THE REVIVAL!!! A megaman Universe RPG

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
OOC: Ok w/e Dark i feel ur not really into it yet like u were before so yeah.......time for one of my super long posts......yay! ~~~BOT~~~

As Tek, Rayan, and Ryu head to the RSFC they had gotten many strange stares from the other Maverick hunters.

Tek: I know a shortcut to the RSFC, we just have to pass through the Jail cells in minor security. Those guys are just there because they were cought vandalising, or littering, just minor offenses. Not really to violent.
Ryu: Oh...............alright.........

Ryu turns to Rayan and whispers under his breath

Ryu: I hope hes right.......this oculd be dangerous.
Rayan: Dont worry, for once in my life i feel like i trust someone.
Ryu: Yeah....

They passed down dark halls, moonlight cascading over artificial floors and doors. They heard the muffled screams of the tortured Maverics, one that had been captured during the X and Zero epics but still held for information that they were sworn to keep......Over the years the Maverick Hunters association had become mor and more strict about the capture and recapture of mavericks and other affilliates with that cause harm to anything owned by the Reploids or other good citisens of the Earth. Ryu, Tek, and Rayden passed fineally though the minimal security area, They had seen mavericks upon mavericks held in cells. Some were just plainly walking around, others were punching walls and calling the guards obsceneties. You could tell who had been there longer by the way they acted. Tek recognised many of the faces that were looking through the indestructable glass, mainly becuase he had taken most of them in himself. They arrived at the passage back up above ground. Tek placed his hand on the sensor and the door opend quickly. Everybody skuttled through the door. When they looked around they saw that they were right across from the Food Cout and Recharge Center.

Ryu: Well now........How convienient.
Tek: Yeah, im still trying to get Commander Larson to move those cells to the medium security block and just combine the two, because well, it sjust not safe right there. But whatever lets go get Frost, we dont have much time.
Rayan: I agree with Tek for once....

Rayan thinks to himself whats happening? why am i trusting him? i felt like ive known him for a while....ugh ill just ahve to follow orders.

They arrive at the Recharge Center to fint Frost nowhere to be seen.

Tek: WHERE IS HE>?!?!
Ryu: Its only been 20 minutes, he should still be here.......

a small stocky boy came up to them and told them he was the Night shift captain and that Frost had JUST left to meet them at the teleporter room.

Tek: Well alright i guess, i mean hats where were going!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: Well, that was quick.
NSCapt: We were a bit surprised, too, but his circuits seemed to accept energy a little quicker.
Ryu: Heh! Just like Frost. Well, let's get moving, Tek.
Tek: Right, this way. We're pretty close to the Teleporter Room.

They head out, following Tek. Ryu keeps a careful, suspicious eye on Rayan; Rayan, himself, expecting that. They make it to the TR quickly enough, and they see Frost inside.

Frost: Hi guys.
Tek: Well, it's time to leave.

Tek begins punching in commands, and everyone prepares themselves.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: hmm where shall they go....BOT
*ZAPS* Everyone in the transporter were flashed out of there and only left behind a flash of light
*BAM* they hit the floor of the receiving teleporter hard...they saw a shadowy young boy and asked where they were
Boy: Zinebula
Tek: I could of answered that...i knew exactly were we were going.
Frost: Who is that with you tek?
Tek: Rayan.
Frost: Ahhh yes, Rayan, I heard u ran away from my brother and his group.
Rayan: Yes, evil was consuming me and i wanted out.
Ryu: Ok, what is going on here.
Tek: we Will explain when we get to our room, this way.
Tek: see...these places all have registered names all the way through...so if u register at one place u have somewhere to go at another base.
the walked down the shadowy hallway tightly grasping they're weapons...it was like a reflex. they walked in and sat down on the couch.
Ryu: Ok, first question....Rayan was our enemy...what happened
Rayan: They asked me to do to much evil so i basically ran away, they tried to break me early before i could realize i could over power them, they were to late.
Ryu: Ok, another...why did we leave?
Tek: Well...im sure Frost had them to but dark blade had a few Karesans and knew our location...the information were sent to the Mavericks and we had to detach...for our saftey and the people on board.
Ryu: Right.
Rayan: LETS GO GET GRAVITY BEETLE!!!
Frost: Right, Im ready.
Ryu: *draws his buster* Let's go.
Tek: Wait, we need a plan. We have 4 hunters..that should be enough but Beetle is very strong but not very smart...he could wipe us out with his tiknu blast, ok, we shall do the old maneuaver that im sure X, and zero all taught us? the kamacasy 4, we trap beetle by creating an X, for X, then beetle in in the middle looking like a Zero, for Zero. then we all attack middle range at him.
Ryu, Frost, Tek, Rayan: RIGHT! LETS GO
They move back into the transporter and tek types in the code and ZAP!

