THE REVIVAL!!! A megaman Universe RPG

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: If I recall correctly, Tek said that once you attain a new style, you can't change it. We'll need Tek to post here to be sure though...

~~bamthedoc

OOC: I thought you could switch back to normal after getting it... but correct me if I'm wrong

~~Dark Blade

OOC: Why Dont u just have a split personality....u can change of somewhat free will to normal or style lets say when u get angry or frusturated u turn to fire like Fire Blade err somethin

~~XPunkGoX

OOC: This is kinda like in Megaman Battle Network where you get a style change. That's how Tek described it to me. You can't change style. Where's Tek, anyway? He can describe it better.

~~bamthedoc

OOC: i have MMBN1/2/3 and you can always switch back to normal

~~Dark Blade

OOC: I know... Boy, this is becoming just a big discussion all of a sudden. Let's wait for Tek to get back to explain it.

~~bamthedoc

Sorry. I wanted to reduce clutter, and this was my solution.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
OOC: I AM HERE!!!!!! Lets drop th eOOC for a while untill the discussion is over.

In megaman battle network 1 there were no such things as styles. You just battled untill you got enough power ups to get better.

In megaman battlenetwork 2 capcom introduced styles. Everybody loved them, but the htin gwas you could not change back, people hated that concept. but the PowerUP ability still remained.

Now with the Introduction of the Navi Customiser and a new Style system, all hell broke loose. People love the idea but some felt that the customiser screen was too small. w/e thats how i feel, not being able to have a SaitoPatch, DarkLiscense, and other good stuff really made me mad..... Capcom therefor took away the powerUP option and added charge +1 and that stuff as programs u added in the customiser. But they added ANOTHER feature, the ability to change styles. You gained your first style after fighting Bubbleman in MMBN 3 Blue/White/Black. It was randomly selected elemnt and one of the set kinds of styles, Shield, Team/Brother, Bug ,Ground, Shadow, Guts, and Custom. You could switch freely between the style you currently had and your normal one and nothing bad would happen.

This RPG goes by normal MMBN 2 style rules, no Style Switching at ALL. You run anything by ME!

I! Am the Megaman Guru here! ^_^ i own every MM game made except like, the PC ones that arnt worth my time finding.

Besides, its my RPg, u better abide by my rules, or characters might take a drastic unliking to u. heh.....i am the Megaman Hitman bewaryyyyyyyyy

BACK..........ON.............TRACK

Tek: well you dont like it much huh?
Dark: No........Fire isent my type.........why?
Tek: Well, whatever, lets g-

Just as they were about to leave the whole area started to shake. The lights turned off and suddenly red flood lights turned on. The glow of the old Robot Msaters blood, or more or less oil glowed on the pavement. A Voice came over the Intercom,

???: Haha, so the friends of the heros X and Zero are here to take me down eh? Well, you can NEVER find me, let alone kill me! I WAS ONE OF MEGAMANS RIVALS!!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!

the wall panels flashed numbers. all of them seemed to be flashing the numbers 5:00, everyone knew what that ment, they only had 5 minutes before self destruct happend. The group bolted out of there, all around them the numbers flashed down and counted down to 0. they were nearing the exit, thy could see the light when they rememberd tek had to teleport them out, he was nearin unconscionus at this point, using most of his energy for the quickman fight. fineally frost moved up to the front.

Frost: Screw it, im gonna make this bigger! STRIKE!

he fired a rapid fire of daggers that penetrated the cieling and a large circle fell, making the hole bigger. They al climbed out as the computerised voice made the final countdown. 5....4...3.....2.....1.......BOOM. The place exploded, they were sent hurtaling a good distance. When they fineally landed on the ground they tried to se if everyone was alright..........

Ryu: Im fine........Frost you fine?
Frost: Yeah im good, You Dark?
Dark: Yeah just dandy.........
Ryu: Good, Tek you fine??
Tek: uunghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lllll-eeeee-ggg arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Everyone could see Tek was in immense pain. He was only a human but still both his legs were severd at the knee, somehow they had been blown off.

Ryu: TEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frost: My....God...
Ryu: Ill get him out of here, everyone else just report back to HQ....im bringing him to the hospital wing.

Just then they were gone in flash. They ended up in the lobby Tek still bleeding from his new injuries. Ryu went to go get a nurse and one soon came running out to help him. She grabbed him and brought him t othe emergency room........

Commander: am sorry to hear about Tek, Frost. Dark, you frost and Ryu must go on the next mission alone without him. I have his reports here and it says new leg enhancements are needed. Well new legs entirely........We have known about those "Style"s for a while and know how to deal with them if they have them. Hes only a human though so i belvie it may be a while. We need you to go after Needle man in New Africa, its a new area in Earth so be weary. you dont have Tek with you so be on your gu-.

