The Official 1.11 Discussion Thread!

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if key finding is unique only to ladder, or if n/l are capable to key find??????!?!?! Thanx guyz :)

perfektspace

Reaction score
N/L Key finding

vampire-blade said:
can anyone tell me if key finding is unique only to ladder, or if n/l are capable to key find??????!?!?! Thanx guyz :)
Yes, I play single player non-ladder and have found a key. I don't see how some players already have multiple hellfires. It's hard as hell to find 1 key, let alone 3 sets of 3, especially given how much of a pain in the butt it is to repeatedly kill "nip and tuck" on hell.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter-I didnt see anything on new quests, but i was wondering. Is there really a pandemonium lvl 1 and 3 or is it just tristram and the other big 3?

sk_hellslayer

Reaction score
Could n e 1 here tell me where i could find d2 pickit?

Anther question:

What do pindle bots and baal countess and andarial bots do?

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just good mf drops, rune drops etc. etc. cheap way for getting great items..

I think it woudlve been cool if patch 1.11 added like a bonus act

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
im thinkin about this 1.11... u have 40 open spots on ur char inv... so if u get a ... say a sorc for instance... fill her up with 20 sorc torches... that would be extra 60 sorc skills... wtf can that work... blizz & frozen orb would kickass then...lmfao not to mention fireball... WHOA

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
think of a hammerdin or a smiter with that stuff...or even a freaking bowazon with faith...dude the zon would be able to do anything by itsself...DAMN :bugeyes :bugeyes :bugeyes :bugeyes :bugeyes :bugeyes :bugeyes

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but you can only have 1 torch :p but u can have torch and anni so yeah its all gewd. Well here is my summury of the new patch.

A new patch was issued. Some NICE new secrets and items and places to fight in not to mention expgain. if you can survive that is. But blizz ruined it cuz they released the info about everything. Although alot of people liked the new items and places to go in everyones new opinion on the patch is **** U BNET YOU BANNED ME!!!I HATE YOU!!! thusly Killing many addicted d2 playesr from playing d2 because of it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Your summary sucks. Mine is better;

The patch came out. About an hour later people knew all the new secrects of the patch because they didn't do a ladder reset, or keep the secrects ladder only. They reset the ladders, which made a ton of people come back to the game. Who almost all used maphack. They then got banned, along with 85% of BNet. Blizzard doesn't care, but neither do we.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Nerds... how can u ind that out in a matter of an hour... my god.. damn azns ...

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
DAMNIT :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry that freaking sux that u can only have one torch...but can u have 7 torches...1 of each character class??

FWI

Member!
Reaction score
One character can hold one torch. Doesnt matter if its a +3 to homosexuality. You cant hold any more than one of any kind of torch. Period.

Go ahead and try, it will just juggle the second torch on the ground.

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
yeah that makes sence... so u can hold the 8 diff char torches on 1 char... ya imagine doin 3-4k with frozen orb. lmao... well i gotta wait 31 days b4 i play again.... as my ass still hurts from blizzard raping me so ill go to ladder and try that out. and ill be getting d2jsp and m/h again. ill wait this time..lmao im not worried... they banned me but i still have all my real life possesions.. like car and shit so they didnt hurt me realy at all. ya FWI.... juggles it like a second anni huh.. if only 1 torch is all i have to look forward to on my return then im definately going to ladder this time round. i like the sound of cubing ur runes to zod rather than shael like on non-ladder.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
iMike said:
Your summary sucks. Mine is better;

The patch came out. About an hour later people knew all the new secrects of the patch because they didn't do a ladder reset, or keep the secrects ladder only. They reset the ladders, which made a ton of people come back to the game. Who almost all used maphack. They then got banned, along with 85% of BNet. Blizzard doesn't care, but neither do we.
Yes urs is better, go with his guys!

Reaction score
Thats alright, im borrowing the expansion from a friend, he couldnt find the key code so i cracked it... i cant play battlenet right now :(

plus: you can only to the tristram battle on the battle.net right?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
To regards to the new rune words for the classes, I dont see why I would be able to use them. The classes I ever use are Paladin, Barbarian, Necromancer and the Assassin. These 4 classes would be better off with the set pieces (Paladin one sucks unless you got many good jewels and runes to make his stuff more effective).

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can any one translatee waht he said