OOC: alrighty, have fun with this one guys.BOT

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? You forgot to color your guy. Oh well.
BOT:

They land in the middle of what appears to be a forest. Ryu quickly alters his helm to cover his face, revealing that it has a built in scanner. Looking over the trerrain...

Ryu: That energy signal has got to be Gravity Beetle...
Rayan: What are we waiting for?!
Ryu: There are several...large energy sources between us and him.
Tek: *his helm also changed* Looks like a decent sized army out there.
Ryu: I'd say that Gravity Beetle has some major influence. I'm guessing he's not the only Maverick here, but I can't be certain.
Rayan: Did they know we were coming?!
Tek: Hmm? We'll figure that out later!
Ryu: If we don't move now, we'll be surrounded in a matter of minutes!

They head off without another word. Ryu has charged his buster, ready to attack. Everyone else has fully prepared thier respective strongest weapon.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Yea...ur right.. BOT

They all stick together but seperate in a matter of minutes...all planning to meet each other and finish off Beetle..

The power cage sends a liquidy metal to his face which instantly covers it as a mask, he draws his claws and seeks out his first victim
*BANG* Frost took a blow to the head which knocked him back
Frost: Son of a...............
What hit him was a tree brach swung by a Zalastar....the mavericks henchmen.
Zalastar: Grahhhrsag
frost grabbed for his dagger, put the blade out to 6 feet, and used it to trip the zalastar which tripped and fell down a cliff.
Frost: Ok, now to Beetle
While frost had his challenge the other members were having promblems of their own.....
OOC: aight.BOT

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Frost, dont color your characters text. And i was just goin over eveyons character. and do u mind if ur weapons are vanilla? w/o element? Because well its pretty one sided that u already have an advantage. sorry. But its just fair and it interfeares with what i was planning on doing, althought it may seem like it but im actaully putting this thing on rails when i put in my text. Tahnks for everyones time and now for the fun stuff, and quoth the get up kids. On with the show come on on with the show! come on baby on with the show! BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!! HIYAH!

Frost looked at Tek first to his immidiate left. Unaware of what was happening, for some reason he couldent pick him up on the scanner he had equipped. But Tek had just been moving at super high speeds, the Zalastar unable to comprehend what was happening was slashing blindly into mid air. Fineally Tek came to a stop and drew his two beam katanas. Holding them in a reverse fighting stance he thrusted them into the beasts Shoulderblades.
Zalastar2: GAHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Tek: That'll teach ya' filty animal.........

Tek withdrew his sabers and immediately stabbed them into the zalastar behind him that was attempting to sneak up on him.

Zalastar3: RREEGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Tek: Gotta love Nano enchanced hearing.......

After withdrawing his sabers and turning them off, he stood and watched Rayan and Ryu finish off their Zalastars. They used a team attack, using each others feet as a kind of launching pad they lunged at each of their cronies and shot right through them, almost annihaltaing them

Zalastar4&5: NNNNNNNNUUSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tek&Frost in unison: woah..............
rayan: Hmph, thats the last time i try teamwork....
Ryu: Still as ****y and stubborn as ever......well should we be going?
Tek: Yes the facility is just ahead i belive that MUST be where gravity beetle is.........
Ryu: Yes......hey guys........do you sense that as well......its a kind of......waver......in the way.
Rayan: Unfortunately yes, i noticed that as well, how about you frost...
Frost: Yeah, i think i might know what it is, Tek do you know? You were breifed better then all of us here.....

Tek: Yes its one of Gravity's attacks, well more of a self defence mechanism. What happens is within that range, and kind of perminent EMP is sent and shuts down all electronical devices, and within that range, is a kind of dimensional breach.......It WILL alter our compsitions if we go through.........but im willing to take that risk....Ive only heard of what it can do, but inside that range, we WILL see things that only our worst nightmaers can make. Gravity will be VERY low, and Time will slow almost to a stop. The rage goes all the way to Beetle himself and will only be destroywed when he himself is. Lets go people, the range wont let us teleport us in, or out, once were in, were in. its a one way bubble.
Ryu: I see...............Well its our only hope, so let us go, eveeryone here? Lets hope none of will die......
Rayan: Tek you said it is an EMP right? well.......i belive that means i can not go......Everyone else can though....
Frost: I hate to leave you behind, but your right unfortunately.....Goodbye for now Raya, well see you back at HQ.
Tek&Frost: Cya!
Tek: We'll bring you back something from the gift shop!
Rayan: Right...bye....................

Tek, Frost, and Ryu headed twords the facility, knowing what was ahead of them they were ashured that they would be able to kill beetle. As they continued the moon rose over the large facility, the artificial trees hummed with the power of electricity, giving out all secrecy that they were made of metal as well. Birds could be heard as well as rustaling in the woods. They were about a mile away when they herd a very large humming in their ears.