Frost: I dont want to go without Tek.....He really was a huge help.

Ryu enterd the briefing room just as Frost was about to finish his statement.

Ryu: He should be reaady in a day, he needs to train, we will stay here and help him. I have known him longer then everyone else so I am second in command of this motley crew when hes not here.

Everyone went to the hospital ward and waited there. Frost went to go charge and dark stood punching and slashing at the air, getting wierd looks form everyone. Fineally after almost 10 hours a nurse came out, almost expecting someone ot be there.

Nurse: Its been a while but the operation took shorter then expected. Bring him to the training ward for some well needed resperation for his legs, they need it.....

Tek came walking out of the room all wobbally. Ryu and Dark just stared at his new legs which were nothing to just wave off. He ad gotten the most high tek legs ever created. Boosters that did not conflict but only helped his Style.

Nurse: And we saw his vision was dulled....so we fixed that to the best of our abilitys.
Ryu: Thank you nurse, well take him right away...........

OOC: hapy? great...........The great Tek lives in all hi smegaman glory!!!! ^_^

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu, Dark, and Tek walk to the Training Ward. Tek is, mainly, ambling along, legs still weak.

Ryu: Well, what program do you want?
Tek: I think RX198TY will do nicely. I need some open space to get these legs working.
Dark: By the way, how much has your vision improved?
Tek: I think about 30%. But that's nothing compared to what I used to have...

They walk into the room where they will be training Tek. Ryu punches in the commands as Frost walks in.

Frost: Don't leave me out of this!
Ryu: Wouldn't dream of it.

Ryu enters the execute command and a large, grassy plane emerges around them. Tek takes off running, trying to get his legs to cooperate.

Ryu: We'll wait for him to get back before I program any opponnents for him.
Dark: So soon?
Ryu: He needs the training. I want him to know his legs as well as he knew his old ones...

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Hmmm...ok tek, i may need to give frost a little update as well ;-) .BOT

Tek: I feel stronger....even with my new legs not worn in yet...
Ryu: Man, i have got to get me some of those...maybe they have a nice arm selection. Frost, quick...cut my arm off!
Frost: Bah, shut up ryu....u dont want new arms...u havebnt even had ur style upgrade yet.
Ryu: True...
Frost: Lets go....New africa here we go...
They walked into the teleporter and transported off to a humid forest....they all gasped to adapt to the new enviorment
Frost: Ok....lets get out of here as quick as possible!!!...lets find this dude and go
Ryu snickered at frost calling needle man a "dude".
Dark: Ok, lets go
They walked for some time...each of them had one thing on their minds......Tek.
They came upon a new bunker.....they walked in...no one was there, the only thing that WAS their happened to be, dried blood,bones,discarded clothing,and human weapons.
They all took out their weapons and put their armor to full extent...ryu picked up the human weapon known as a "Hand-Gun",
Ryu: Silly little things hey Frost, (ryu says in a sarcastic voice) Freeze Put ur claws in the *BANG*
the gun went off and hit frost in the chest...luckilliy with his new speed he doged it and it rikashaed off the walla and came back and struck ryu's foot...of course...it was only a mere break of the skin...nothing serious
Ryu: OOOOUCHHHH!!!!
Frost: Lets get out of here...i have a feeling like something is wacthing u- *BAM*
????: RRRAAAARRRRRR
somethign knocked down frost to the ground....but frost jumped back up and......

OOC: Take it away boys...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ryu doesn't snicker... And then shooting himself in the foot?! Well... Okay, I'll try to build on this...
BOT:

Ryu jumps, only to be interupted by a nagging pain.

Ryu: That itch will be annoying...
Frost: It can't hurt that much?
Ryu: Nah.
???: Don't ignore me!
Ryu: Ah, so you can speak. I was afraid they might have taken away your ability to.
???: Don't insult me!
Dark: Who is this?
Ryu: Say hello to Needleman.
Frost: So quickly?!
Needleman: I not need miny-ons!
Ryu: Yeah...they wouldn't help your brain.
Needleman: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR!!
Ryu: Uh, guys, I know I was just insulting him, but he does have some power.
Dark: I don't care! ZD Sword!

Dark Blades attack seems to bounce off Needleman. He is thrown back a bit, but doesn't appear to take damage. He then powers up for his Fire Sword attack. Frost charges, firing shots, careful to avoid some needle blasts.

Needleman: Stop moving, puny hunters!
Ryu: Nah!

Dark Blade unleashes his Fire Sword attack. This leaves Needleman drained, but not out. He launches a powerful attack at Dark Blade, which does severe damage to his buster.

Dark: Argh!
Ryu: *buster fully charged* You'll pay for that. DRAGON STRIKE!!

