Alfred
Reaction score
Website
www.dylanroy.com
1.A cloak
2.An arcane energy sword
3.A few spell components
4.Some Rusty Goblin weapons
5.amulet engraved with a double-headed dragon curling in on itself in the Infinity symbol
6.2 Gems
7.UNiD amulet
-------------------------------------------------------
Malice's Wing has healed quickly and flies off of the pheonix, exersizing his wings.
Rune I'm glad i can trust you, throughout this quest i feel we will become closer than brothers. Before we leave we must stop at the shop and i would like to Identify this amulet and sell these rusty weapons.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kender's hands were entagled in the griffin's hair as she rested against his neck. She patiently, she observed the busy square and the people, following their business whatever it may be.

She liked the idea of a quest, and she was looking forward to it. The girl decided she was prepared enough, since her equipment was in good shape and she need nothing else. For the moment, she chose to rest before the journey, waiting for her soon to be companions.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while... ^^;; *feels dumb* I just couldn't find the proper moment to hop in. :p Silly Kender. *baps her*))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((That's ok, Kitty. I understand. And BB, that Unidentified amulet is the one with the dragon infinity symbol. Oops gotta go. Later))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
As it becomes fully aware of the area, Azrael feels the presence of three beings in total who can detect it.. Omnislash, Rune, and Malice. It finds this development most interesting.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Wandering around aimlessly, waiting for the ones of interest to finish their tedious mortal activities, Azrael searches for more scraps of spectral energy.. when the unexpected happens. It feels yet another presence capable of detecting it, a being by the name of Kender, something which is seemingly impossible, as in its entire existance over the many millenia, it has only come upon a very few who could perform such a feat. It decides that it could not be that these beings of such power have assembled here by mere coincidence, without any help of fate, and its fascination with these happenings grows ever stronger.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((In your inventory, you listed 2 amulets...you only have one, right? Or is there another you haven't talked about?

In retrospect, OMG Kitty, you sound JUST like a couple of my real life friends...one of which is my GirlFriend, who's name ironically is Katie...
They constantly obsess over the myriad people living in their heads, and they frequently describe the battles they have with the characters and that the characters have with each other. Sound like nuts, but they're the coolest people I know. And besides...from the looks of things, you're just as nutty. :p

Anyway back to the topic; I really strayed there. Okay, I would post an revised shop inventory list, but...I don't have it revised and I'm about to be heading to school. I'm gonna email myself the .doc file and work on it at school, then hopefully post it circa first period. Here's hoping. Anyway to give you guys an idea of the time frame, it's about 6:30 here, and first period runs from about 8:00 to 9:10. I have to leave for the bus at 7:00. That should give you and idea of my working time, and when it will get posted. After school I plan to pop on here for a while too. (that would be roughly 4:45 to 5:30ish.) Ah, well...more BF browsing to do, and the file to work on...a DMs work is never done. :D))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Nai-duun Markets:

Magical Charms/Etc:

Dragon's Eye Amulet- Gives the wearer much heightened strength 50 Gil
Ring of Tempest- Gives the wearer resistance to strong winds 40 Gil
Ring of Warding- Gives the wearer a weak force field that can deter physical projectiles 100 Gil
Basic Sorceror's Spellbook of the Dark Arts- Contains numerous spells dealing with darkness 350 Gil
Basic Sorceror's Spellbook of the Flame Arts- Contains numerous spells dealing with fire 300 Gil
Basic Sorceror's Spellbook of the Frigid Arts- Contains numerous spells dealing with ice 300 Gil
Basic Sorceror's Spellbook of the Healing Arts- Contains numerous spells dealing with healing 400 Gil

Weapons:

Elven Rapier- Sleek, strong, and well-balanced. Very fine weapon 80 Gil
Elven Shortbow- Made as well as the rapier. Moderate range 70 Gil
Arrows x20- Well-made and flying true. Finest Elves have ever made 25 Gil
Durosteel Dagger- Beautiful dagger that can withstand great impact 100 Gil
Naga Scimitar- Gorgeous weapon that can slice an orc's head off with a single swipe 200 Gil

Equipment:

Rope- 50 ft of expertly woven rope. Can support over 600 lbs 70 Gil
Food- Quality provisions for 20 days. Best eatin' around 20 Gil
Drink- Best ale for miles. 20 days worth 20 Gil
Healing Potion- Gives a rush of incredible healing. Can heal mediocre wounds instantly 100 Gil
Mana Potion- Rejuvinates a spent mage, allowing for massive energy recovery 150 Gil

Armor

Standard Leather Armor- Affords minimal protection 70 Gil
Cleric's Robes- Weak protection, but assists the wearer in casting spells of healing 200 Gil
Sorceror's Robes- Weak protection, but gives the wearer resistance to minor spells 200 Gil
Phoenix Plating- Medium protection, with advanced resistance to flame 300 Gil

((A bit more for the sorcerors...tad expensive but magic ain't cheap guys. Also added those armor bits to the mix. Could be helpful. I think that's gonna be it for the Nai-duun markets. Next town should have even better stuff.))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I have come up with a new development: a crappy little map of the realm for your use. I'll update it whenever it is appropriate to do so.