Tek: Ok everyone, put your hearing to silence, that sound will destroy all hearing capabilities if prolong exposor occurrs.
Frost: Right!

They all put on there hearing guards and continued into the range. Inside was just like normal, except that everything seemed to happen slower then usual, and they only needed less energy to walk twords the facility. Tek tried boosting to get to the facility faster, but when he tried, frost and ryu had to lunge after him to keep him on the ground, due to the lack of gravity. Tek could feel something inside of him growing, but was not sure of what it was. He thought to himself that it must have been his composistion changing, his nanomachines rearranging. They fineally arrived at the facility, Tek sent a messege over the private connection to frost and ryu.

~~~~INCOMING MESSEGE~~~~
Tek: Frost, Ryu, We have arrived at the facility, shortly after entering there will be a safe zone in the building. they amde that because of reasons like this. The range cannot penetrate there ebcause of the effects added to the metal. Do not respond juist follow me, go single file. the Zalastars cant come in here because of there robotic composure.
~~~~~END OF TRANSMISSION~~~~~

They continued into the facility, The large lobby was luxurious in its own ways. a LArge sign hung above the entrace with an arrow point to was read to be the Safe Zone. As the party followed it they came to 2 large double doors. Tey went inside and all they saw was a table and 30 chairs at most. The users of this building before must have been a small crew.....or were just hoping that most of th emembers died. They sat down and withdrew their visors and hearing protectors.

Tek: Did you guys feel that inside of you when we were passing through the range?
Ryu: What? the thing that felt like we were being scrambled up?
Tek: Yeah that feeling.................it was wierd......it might be for the better......
Frost: Well i hope it is at least......comosition changeds can make people worse, or better..................

Tek and the others let rest, talking about things they had done before they met in the breifing room, and talking about Rayan and each other.........

OOC: Dont go assuming what the change was.....I want to kill beetle to show you all ok? so dont make it something else........Bam alreayd knows ive told him be4 so blade or punk dont, thanx.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: its Dark Blade... nobody should know my real name cept Zero and ShadowMan... understood?

Dark Blade: Urghh this is soo damn boring... friggen Beatle and its stupid EMP...

*at that moment a dozen Zalastars approached Dark Blade*

Dark Blade: Time to flush the anger...

*draws beam sword...*

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Dang that was a long post....hmm ok i wont try to explain the feeling but mmmkay...o yea guys me n tek talked and frost's claws will bot be able to freeze its victims fer awhile...and i cant color my text.BOT

Frost was feeling somewhat left out or at a disadvantage.....he did not have any 'technology' advantages...his power cage was made from the great sage leziori from the volcanoes of Gui and that was it.

Tek: We Will rest for a little, then go over our tatics...we cant do the kamacasy 4 cause rayan isnt here to be the 4th man....hmmm...

Tek was thinking while Frost and Ryu were going over manuevers....testing their weapons and techniques...
Frost: any ideas Tek?
Ryu: Yea im ready...just give us ur ideas!
Tek: Well, we CAN do a slightly modified version of the kamacasy 4, and it may actually work better....
Frost was anxious
Frost: What is it?
Tek: well.... 2 men will be in the same place as in the kamacasy 4, BUT! the other man on the other side will move over..

(OOC: it would look like this, (x= guy o=bad guy) X X
o

X
.BOT
Tek: then each man would do his greatest damage facing the enemy while their fireing...because no matter how hard u throw...ur blast or attack will not hit the other man on ur side...
Frost&Ryu: Brilliant
Tek: Let us rest for 20 minutes then we will enter his lair.
As they rested, frost and ryu had a new respect for tek..Frost was thinking about Rayan's enthusiasm to go and try to destroy beetle but turned back without even arguing with tek....that didnt seem like Rayan..something had changed with him...
Tek: Let's Go
Ryu&Frost: Affirmative.
Tek: alrighty boys hearing off.
frost&ryu: Done
The boys walked out of the 'backdoor' which was air tight and in the sight u could see whut looked to be like a warehouse....no more than 1 mile away. They walked the distance each of them weapons out and clenched in their hands, kuckles white.
They reached the door finally and slammed it to find the slowness of gravity/time was slower/ and lower than what it was,
Tek&Ryu&Frost: LET'S GO!!!!!!

OOC: alrighty....have fun

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Alright since im gonna be here all day, ill just make another super long post. and Dark, if you dont want us calling you Rayan, then you shouldhave told us before. We dident know, so dont get mad at us. This is a fun part, i love doing battles, thanx punk ;) BOT

All of the team arrived in the warehouse at the same time, they all knew what each other had on their minds........Is Darkblade alright? Are WE going to be alright. CAN we beat him? they followed the cramped hallway, of corse moving single file.....On all their scanners a red bar with the words MAVERICK APPROACHING flashed...........Tek sent another transmission.