Ryu lunges forward at an incredible speed, striking Needleman at his weakest point. Needleman is thrown into a wall as Ryu lets out a hailstorm of buster shots. Needleman starts loosing parts, taking severe damage. Ryu charges again as Needleman is pinned to the wall. Frost watches the show, smirking at the display.

Ryu: Now you'll know why I was called "Ryu"! DRAGON STRIKE!

This second blow sends Needleman to the scrapyard. He's torn to pieces, and Ryu looks on, pleased. But, as quickly as they had found Needleman, Ryu is engulfed in that same white light. He disappears from view only to emerge different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~STYLECHANGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Increased Attack and Charge Power
*Charged Buster can form a Sword
*Decreased Ground Speed.
*NEW ABILITY: Prims Boost: Jets available in leg parts allow for a temperary increase in attack speed. Ryu uses this to ram an opponent to for Dragon Strike or Sword Strike.
*Slot Open in Buster for new Chip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryu: This is new...

Ryu's buster is now a silver color. It has a golden outline. His shield generator has also changed to a silvery/golden color. His helm gains small wings at the sides.

OOC: I tried "silver", but that's the same color as the normal text. Just think of what I'm using as "silver", but type it as "sky blue".

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Back at the base...

Dark Blade: Im going to train... any of you interupt me... and you will be deleted

*Dark Blade put the training room on the highest difficulty it could go...*

Dark Blade: Ugh I feel so sluggish

*Just as he said that a lazer beam pierced through his body near the heart area... Dark Blade blacked out*

Doctor: Ahh... He is finally up...

Dark Blade: Ugh, What... What happened?

Doctor: Well the lazer seemed to have shot your style change device was completely destroyed... so you lost your style and cannot obtain any other style... only upgrades to your normal style...

Dark Blade: Ok... well see ya

*Dark Blade walked through and saw Tek, Ryu, and Frost*

Ryu: Ok your good to go now?

Dark Blade: Yes...

Tek: Yes... apparently there was some activity where we suspect Frost Walrus to be... so we will go there and destroy him...

Dark Blade: Ok lets go...

*They walk to the transport room*

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Talk about getting to the point dark. But there will be some downgrades to your current "style"

im not ognna post right no, working on a Starcraft map so i may not post for a while.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: I cant let this die....so hmm...i wont decide ur downgrade ill let tek do that....so hmmm aight.BOT

Tek was feeling better, so he came along.....dark however...something was malfunctioning so he stayed behind and let the doctors help him out.

Tek: Frost Warlus has been located in New Antartica.....we must go there and destroy him...
Frost: Alrright....the ice...my kind of place!!
As he said that his armor glowed...but it seemed to have lost a little spunk it had before....
Ryu: well lets talk later we must go...frost walrus is getting stronger by the mintue
Tek typed in code and *ZAP* they went off.....they stepped out of the teleporter only to find a cold, wet, nothingness.....the only thing they could see was glaciers, upopn glaciers, upon glaciers....
Tek: Ryu.....fire ur buster straight....just one will do it
*BAM*...Ryu fired and it went saileing for about a good 2 miles when *Kink*....it seemed to stop in mid-air and where the ammo and where it stopped....some type of invisibility shield had formed....when it hit....a little building flickered on and off...like a light switch...
Tek: There is were our friend is....Frost, u lead the way....ur immune to cold so maybe some of the wind and cold will come to u....
They made their way until the were about 5 feet from the building.....they went inside and everyone stopped dead in their tracks...
Frost: Did u feel that???
Ryu: Yea.....like someone dropped an ice cube down my spine....
Tek: He's here....DRAW UR WEAPONS BE ON UR GUAR-
*WHOOSH* a giant rush of air came....and someone in a white fur coat....all covered in icecicles came down from the ceiling....
Frost Walrus: Ull never take me....ICE ATTACK!!!!
Frost walrus sent a shoot of icecilcies toward ryu...ryu dodged them...and got hit by one...it knocked him down but he soon got up....then the maverick sent a frozen orb towards him...which froze him from his feet up,.....
Ryu: Get Him.......
Tek enraged with anger screamed and used his buster against him.....the maverick doged them all and sent a mini- glacier towards him, knocking him down....
Frost: Try this...
Frost sent 4 sets of posion darts towards the mavrick.....1 hitting him in the neck...instantly freezing the dart....next frost drew his claws and started to slash in rage until nothing was left of the maverick...
OOC: MEh, thats all fer now....ill let tek decide if frost gets anything....if i do...let me get upgraded armor since u got ur eyes back plz....ok thx...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: He's still only at about 87% of what he had at the beginning. I'll think of something for you...
BOT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~STYLE UPGRADE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Cage has added deflectiveness. Energy particles bounce off easier.
*Decreased movement in warmer climates.
*Weapon Upgrade: Frost Saber available for 30 minutes a day.
*NEW ATTACK: Frozen Orb: Gathering enough energy, Frost can unlease an attack similar to Frost Walrus' own Frozen Orb. Fire types immune.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frost: I feel stronger... That's for sure.