Note that we start in the upper left corner. This limits our first options a tad. If we really HAD to go that way, we could...but it's so much simpler to just follow the map.

Also...I lowered the prices of spellbooks. I think it was a little unfair to charge so much when you guys are so broke. Once my bank account is pumped, I can afford to give you guys that much moolah, but not until then. In the meantime, you guys could be learning spells. The new prices are still high, but if you chip in together, you could get one or two, and they would benefit all of you.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Erm I already have a spellbook, really old spellbook of I should say. So I am fine with my book right now, but as this adventure goes on and my bank creates 100.00 a day for me, I will be buying some in about ten days. But can we move on from this town please? Malice I believe we could sale those items in the next town, I just really think we should get going on with this RPG.))

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((Aww, no monk-ish weapons or items? Oh well. I'll deal. Scales and claws pwn armor and weapons anyday.))

Ian broke his reverie, leaping from the frozen fountain. The ice shattered, returning the fountain to it's normal state. He wandered around the square, waiting for his companions returned. As he walked, he noticed a strange sense of forboding. Strange. I haven't noticed that since the demons I fought in the Kur'tal masacres... Gazing around, he attempted to identify the source of the feeling.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((I agree with Rune...this RPG needs to get underway.))

*The group collects themselves and makes their way to the gates of the city. The country beyond the gates consists of a fairly large field, and then the forest begins. Before they start their quest, however...they must choose from three roads. One leads due South, another East, and the last Southeast. Little is known about their destinations, but what is known is that the woods are treacherous and full of dark creatures. The journey will be perilous. The adventurers look at the roads, then each other, as they come up with a plan of action.*

((BTW Rune...unless you plan on coming back to Nai-duun in ten days, the spellbooks aren't gonna be available...it's really your last chance. Plus...food/water is something to be stocked up on...hmmmmmm. Is moolah an issue? If it really is...I can have some more Goblins pop up...some rich ones...I'd prefer for us to not be dipping into our banks for funds...it's kind of unfair with posts increasing money as it is. I think for the most part, quest events should fund purchases. Thoughts?))

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Rune looks at all of his allies and nods. He then disapears in the blink of an eye, as his Phoenix comes flying by, he jumps onto it.*

I will be right back, I am going to look at the roads. Things need checking out before hand, or else we will be in trouble.

*After awhile he comes back and looks frustrated. He looks at Sha-kul.*

Ok, the forest is very dense. But the forst is less dense on the road to the East. But if I were us, I would go with the most dense. Creatures will be around the less dense area as it is easier to see something to feed off of. I believe we should go with the road going directly south, but that is only me...

((I have a spellbook already, which is an old spellbook. This spellbook Rune recieved in his home town as a kid. So, I will keep this book. And I will stay without food/water, I will find another way to get it... XD))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((First of all...you guys seem to think that Sha-kul is tangible when he's not helping you guys. He's really not...he's not even with you...he's on his own plane watching. He is looking over you, but not present.

Second of all...you guys might want to be seen...far worse stuff lurks where no light penetrates...

I'm not sure but I think that mostly elven towns are to the east, and the south is controlled by the draconians. That may be something to consider.))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Azrael thinks that this course of action would be in the worst interests of the group, and would likely cause there to be less killing, thus less souls. Forcing itself upon Malice, it speaks through Malice, who says "East would be most wise" before the connection is severed. Malice is fully aware that he was momentarily possessed by a dark entity, likely Azrael, and Azrael's actions are more than obvious to Rune and Omnislash.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Ok, sorry about the Eric, let's get this underway again... BTW where is everyone?!?!?!))

Rune: Let's get moving here, there is no time to waste... The realms are at stake here... And I for one know I don't want my family being taken over by those nasty god damn creatures that lurk the evil side. Let's just go down the south east way, hopefully we will not have as much trouble down this way.

*Rune and his comrades begin heading down the past going South East, as they continue down this path they keep a sharp eye out for any kind of evil ridden monsters and/or creatures.*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
*The adventurers have been walking for a while, when they reach a clearing. The sounds of the forest have all stopped, and the silence is eerie. Looking down, Rune sees that they are no longer walking on grass, but some hard, black techno-goo substance. The strange pattern of it reminds him of the creatures he saw in the alley...the group must be near their nest...*