MAVERICK APPROCHING
~~~~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~~~~~
Tek here, Frost, Ryu, if you see that messege, and the huge energy scource, this is what im going to say.........

Tek stopped the group and turned around, making the movements and acting like he was actaully talking.

We may not get out of here alive... but if we do, more power to us, i couldent tell you what that feeling was inside of us, and wha it still is, but all i know is that out blasts might NOT work. We rely on them going strait and accurately, but Gravity does have the power to change gravity, therefor making our blasts unusable.....so please, use extreme caution......thank you friends...

~~~~END OF TRANSMISSION~~~~

Tek turned around and started twords the large door. When they neared it they fineally realised where they were. They were in Gravity Beetles origional location..........This was a maverick type door. a Large security bolt on the front of it that turned counter clockwise and opend from the middle, instead of the side. Tek touched the screw and the whole door opend. Purple smoke emminated from the room causing the groups vision sensors to go black for a second. When the smoke cleard all they could see is the room wavering, sort of like a distant object on a hot day, like a mirage. In the center of the room was Gravity Beetle......

Beetle had defiantely chagned. Instead of his Stag beetle form he now looked like a hurculese beetle. Clad in golden armor and a kind of grey sub armor. All over his body were black spots. He had two large buster cannons on his shoulders and power thrusters on his feet. IT seems that he had been upgraded from his origional form. The gravity had been reduced to, you could say if it were alive, a small glob of poo. When you tried to walk you had to work twice as hard. It seemd that all attempts at walking were stopped. Tek Frost and Ryu all drew their weapons, it took almost 5minutes but it eventually happend.

Gravity Beetle: MWEHEHEHEHE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT KILLING ME!!! MWEHEHEHEHEH ALL ATTEMPTS ARE FUTILE.
Tek: Lets go guys.........We need to beat this guy FAST!!!

Frost lunged at Gravity but fell short, hitting the ground. Ryu tried to fire a buster shot but the shot fell short. The splash of the shot did hit him though, sending beetle down.

Gravity: YOU DARE TRY TO DEFEAT ME??!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity lifted his arms above his head and yelled GRAVITY BALL SYNDROME! and fired a large purple ball twords Ryu. The ball hit him and sent him flying, hitting the ground.

Ryu: I......CANT........MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost: DONT WORRY MAN!

Gravity: DONT TRY IT!!!!!

Gravity sent another one hurtaling at Frost knocking him against the wall. Frost screamed in agony as he fell, knowing he was defeated, Tek stood up.

Tek: SPEED AND STRENGHT AUG!
Gravity: Like that would help, puny advisary, prepare to meet your FATE!!!!!!!

Gravity sent another at Tek. Before it hit him though Tek stood his hand out and flung the energy ball away, like it was nothing.

Tek: You cant hurt me gravity!
Gravity: Huh??!!!!

Tek lunged, seemingly unnaffected by the gravity effects he slashed at the gigantic Beetle. He slashed almost 8 times before he fell....Beetle screamed in agony as his body became cubed. Tek fell to the ground, completely out of breath and sweating more then before, the Augs had turned off and now he was feeling almost 4 times his body weight in gravity. That feeling started to well up again inside of himselfhis body started to glow white as he stood, doubled over the remains of gravity beetle. Soon enough all you could make of Tek was a white outline of where he was. When he came back into view...........He had changed. He now had a kind of pointed sliding behind his headkind of like elf ears. He now had pointed almost daggers coming u poff his knees. His hand had turned into a long slender buster cannon. His feet were now coverd in a upgraded speed booster.

Tek: I.....I......I Hagve changed...............I Feel Stronger........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STYLE CHANGE!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

*Upgraded Speed
*Machine Gun type Buster
*Charged blast fires gravity ball, paralysing opponent.
*Can jump 2x times higher.
* Downgraded Vision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tek: My god.........My specs......They all scyrocketed, but my vision.....its bluuring slightly under some conditions.

Frost: Maybe THAT was the feeling......will we all change like htat?

Ryu: Woah.....................

Tek then stood up and told what happend to everyone else in his point of view.

Tek: Lets go..............the Gravity range is gone so lets teleport back to HQ.

The rest of thr group followed teks lead and teleported back to HQ's briefing room. They were all debriefd and briefd on the next mission. They were to attack Sting Chameleon in New Asia. He was located in a Artificial Amazon, were a jungle bas was overrun 3 days ago.

Tek: Ok now that we know where to go.............Let us go find Darkblade.............