Ryu: *still frozen* Give me a second, and I can answer that.

Ryu activates his jet boosters. The heat and friction caused by his sudden acceleration (he's still frozen in place) causes the ice to melt. Ryu then, almost uncontrollable, flies into the air. He lands safely on his feet, having to use his right hand (buster "retracted") for extra cushion.

Ryu: Well...that was a fun test of Prims Boost...
Tek: I'd say... Prims?
Ryu: Yeah. I get wierd add-ons. I...can't explain.
Tek: Alright. Let's get back to base.

Tek pushes commands into the transport pad here. They return to base. Ryu looks oddly weak, and Tek and Frost are concerned.

Frost: You don't look at 100% there, buddy.
Tek: Frost has a point. Need some time in RSFC?
Ryu: Nah. I'll be fine. I just need to rest in my room.
Tek: Okay...?

Ryu walks off, waving his hand. Frost shrugs and heads off to the RSFC, himself, after a few short words with Tek. Tek heads to his quarters.

Tek: [thinking] What is he hiding?

Tek turns on his console to access the computer. He types in a few commands, then turns it over to voice command.

Tek: Show me statistics, Ryu.

The screen flashes showing the specs on Ryu. Text says that it is according to the latest scans by Tek. He looks through, taking notice of his fluxuating energy core...

Tek: What? Explain: power fluxuations.
Computer Automated Voice: Unable. Ryu specs and statistics incomplete. Not enough information to draw a conclusion.
Tek: Okay? He was knew X and Zero... Crossreference: Ryu, X, Zero.

He sees something he hadn't expecte. Most of the document is classified. He enters his personal code. That doesn't clear any of the blackout text to clear up.

Tek: What?! Not even SS... Show all information pertaining to: Ryu.
CAV: Unable to fulfil request. Insufficient security code.
Tek: What?! I have the highest security code on this base! Explain!
CAV: Unable to comply. Information is classified.

What is that supposed to mean...? Tek tries a few more things, then the bases sirens go off.

Tek: What?! That's the internal alarm!

Tek rushes out of his room following the security guards. He sees Frost rushing toward the same spot. They soon come to Sector P-19.

Frost: What? Isn't this where Ryu's quarters are?
Tek: You're right. *seeing the base's CO* What's going on?
CO: A strange gravitational force just suddenly erupted. It's centered in Ryu's room.
Tek: What?
Frost: How's that possible?! We have to save him!
CO: Can't let you. This gravity is nothing compared to Gravity Beetle's. It's also cycling between extreme negative gravity and extreme positive gravity. We sent a probe in earlier when we read "0G", but just seconds in, it...skyrocketed to "-5,658G". It was ripped apart, then crushed as it altered to over 10kG... There's no way you could survive in there.

OOC: Story time! I love inputing story elements, and now is one of those times. You'll see what's next soon enough.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade was waking up and found himself lying in his bed*

Dark Blade: Urghh... where is everybody?

*Looks around*

Dark Blade: Hmm... I should look around...

*Walks and sees Tek and Frost outside of Ryu's room accompineed by other Maverick Hunters*

Dark Blade: Whats happening?

Tek: Some gravitational problems... We dont know if Ryu is alright...

Dark Blade: Can we go in there?

Frost: If you want to be teared apart...

Dark Blade: how are we gonna help him them?

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: hmm....ok lets see whut i can come up with.....BOT

Frost was pondering as the others....he crossed his arms and noticed something in his pocket....he pulled it out and it was a some type of computer chip...as soon as he took it out....Ryu's buster, a slot popped open....and ryu's buster came from the room....and next to frost....so he took the chip and put it in the buster.....instantly...the buster grew a little but didnt seem any heavier....and a new button popped up on the top part of the handle....

~~~~~Buster UpGrade~~~~~~~
1: Is bigger in size for better accuracy
2: When new button is pressed....a energy shield appears on whoever is touching it.....it has been said that the only thing that can penetrate the shield is lighting, or the managayyun plant.....or its juices....it can only be on for 2 hours a day...30 minutes at a time.
2: Decrease in durability.....is slightly easier to break
~~~~~~~End Of Buster UpGrade~~~~~~~~

