The Official 1.11 Discussion Thread!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
As expected, a surge of people have joined BattleForums and have begun making various topics about the 1.11 patch. I would like it if everyone discussed 1.11 in here rather then make 7 different threads on it. Talk about the new rune word, balance changes, items, bug fixes, and anything else having to do with 1.11 Patch for Diablo II & Lord of Destruction here! :)

Personally, I find it nice that they reset ladder. What I'm wondering is, what are the new items? Low/mid/high level or? It's definitely a question on most peoples minds, and we can only wonder until everyone gets back on the realms in a few hours and pillages everything that the new patch has to offer! ^^

Post away! :)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope,no hacks for 1.10 work,imcluding no cd loader

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,im just gonna make a sorc,power lvl it,and mf baal with it, so i lvl up/get items

still undecided on what type of sorc ima make

hahahah wrong thread,this was ment for official 1.11 discussion,sorries

gimpmyster

Member!
Reaction score
so when will it all start though, some ppl where saying it was suposta be at 10:00 am blizzard time, and others said it will be on aug 15th, im starting to get confused with the whole thing, and i didnt even know that there was gunna be any new runewords or items at that, but hearing all of the talk about it is making me very ancious to try it out.

-=ZaM=-

Member!
Reaction score
uh oh.... >< might take me a while to play then.... :S damnation to blizzard.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,im just gonna make a sorc,power lvl it,and mf baal with it, so i lvl up/get items

and the ladder will be reset when realms are back up

pistol

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:

hahahah wrong thread,this was ment for official 1.11 discussion,sorries
power level?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im assuming 2pm pst,5ps eastern time

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
i think the glitch syenergys were always helpful making rabies druid and bone necro. I dont really care that much about new runewords..unless it something really special. New uniques? hell yeah..thats what i want.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah d2 loader doesnt work ive tried its gay and since i had to reinstall my cds are scratched and i can't install

gimpmyster

Member!
Reaction score
dang i juss got the new patch, but none of the relmes are working yet, dang this is realy kewl, i cant wait to play, lol

hahaha i juss looked at blizzard.com and andarial has a sister/clone thing, it looks kewl, and tristrum looks bigger from the screen shots

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
icastbigspells said:
Yeah d2 loader doesnt work ive tried its gay and since i had to reinstall my cds are scratched and i can't install
Rofl my play d2 classic disc wont work.. SO I cant lod if I uninstall.. SO IF u guys Reinstall PLease FRiggin post it here for us to download