OOC: When you obtain a style. Make it any color you want.........Dosent matter, a elemnt dosent apply to it. Thank you.....Have fun.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Nice LONG reply tek lol.BOT

Frost and Ryu were feeling angry at themselves that they did nothing to help stop beetle, and were feeling kind of jealous of his new power.....Frost was wondering about Rayan, Even when they went back into the safe base. Something is just not right....Frost and the others turned on their hearing.
Frost: Are any of you thinking about Rayan?
Tek&Ryu: Yes.
Tek: Do not worry, we will get all of our questions answered as soon as we go back to the Base and find him.
Tek was having fun with his new powers, so when a group of 3 Zalastars came around he didnt miss the opurtunity, he took aim, hit one with his buster and another with his gravity ball...but where was the other.....*BAM* the third zalastar came from the side hitting him directly in the head....
Tek: *Moans*ohhhhhhhh
Just as the Zalastar was aiming to make his next move *CHING* a very long looked to be a stalagmite came from behind tek and periced the Zalastars armour...instanly making him double-over passing out...
Frost: You got away from us..
Tek: oh, bah these new powers are great but the less i can see the target, the worse.
Ryu: Don't worry about it....you still have the upper-hand
PackOfZalastars: MEASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHUUUUUU
Tek Ryu and Frost drew out their weapons and Frost and Tek put on their Helms...
Frost: Tek, translation please?
Tek whipped out his translator
Tek: Hmm...they claim to have beein saying... "We Got One!" "We Got One!"
Frost: WHat......nobody got us wait.......
Frost&Tek&Ryu: RAYAN!!!!!
Ryu: Frost you run ahead and try to fight some of them off...we will be folowing shortly..
Tek: Affirmative.
Tek Got their first there must of been at least 20 Zalastars huddled over the bruised and broken Rayan
Tek stood still concentrating his energy....
Tek: GRAVITY BALLLL!!!!!!!
A HUGE purple ball went and knocked out 8 of them, tek took 2 out with his buster and used his super jump to jump next to rayan..
Frost and Ryu Arrived, Frost made 10 decoys of himself and stood still.....4 zalastars were hitting them all then they came to frost
Frost: Like Claws!!!??!!
Frost swiped twice....one wiht either hand and the zalastars fell...
Ryu: Took out his X-Buster and his Zero shield and hit 3 with hit buster, while the other 3 were slashing at his zero shield whic hthey couldnt break...
Tek shot his buster and frost shot his dagger....leaving no remains for those zalastars, they walked over to Rayan.
Tek: What Happened???
Frost: Youre to strong to let that happen
Ryan Nods. and then says.....
Rayan: .............
OOC: Ok boys im leaving it off here.....HAVE FUN!!!!! heh .BOT

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: He dosnt want to be called Rayan, Darkblade is what he prefers, noone is supposed to know his real name, he said it in his post, lol.EDIT: Sorry i pressed submit instead of Replay to Post, DOH! sorry about my spelling to, im tired. BOT

As tek and the rest of the group finished ofdf their on Zalastars they met up with Rayan again. They breifed him onto the next mission, telling him everything that happend inside of the abandond maverick facility.

DarkBlade: So that explains why i felt a large scource of power dissappear so quickly, and then another reappear.

Tek: That would be me, this new STyle change is amazing, i can fire twice as fast and am tice as strong.....although my vision IS a lot worse...........

Ryu: You can say that again, if it wasent for Frost, you would have been dead by now!
Frost: YEah......no kidding.
Tek: Anywho, we should get going, the less we haste to kill Sting Chamelion, the worse off we are, and the stronger he becomes.........
Ryu: RIGHT!
Frost: Then lets go then......to the teleporter room!
Darkblade: So New Asia this time eh? great..............

They group followed Teks orders and headed to the teleporter room. The room was large enough to fit almost 4 regiments, with enough teleporters to fill a large city. Ryu, Dark, Frost, and Tek all headed to a large teporter and got into it. As they stepped into it the dim blue light begain to get brighter. Tek enterd the passcode 3F4G5ZMav into the console and then they were teleported to a solitary area confined inside a Amazon type place.

Tek: Well, here we are.........great........looks like a fun place to be, well everyone, masks on......once we reach the jungle base ill breif you on Sting Chameleon. I helped X fight him.
Ryu: Alright, wait......I sense Zalastars, lets run theres too many, it must be a combined patrol.
Frost: Yeah, Ryus right, there must be 30 of them, lets go....