Frost:Hmm....., dark, tek....come with me to the training room..lets test this out...
The entered the training room....frost set it to a open dessert....
Frost: Ok....gimme everything uve got....dont be afraid
Tek: AHH!!!!!!
Tek immediatly fired his gravity ball which hit the energy shield but it only deflected....he didnt even flinch..
Dark: AHHH!!!
Dark swung his sword...but like tek's attacks...they seemed to bounce off of him...
Frost: I think i know how to get ryu back....
Tek and dark followed frost to the room.....frost pressed the button...the shield on him...and frost went into the room.....minutes later..he pulled out a gasping ryu....
Tek: HES ALIVE>>!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Ryu: Well....
OOC: Take it from there boys.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Ack... That's not exactly what I was planning... The chip slot was for an attack called Ryuken... I hope you don't mind if I change this up... You can rewrite your post if you want, but this that's not exactly what I wanted...
BOT:

A Lt. comes running up, handing the CO a sheet of paper. The CO looks at it, pondering, and dismisses the Lt. The CO continues to scan the paper, and Tek recognizes some of the info as internal sensor telemetery.

Tek: What is that?
CO: Recent scans of that sector. It looks like we've pinpointed the where the center of the anamoly is.
Dark: Where?
CO: It's coming from within Ryu's room in this sector.
Frost: His room? Oh no...
Tek: What?
Frost: I think I know what's going on, but not exactly.
Dark: What?!

Frost sits down at a console, wanting to concentrate. Dark shrugs and looks over Frost's shoulder. Tek also looks over, surprised by what he sees. The epicenter of the gravitational reading is Ryu.

Tek: Ryu's emitting those gravitational waves?
Frost: I suspected this...
Dark: How?
Frost: Well... Something like this happened back during the last Sigma war... Only that time...he was emitting a different energy wave. I don't remember which. *types in some commands*
Tek: Wait! I tried to pull up these file earlier...
Frost: It's memory locked, not security locked. It's the highest possible security type. Now...look at this. It shows that those power fluxuations are being caused by an..."insecurity".
Tek: *thinks for a moment, and snaps his fingers* His buster!
Dark: What? Are you talking about that extra slot that showed up?
Tek: Yes! He has X's buster...but not his ultimate attack!

Frost looks at Tek for a second, and recalls something that X had given him. He searches his armor and pockets. He couldn't find it...but remembered something else.

Frost: Do X's quarters still exist?
Tek: No. Those sectors were destroyed long ago.
CO: That's not...completely true. They are in the underground sectors.

The alarms suddenly stop screaching. Everyone looks at the computer console to see that internal sensors no longer detect a gravitational anomaly, or Ryu...

Dark: Where did he go?

************​

Ryu: *waking up* Oh... Where am I...?

Ryu looks around to see that he's in a sector of the base that looks like its seen better days. He starts just walking down the hallway, or, to be more precise, ambling. He looks around; the scenery becoming more and more familiar...

Ryu: X? Zero? This is...this is where you were stationed...

He comes up to a door with a missing name plate and tries to open it. When the door doesn't budge, he makes an alternate entrance. Walking through the charred wall, he notices something. A display is still on!

Ryu: This is...a datapad! But this is ancient technology... How can it still be running?

