Frost's claws hit something metal and immediatly some electricy went around his claws and died...then out of thin air, a metal object, the size of a baseball appeared on the end of his claws.
Ryu: WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?
Ryu immediatley drawed his weapon
Frost: Karesans, 4 have been folowing me here....i threw off 2, and caught 1 but this little guy kept on my trail, dont worry, there harmless....just used to keep up-to-date...they are presents from my so called 'brother' and his friends.
Ryu: Ahh yes, Fireman...is that why your here? to help us i hope?
Frost: Yes.
Ryu: How have u seen Prims?
Frost: *sigh* Well, like i said, i caught one of thse, Karesans, so i decided to look into it, i opened it up, and uploaded it into the computer. I saw my brother with his friends with Prims being kept prisoner in a Galaxiam Cage
Galaxim Cage: A cage surounded by lasers that only the beholder of the key can touch.
Ryu: NO!!!
Ryu said in a enraged fury. at this point Frost stood up

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Frost: Calm down my old friend. Rage is not what you want going into battle.
Ryu: *counting to ten in his head* You're right. I'll need more power if I am to take on Prims' captors.
Frost: I was thinking the same thing. *pausing for a second* You haven't changed a bit, Ryu.
Ryu: Nor have you. As cool headed and level as ever.
Frost: Well, now that I've managed to get those Karesan off my tail, I need to recharge. Know where I can...?
Ryu: Of course. There should be a recharge station and food court on the western side of the base.
Frost: Thanks!

Frost
runs off before Ryu can say any more.

Ryu: Heh! Same old Frost. I better get some repairs done.

Ryu begins tinkering with his buster. He's making some very minor calculations into it, but... I hope this can increase accuracy.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
As Ryu was just listing the amount of questions he had to ask Frost, frost was in the recharge center with the employee helping him hook-up. *CLIP* *CLIP* *CLIP*
Employee: That should do ya sir.
Frost: Thank you my good man.
Employee: Alright sir, are you ready?
Frost: Yes, just let me put my mask on
*SWOOSH*the tank filled with a liquidy green water, and a timer with bold red numbers went on above his tank set to 2:00 for 2 hours.
Ryu was still going over the questions in his head when *BANG* his door slammed open. Ryu with his weapon not enabled since he had been tinkering with it, took it and used his flight ability to jump to the ledge in his room. He heard what seemed like 2 people muttering to themselves
????: He has to be here, we must find him and leave this place IMMEDIATLY
????: He is here, Ryu, come down.
Ryu: Tek?
ryu said coming down from his hiding spot but still overly cautious.
Tek: Yes.
Ryu: Who is with you?
Tek: Rayan
Ryu: WHAT!?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE U DOING.....KILL HIM!!!
Ryu deffensless against him used his dragon strike which knocked Rayan back and slammed him against the wall.
Tek: STOP RYU!!!!
Rayan with his weapon now strongly grasped in his hand told ryu.
Rayan: I have changed since the last time u have saw me.
Tek: You have met before?!!??!?
Ryu: *sigh* Yes, once before
Rayan: We Will Explain later WE MUST LEAVE!!!!!
Ryu: Wait....Frost is here in the recharge center!
Tek: The Legendary Frost?!?!?!? He is here!?!!
Ryu: YES!
Tek: We must get him and off we must go!!

OOC: alrighty boys continue...this is getting pretty good.BOT

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Holy crap this is one like...........Anti-Love-Triangle of hatred. lol not quite where i wanted to bring this but i guess it can work out...........i want Dark to reply once, then i will. Cuase i need to think of a turn too ^_^ lol

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: I am going after Gravity Beetle, I don't care what the rest of you do, you can follow me or not...

*walking down to the transport bay*

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC:......took u awhile to think that up did ya? :) heh jk meh ill wait fer tek

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: "Rayan" confused me for about...2.5 seconds. In any case...let's see...
BOT:

Ryu: That's where we're planning on going.
Rayan: Let me guess... You want to take out Gravity Beetle.
Ryu: I have...a score to settle.
Rayan: Whatever, I'm taking off as soon as I can get the transporter working.
Tek: You'll need me to activate it. It requires an activation code.
Ryu: Okay. I'll contact Frost.

Ryu punches up a few commands on his buster quickly. It soon is reactivated, and a display shows 110% effeciency compared to last activation. He then walks up to a console and starts punching in commands. Soon, a display comes up.

Employee: Yes, this is RSFC. Can I help you, sir?
Ryu: I'm looking for Frost. He should be there.
Employee: Oh? He got here a while ago, sir. He should be finished recharging in...45 minutes.
Rayan: Ack! That's too long.
Ryu: We'll need his help.
Rayan: You think Gravity Beetle will be that tough?
Ryu: He's got an incredible energy core. He might have enough of a memory core to fill up four hunters, like us.
Tek: That's quite a machine. Oh! Seargent!
Employee: Yes! Commander Tek, what is it sir?
Tek: You have to forget what you heard us discussing. It falls under Security Code 0987.
Employee: Consider it done, sir. I'll inform Frost that you will be arriving soon. Out!

Rayan: *after the image is gone* Let's get down there then.
Tek: Okay, you all ready?
Ryu: Yes.
Rayan: Do I have to answer that question?
Tek: I guess not. Let's get going.

They walk out and head for the RSFC.