The group ran into the woods stealthly trying to avoid the combined patrol they hook around the area through the woods. It was the afternoon but the sun could barely breach the canopy above their heads. The trees were shoing age, their metal plates rusting on the outside, and the artificial bark still hanging barely. Tek Frost Dark and Ryu could hear the birds chirping, and the faint sound of rustaling around them made them less and less secure of what they were doing. Fineally they reached the jungle base. It was a large concrete bunker at this time. Vines were growing all around it and on it, the only visible part was really the door. there were two large slits running the sircumfrence of the byunker, coverd by indestructable temperd glass.

Tek: Alright, so here we go, Sting Chameleion was one of the first MAvericks to rebel against the people under Sigmas rule. Gravity Beetle came later on, but the key role in this battle he had was only to rally members for the ritual. So he really was not all that important. Sting chamelion on the other hand is a huge role in the ritual, being the collector of items. With no range of gravitational force we can take this fight on by ourselves. He has a wide range of attacks, and an ability to blend with the enviroment around him. If we use thermal scanners then that should become futile.
Ryu: Ok then, lets go.......

Tek opend the door to the bunker and there were steps leading down. The group followed the stairs single file, masks covering their face again and weapons drawn. They could hear the steps of distant creatures far away but disregarded them due to a lack of capability at the time. They wanted to do this mission in stealth, but felt that they couldent once they reached Sting's lair. After a long time of walking, 3 hours or so, Dark had to speak up.

Dark: Do you guys feel like were in a maze here? i think ive been here before.............
Ryu: What do you mean?
Dark: It all seems so familiar.........Take a right, then a left, then a right, another left, then 2 more, then a right.........we SHOULD come to a large room....
Frost: Lets hope your right......

Tek followed Darkblades directions and followed the maze like structor. Easily enough Dark was right and they came to another of those Maverick class doors.They enterd the room to find it empty.

Tek: WHERE IS HE??!?!?! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE!!!!!

Just then a bundle of darts, maybe 7 or 8 came hutaling out of nowhere and hit Tek square in the chest. Immediatly Tek fell and slumped against the wall. Ryu went over to check if he was still alive and he was, so they went back to the room.

Ryu: They hit Tek, hes only Unconscions......but remember what he said? Use thermal scanners, it should help......ARGH@@@@@@

Just thenRyu was hit with another 8 darts, causing him to become unconscionse. Only Frost and Darkblade were left....

Dark: Ill go return these guys to the other room. Frost can you handle it?
Frost: Yeah, it should be easy enough........

8 Darts came hurtaling at Frost, but when they tried to hit him, they just merely bounced off, unaffected by the attacks Frost felt he was the best fitted for the job of Maverick Assassination. The launched 5 daggers and spots where thermal beings could be seen, and surely enough one of them was Sting. He fell to the floor and then quickly got up. He whipped his tail at frost multiple times, hitting him but unable to pierce his cage. Fineally Frost retalliated launching 4 daggers through the chest of Sting. Frost ran up and started to slice Sting into pieces, making sure no more ressurection could happen. Dark came back into the room to see Frost doubled over and only a white outline visible. He ran over to see what was happening but then Frost stood up, looking diffrent.

Dark: Holy Christ, what happend?!?!?!?!?
Frost: I...I...I Feel Diffrent..........

[color=lime green]~~~~~~~~~~~~STYLECHANGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Increased Speed and Accuracy
*Charged Buster Fires Bundle of Armor Penetrating POison Darts
*Decreased Armor Ratio, more vaulnerable to attacks.
*NEW ABILITY: Active Camoflauge allows user to change to his surrounding for limited time. This ability can only be used once per day and for only2 hours. Extreme charging is requierd after use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/color]

[color=lime green]Frost: Lets go bring tek and Ryu out and bring 'em back to back Dark.[/color]

Dark: Alright...........When we get back though, i want to know what happend.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As they make it out of the area, Frost and DarkBlade realize they can't activate the teleportation sequence.

Rayan: Argh! We have to wait for them to wake up.
Frost: Well... We should set up base. We'll be able to defen...
Ryu: *waking up* Oh! My head?!
Rayan: *as Ryu checks his chest armor* How do you feel?
Ryu: I feel like I was sent through the grinder and back. Tek!
Rayan: He's okay. He's still unconcious.
Ryu: I guess I have you two to thank, Dark and Frost.
Frost: Yeah. Dark, here, hauled the two of you to safety as I took on Sting.
Ryu: I thought you looked different.
Tek: *waking up* Oh! Major headache. *looking at himself* Well...I'm still here. *looks around* I see Frost got it this time. And here I was assuming Ryu would.
Ryu: Nah. I didn't turn on my therms in time.

Tek gets up, feeling a dizzy spell for a second. As Frost and Dark try to help him, he motions them away. Ryu gets up quickly, but doesn't seem to be much affected. He looks at his buster quickly before he extracts his hand. Tek punches a few commands into the nearby teleporter control pannel.