On it are two items. One is a chip, and the other is an visor add-on. When he picks them up, his helm automatically changes to visor mode, and the chip slot opens. He doens't even thing. He puts the chip in it's slot, and places the visor add-on in it's place. His buster then changes... (OOC: I like your suggestion for the buster though)

~~~~~~Buster UpGrade~~~~~~
*Slight increase in exit port size to increase accuracy.
*Possible negative aspect of increased size--decreased X-Buster durability.
*NEW ATTACK: ULTIMATE--Ryuken: An attack that X learned a long time ago, and prepared a chip for when he felt Sigma might win. He found Ryu to be an excellent candidate for this enhancement chip, and made it suitble for him. It, however, requires a lot of energy. It requires a fully charged buster shot, but can only be used 5x per day. Uses the powers of Fire and Ice in unicence to deliver massive damage to any target.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Visor Addition~~~~~~~
*Can freely change between "normal" visor and "deep" visor.
*Cannot attack while in "deep" mode.
*Cannot move while in "deep" mode.
*Ryu can determine the weakness of any enemy in "deep" mode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryu looks at his buster as it is engulfed in light. The silver color now becomes a background to red and blue flames wrapping around eachother, coming from opposite direction. Visor changes to "deep" mode to give Ryu a message.

Ryu,
Zero and I produced these items for you. You alread have a powerful sheild, so we decided that a powerful attack and...the ability to analyze any situation would be a plus. I have provided you with the Ryuken, and Zero has provided you with Deep Annalysis.
X

Ryu takes a look around, returning to Normal Vission. He then shifts his helm back to "helm" mode. He quickly teleports back to his room, surprised to see the others there. They are startled to see him, but more surprised by his new look. Ryu hadn't noticed the blazing fire decal now decorating his helm.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Yea np, it don matta....i like urs better...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: Ryu what happened?

Ryu: I don't really know...

Dark Blade: You were emiting gravitational waves from your body...

Ryu: It is not the first time it has happened.

Dark Blade: What caused it?

Ryu: I... I don't really know

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Actually, it's likely that Ryu would know. He knows he's a being born of time/space. He just wouldn't want to say, so feigned ignorance is good.
BOT:

Tek: Why are memory locks on your information?
Frost: Does it matter? We really need to get moving.
Dark: I think Ryu needs to recharge.
Ryu: Yeah... I should do that.
Dark: *looking closer at Ryu's buster* What's up with your buster? Why are there decals all of a sudden?
Ryu: The Ryuken.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
OOC: hey guys, my leave of abscense was actaully pretty productive, ill post the map i made later in the post in the SC UMS forum.....Nice posting anyway........BOT

Tek: Ok guys lets bring Ryu to the recharge station, after that everyone needs to be briefd on something big.........we dident expect it either.
Frost: Oh, great, what coulda been bigger then what has happend so far? ugh.....

Tek had already started to walk away just as frost had started to talk. Frost threw his arms into the air and just gave u pwhen he noticed this. They continued down the same hall they did when they went to go retrive Frost that one time before their second mission, or was it the third? the group was too deep into what was happening there was no time to remember. They continued into the Star rooved hallway. The hunters decided to get rid of the roof in this sector to at least give the prisoners of the war going on above the lands.Tek noticed something that the others seemd not to. He ran over to the prison guard and asked him something. The guard looked shocked and appauled at what was said but at the same time mildly amused. Tek ran back to the group with a look of horror on his face.

Tek: Guys, one of the attendants has escaped. No, it isent one of the guys we recently brought in......someone worse......Somehow, someway Blast hornet escaped his cell earlier, He was last spotted near the underground sector, unfortunately only I have access to it-
[color=light blue]Ryu: No, i have access too, i always have, you just hadent known. i hadent wanted to tell you but that is also where i got Ryuken..............[/color]
Tek: I see..........well......only Me and Ryu can enter, so Dark, Frost, go to the recharge center and well meet you guys there.
Frost&Dark: Roger.

Frost and Dark Blade darted off in the direction of the food court and recharge center. Where as Ryu and Tek boosted off in the opposite direction. It took Tek and Ryu about 5 minutes to reach the entrance 1 of the underground sector, and to their suprise it was wide open.

Tek: Well, i guess this is what we should have suspected huh...
[color=light blue]Ryu: I guess so, well lets get going.....[/color]

They ran down the hall. The walls seemd to be falling practically nothing good could come of their surroundings if a fight were to take place. Tek and Ryu both put on their night vision as the light became dimmer and dimmer. They came fineally to a hall that much looked like the current hunter HQ rooms. a Faint buzzing could be heard in one of them. Tek readied his dual beam katanas and Ryu readied his buster. They kicked open door after door, not recognising the rooms but still being able to tell what was where. The buzzing started to get stronger as they passed what they thought was X's room. Tek gave the signal and ryu kicked open the door. Just as the door fell something tackled Ryu. The fall hit his head on a rock near the opposite side of the hallway, knocking him out. Tek ran to him to check if he was ok and there was at least a pulse. He ran after the attacker but first checking about what was in the room. In one corner was a nightstand and a lamp. The lamp was on and the bed looked as if it hadent been used in a few years. Well it had been almost been 3 years since the last time X and Zero were there. He looked around the room and touched a panel on the wall, opening the closet there was the normal assortment of clothes, but down below them was a box....Tek doubled over and picked it up and slowly opend it. just as he did this his vision became fogged with dust. Obviosly it hadent been opend in a long long time. When the fog cleared there was a medium sized rod with a hole at one end and a button at the other. he took it out and a note fell out, it was proboablly attatched to the rod.