Tek: Let's head back to base. We need more info on our next target.
Ryu: Agreed.
Frost: And I'd like to test my new abilities.
Rayan: Yeah. I need a good recharge.

They return to base, and head for the Command Room.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
Frost New Appearance:
His scar on his face is now green, his eyes glow all white, but it dosent affect his sight....his armour looks thinner, he stands about 3 inches taller and more well- built

Frost: Ok, dark since ur fully ready for battle come and help me test out these new skills.
Rayan: Afirmative., you two goto the recharge bay and get back to normal A.S.A.P.
Frost: Tek we need ur code....for lets say a rain forest...
Tek: umm 371amx4
Frost: Ok, lets go dark
They walk to the combat zone and frost types in the command...instantly they were in miles and miles of jungle terrain....

Frost: Im setting it to Voice-Activation...in case we get lost
Dark: Ok...rdy?

Frost:Lets go,
*POOF* frost immediatly send a bundle of posion darts towards Dark. Dark reflects them with his sword, now he fires his buster but with Frost's increased speed he dodges and runs right up behind dark...dark slashes around with his sword...Frost blends in with the enviornment...
Rayan: Come Out come out wherever you are
Rayan: This should get him out...AHHHH!!!
A purple wave seems to come out of dark...nothing happens
A bush explodes to the right of Dark...thinking it was frost rayan jumps towards the bush only to find being struck down by the poison arrows. He is uncouncious

Frost: OFF
the scene changes and they are back to the white room....frost picks up and carries dark to the recharge center...where he himself will recharge as well....he sees their friends already in their....the time reads 1 Hour left...Frost thinks...thats imposssible
Frost:we were there for no more than 30 minutes.....hmmmm...something is up with this kid.

OOC: okiee dokie....next :)>BOT

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: ok ok... just call me Dark or Dark Blade... and please use it while I'm speaking.... but anyway... since i was a Maverick i already have a Shadow Style... and I have a Speed up ability... i think I would of used that in battle... but anyway...

*Dark Blade starts to regain conciousness*

Dark Blade: Hmm... pathetic... I guess I shouldn't of went easy on him... but o well... to late now.

*Tek walking into the room with Ryu and Frost*

Tek: We have reason to believe Quickman is somewhere in New South America... we should get ready and go there as soon as possible...

Dark Blade: I'm ready when you are... just dont make me stay back this time

*the group heads to the transport bay*
Dark Blade: Hmm..

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Ive told the others to call you Dark before...........And dark, tis not your descision to have styles or not, you being a maverick is only your class, you do not have any kind of style yet. Dont worry Ill give you a style this time. You can still have the booster ability though. and psst if anyone gets the code right to what it is, ill give ya something special. its an acronym for something. BOT]

Tek punches in the code 3mnsa1mm and they stepped into the teleporter once again. This time they had been shoved off into the far corner of the room. For somereason everyone was trying to get somewhere.

Tek: I dont know if this will work guys, this ones calibration may be off a little....lets give it a shot.
Ryu: Wont hurt, lets go.

Tek pressed the enter key and they were off. Teleportation was nothing new in the world, but some people just dident get it. It was like you blinked your eyes and you were there. Teleportation had come around forever, before the first sigma war and even then before the Anchints war, where thelegendary hero Megaman fought. Everybody ahs tales of what went on. But still, it is undiscoverd what happend to him after the 8th Wily war.......Everyone seems to think that the Hero Zero, who still then was a prototype and working for Wily, went crazy and killed everyone, but avail we do not know.

Dark: Where are we?>!?!

Tek snapped out of his daze, thinking of past times.

Tek: I...I......I Do not know, lemme get out the UGPS...........Were in New South America alright......but.......were on a island.......above......the.......base......

Tek and the rest of the group look down. To everyone it seemd like they ere standing on regular ground, But Ryu noticed something. He bent over and brushed off some of the leaved and noticed black cement.

Ryu: Black cement.....its only found around here, this base was supposed to be hidden, so that means whoevers here, Quickman i belive Tek said, dident want to be found easily.

Frost: Well, lets find a way in, once we get into the safe room Tek can breif us on Quickman.

After saying his words frost dark and tek all started searching for a hatch or door of some kind that would allow entry into it. After about 2 hours of searching dark found it.

Dark: GUYS! OVER HERE!!! I GOT IT!!!! HAHA YEAH!

Everyone came rushing over to see the door......Maybe 2 feet wide and 1 feet long.

Tek: None of us are going to fit......i dont want to start a ruckus and "Make it bigger" ill use my instant teleport to get us down there, i can see the floor so its ok.

Just then Tek was gone. He had got his instant teleport trick from zero in the 6th sigma war. It had proved him usefulness forever since he had it, getting out of tight spots and the such. All he had to do is see where he was going and he could be there. Although his vision was blurred, it couldent help him any. Tek found himself at the floor of the base, roof above him. He teleported back and grabbed hold of Ryu. He teleportec down and left ryu there. He went back up and got everyone one by one. Another helpful trick that was tought by him. Once they were in they realised that they were in a safezone already..

Tek: Wow, how useful, i would have thought at least that it would be further, but here we go. Quickman is form the first Anchints war. He was one of the first that MEgaman had gone after to stop Wily from world domination. He was revived by sting chamelion. Each of th emavericks had a duty of Reviving one of their choice. Thats about it......but maybe after destroying one of them, well find out whos behind this who ressurection anyway........

OOC: Take it guys ;-)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu charges his X Buster and prepares his Zero Shield. He fully charges for the Dragon Strike. Dark Blade prepares his Beam Sword. He concentrates on using the ZD Sword to hit hard fast. Frost prepares his Twin Daggers, and he preps his camo ability. Tek gets out his Dual Katanas, and he charges for his gravity charge.

Ryu: I think this will work well. I've got a plan, but it will be risky.
Tek: I'm all ears.
Dark: I just want to take him out!
Frost: Hey, a plan would help.
Dark: Bah! I know!
Ryu: Well, Frost, you should use your camo and surprise him. But stay in your camo to decrease likelyhood of being hit.
Tek: But...Quickman is extraordinarily fast.
Dark: That will be a problem.
Ryu: I know, but I don't want to waste anyone's energy. Tek, avoid using Spead Aug. My Dragon Strike ability should take out his speed advantage, and, after I damage his legs, go after him with your Gravity Ball.
Dark: What about me?!
Ryu: I was getting there.
Dark: I can't wait to hear this!
Ryu: It's perfect, Frost and my attack are meant to weaken him. Tek's is meant to take away his ability to move, and yours...well, yours is meant ot take him out.
Dark: Why wouldn't you or one of the others?
Ryu: Frost might not have the energy to attack more than once camoflauged, now. It's a new skill. I won't be given a second chance to charge. I'll be on defense. Tek will likely be who I'm defending. You'll be the only one left.
Dark: So! I'm just back up!
Ryu: No. This was my plan all along for Quickman. You are the key player for this one.
Tek: Sounds like you were thinking this over?
Frost: He is a master tactician. He always has been.
Ryu: Let's just move in. I'm ready!

The move to the door, and make final preparations.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: I really need to include more in my character bios... ok well, my character is like ****y yet calm... kind of like Chaud in Megaman Battle Network... but anywayz...

*The group walking in greeted by QuickMan*

QuickMan: So you have found me... prepare to be destroyed

Tek: I doubt that...

Dark Blade: Enough with the talking... lets just fight...

QuickMan: So be it!

*QuickMan instantly appeared behind Tek*

QuickMan: HA!

*Ryu shoots QuickMan and QuickMan gets blasted into a wall*

Ryu: Now for the plan...

*QuickMan hit Frost, Frost was sent back flying only to land on his feet and launch himself at QuickMan, punching QuickMan back*

Dark Blade: You are pathetic...

*QuickMan lunged at Dark Blade*

Dark Blade: You are a sorry excuse for a Maverick.

*QuickMan swung at Dark Blade, Dark Blade accelerated and sliced QuickMan in the shape of an Z... Dark Blade stabbed QuickMan with his sword...*

Dark Blade: Ahh... The power... I'm changing....

ooc: I r no good at styles... Tek or Bam do it for me :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Hmm? Me thinks I'll make you...RED!!. I love irony, and you seem like the guy who needs some irony just to yell at yourelf sometime... You are now of the Fire Style!
BOT:

Dark Blade is consumed in a white light, disappearing from view for a mere few seconds.

Dark: I...I feel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~STYLECHANGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Increased Power and Defense
*Charged Buster can be Transfered into Sword for a powerful Fire Sword Attack
*Decreased Speed, great difficulty moving in altered gravity.
*NEW ABILITY: Buster and Beam Sword can be used in unicance to create a devastating Flamethrower. Can only be used for up to 20 minutes per day. Uses extreme amout of energy, and it will require time to recharge after even a minute of sustained use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark: What is this?!

Frost: Well...uh?
Ryu: You're a fire style now...
Dark: This is great! Just great!
Tek: It should come in handy.

OOC: Let's see where we can take this from here! Enjoy!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: yet again i feel i must post my characters attitude... he is cool and collected... like Chaud in megaman battle network...

Dark Blade: Fire... what a horrible ability... i will just use normal style for now...

Ryu: We should go back to base now.

Tek: Agreed.

*They teleport back to the base*

Dark Blade: I'm going to train... contact me if your going to kill any more bad guys...

*Dark Blade walks away*