Tek.....
If you are reading this, then I am dead. This was going to be the weapon i was going to use to kill sigma, then X.......It was the weapon i used to destroy everyone before the Sigma wars started. I had to destroy the origional copy of X....Megaman, and everything that ment anything to him. Please take this Scythe and use it with fear, becuase it has a power unlike any other kind of beam weaponry, the power of my soul.
Forever.....Zero.

Tek picked up the scythe and looked it over, he moved it around in his hands and marvled at it, he pressed a button and one section of the scythe shot out from below touching the floor, just as that happend a red curved beam came from the hole in the top.

Tek: woah.........

He ran out of the room dropping the box and jumping over the fallen Ryu........

OOC: ok Bam please take it!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ryu: *to himself* Well, Zero. It looks like that wish has been fulfilled...

Ryu gets up as Tek goes out of site. I just hope you know what you were doing... I don't like this situation, but I'll go along with it. The Ryuken and Zero Scythe are more than I ever wanted created. Ryu runs off in the same direction as Tek. His visor switches to one he is all too familiar with, though he sometimes detests for how it reminds him of his former life. It is showing the space/time destortions every creature makes as it moves through those distinct dementions.

Ryu: It's happenning again... Just like that time I chased after Prims... Blast Hornet! I will make you pay for the part you played!

Elsewhere in the corridors of the underground sector, Tek is staying out of Blast Hornet's sight. He knows that his particular beast had one serious punch. Alone, he didn't want to take any chances, but he sensed an incredible force closing in behind him. His sensors couldn't even register all the readings.

Tek: *to himself* That's too similar to Ryu to be coincidence...

He notices Blast hornet move off. He follows carefully, preparing the scythe he just recieved. I think I can take him out with this... Zero did say it was strong, but he also said to fear it...

Ryu: *still running to catch up with Tek; to self* That's right... Fear it's power. Just as I fear the Ryuken

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tek: You fear the Ryuken? that means that it had to have been made by one of the heroes too huh...but wait, how did you know of the scythe?
[color=light blue]Ryu: Ah Tek, you also forget that i was once fighting alongside the mighty X and Zero too, so i learned of the weapons they forged with each others aknowlagements.[/color]

All Tek could do is nod to Ryus answer. It ment alot to hear Zeros name once again in his ears. He trained under Zero right up into that final war. I think zero knew what he was doing when he said i was ready, placing the scythe, its almost as if he wanted history to repeat.....Tek suddenly stopped, Ryu noticed the same thing.

Tek: you dont need to say it........this battle is going to be one of the toughest in our entire lives......Blast Hornet has been upgraded somehow with time/flux boosters, in other wods......warp speed......Ryu thanks for all the help, you dident need to explain those memory locks on your information in front of the others, i loaded my hacking software later that night and broke through them fineally, it took almost 5 hours but now i understand what happend with you and Prims, and all i can say is sorry. If what Dark says is true then Prims is still alive, i think he could be..........Lets go.....i know you sense something else with that visor but dont tell me, im already ready for the worst.....
[color=light blue] Ryu: wow, Tek im impressed that was a good monologue and speech, I have no opinion on weather or not Prims is still alive, Ill belive it when i see him, but Dark isent one to be trusted, i can tell you that, he WAS once a maverick you know, and taht means he could go bad at ANY time.[/color]
Tek:Indeed, i agree totally, hmmm we have to ocntinue...

Tek presed a panel on the wall and typed in a few numbers, the doors slid open. Dust poured out blinding both Hunters visions. When the dust cleared out there stood blast hornet.....holding someone.

Tek: HE HAS A HOSTAGE!!! BE CAUTIOUS!!!
[color=light green]Ryu: I know that person......the force...Dark WAS right!!! ITS PRIMS!!!!! DIE HORNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]
Tek: RYU!!! NO!!!!!!!!

But it was too late. Tek lunged at Ryu trying to grab any part of his body that he could but all he got was Air, he dropped to the floor He turned his head just to see Ryu fire his buster 5 times at hornet. The space around him seemd to flux as he moved, dodging all the plasma shots, dropping prims on the ground. Ryu ran over to him and picked him up in his arms.

[color=light blue]Ryu: Prims......please say your alive......please....[/color]
Prims: Heh Ryu is that you??
[color=light blue]Ryu: Yeah its m-ARGH!!![/color]

just before he could finish his sentence Prims took his hand and lunged at Ryus throat. He grabbed it tightly and started to strangle Ryu. Ryu fired his buster once and stunned Prims enough to get out of his grasp and away from him.

Prims: Ow, that hurt little one......i see youve changed, i have too you know......

Just after he said that he appearred right behind Ryu and hit him 8 times with his fists.

Prims: You guys wanted to know who was leading the new Maverick uprising huh? Well you know who it was?? ME! You left me to die Ryu! you watched me become seriously injured but i stayed alive, i crawled away and sigma eventually found me. I Became infected with the sigma virus and became evil, and what you see is waht you get ryu......

[color=light blue]Ryu: no......no............NOOOOOO!!!!!!!![/color]

OOC: and ill leave it at that.......hehe lciffhanger.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Prims runs in for an attack on Ryu, striking him 5 times then jumping backwords*

Prims: You stand no chance against me...

*Ryu fires his buster at Prims but he easily dodges it...*

Prims: HA! See you are no match for the almighty Sigma...

Ryu: How? How have you become so much stronger?

Prims: Do you not see it? The Sigma virus it makes you 3 times as powerful as you once were!

Ryu: How is that possible... I don't understand...

Prims: There is nothing to understand... Join me Ryu...

Ryu: No... You are the enemy you will be killed...

*Ryu shoots Prim with his buster*

Prims: YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT FOOL!

*Prims shoots Ryu 5 times in the chest...*

Ryu: Urghh...

*Prims charges his buster to maximum and fires it at Ryu*

Dark Blade: HAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*Dark Blade hits the shot with his sword deflecting it back at Prims, Prims distracted with the shot, Dark Blade goes to Prims back side and holds Prim's arms behind Prim's back...*

Dark Blade: Ryu... use the Ryuken!!

Ryu: How did you know about it?

Dark Blade: JUST DO IT!!!!

*Ryu unleashes the Ryuken and he obliterates Prims and knocks Dark Blade against the wall*

Dark Blade: ughh... That is impressive...

OOC: Take it away ;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tek: How'd you get down here?
Dark: I blew out a panel.
Ryu: *after absorbing Prims data* I've got to check something...
Dark: I'm not letting you out of my sight this time!
Frost: *coming form the next room* Thanks for that hole, Dark Blade. It helped me get down here. And I agree with him, Ryu. I want to see what's up with that attack.
Ryu: The Ryuken? X developed it a long time ago. Well... If you have to follow me...*turning around* follow me.

Ryu walks out the door and the others follow. Dark is looking at Ryu's buster again, surprised by the power he unleashed. He looks at the new weapon Tek's carrying, too. It looks oddly familiar to him.

Dark: Where'd you get that, Tek?
Tek: A gift...from Zero. It's a scythe he developped.
Ryu: The Zero Scythe. It's a powerful weapon he thought would be the ultimate.
Dark: Interesting.

They come to a room that Ryu stops at and sighs. Tek recognizes the door as belonging to Prims' room. Ryu doesn't stop for too long, and just blasts the door down. The others are surprised, but the power is out to this sector.

Ryu: I don't know why...but the info I downloaded off Prims indicated there was something here...

Tek begins looking around the room. He notices several items fluxuating with power, obvious that some power has been returned to this sector. Frost and Dark Blade also start looking around. Ryu walks around the room, looking for something Prims info unlocked in his memory core. He picks up a data pad and two interesting looking items. One looks compadible with Dark Blade while the other with Frost. Ryu reads it alloud, but replaces all instances of Project R0 with "Dark Blade".

<<Hey Ryu,
I thought I might have to give you this. If X and Zero are worried
about this Sigma... I think I should be too. I know X prepared
that data chip for you, and Zero made that visor addition for you.
I also know about Zero's final gift for Tek. So I thought about the
other member of our team, Frost. I know what weapons he likes,
and made this "Sidewinder" attack for him. Just add the armor
patch to his...well, armor. It's his ultimate attack.

I also know about Zero's final project, Project R0. He told me
about it, but he never tried to acclimate his ultimate attack. I...
kinda snuck in and got his plans. I think this resonate chip should
attach to his jewel well enough. Project R0 should respond
instantly to this enhancement. I call it the "Blade Strike". It's should be interesting.

I have to warn you, though...these techniques will severly drain
their energy cores. I wouldn't recomend them use these
techniques more than a few times before needing to recharge.

Prims>>

Ryu: That explains a lot...

Ryu walks up to Frost first. He attaches the patch to a spot where it appears to belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~WEAPON UPGRADE~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Increase legth for increase accuracy.
*Possible Negative: Decreased Damage
*NEW ATTACK: ULTIMATE: Sidewinder: (think Sidewinder missle) As the name implies, Frost twists his weapons around eachother to produce a swirl of energy. When he unleashes it, there is no escaping. It is a very thin attack that looks easy to dodge, but it seeks out it's target. Only 5x per day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frost: This feels like it will be fun...

Ryu: Hmm? Could you guys leave Dark Blade and I alone? I have something to tell him.
Frost: Uh? Sure...
Tek: Can We trust you two alone?
Dark: He hasn't killed me yet. He could have at any time. I'll be safe.
Tek: Okay then...

Tek and Frost leave the room, and Ryu looks, almost coldly, at Dark Blade.

Ryu: Well...Rayan, Project R0, Prims did know about you.
Dark: How...how did you know?
Ryu: Zero told me everything. So did X. They wanted...to be sure to have a mediator. I was picked. Prims knew a little about you, but not as much...as Zero entrusted me with.
Dark: So then...what is that thing?

OOC: I wanted this to stand out, is all. You can rename the attack, if you want.
BOT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~WEAPON UPGRADE~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Increase width for increasted damage.
*Possible Negative: Decreased Attack Speed
*NEW ATTACK: ULTIMATE: Blade Strike: Rayan, Project R0, Dark Blade can charge his buster and send the charge into his sword. It may disable all other attack systems or defense systems temporarily, but that won't matter. The charge is powerful enought to emit a very low EMP and disrupt the opponents systems, if he or she is electronic. Only 5x per day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark: Hmm? This is what Zero ultimately planned for me?
Ryu: I don't know. But Prims ensured you would get it. Let's get going...