The Official 1.11 Discussion Thread!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
seymorebutts said:
that would be so ****ing expensive its not even funny, watch some1 pull a +6 combat 20/20/hydra so godly

i'm looking forward to the higher lvl req for quests to prevent rushing, would make things more of a challenge and might get rid of some of the spambots in hell difficulty :)

edit:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7761/screenshot0016oq.jpg

that is the new charm ehh? godly... thats just 1 random drop, imagine better versions of that... but once again, like the anni, it will be impossible to get due to "drop trade only" of the unique charms... cool look though, its an actual torch

edit2: it req. lvl 75, he just force dropped it from a lvl 1 person...

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Unique Charm :eek:

Trojan is a fag who edits others' posts :(
Image is in his reply, HOE!
It gives +10-20 all atributes, +10 all res, +0-6 random class all skills, +8 newbness radius and lvl 30 hydra. And that firestorm pwnage thingy

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hellfire Torch (New Unique Large Charm)

Yes newly added here it is. There is a LvL 75 Req taken off by the person that got this in order to make it drop.

Zerglite

Reaction score
omg +6 to cold skills

more blizz dmg for me!

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they trying to make zons be made more often,it may work thats a really good charm

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's not only zon, its random class +0-6 skills but newb trojan had to edit my post where i explained it... Newb north-penoliner

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Hello everybody, as the first post made mention of I am one of those many new people that just registered due to the sudden release of 1.11 :cool:
So will will start by saying this seems to be a great forum and I have been checking on and off for a little while now. Anyway i should stop :yamer

I was already bothered by my Norton Antivirus bugging out on me this morning and not allowing me to use the net, but i uninstalled it and now im fine. After dl'ing the new patch its great to see confirmation to the new runeword and unique rumour.

What i think is really doing it for me though is that they seem to be making using the Mercs a bit more pleasant.

Does any1 however know if we really will see a new ladder? I just restarted D2 and have only played on two weekends now and got up to lvl 66 in decent time with only one friend. This new ladder will be great to start on semi equal footing and maybe meet up with some Bforum members to party.

will check on and off today for more info till the realms go up. :)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizz hasin't officially released info saying a new ladder will come,but with the new patch,they have no reason not to reset ladder,so im pretty sure that it will be reset.

and by the way,welcome to the forums

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so we dont need to do tc/ip party then huh?

Well expect me to play this agin, and quit after few weeks.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
well i cant go onto b.net and i cant create new single player chars so its pretty much useless...

i can play my old 1.10 that are uber hacked w/ zonfire99... but cant see any of the new stuff...

no more tc/ip game? what time does b.net get opened? its 1pm west, so will it open at 2pm west?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bio.Hazard said:
well i cant go onto b.net and i cant create new single player chars so its pretty much useless...

i can play my old 1.10 that are uber hacked w/ zonfire99... but cant see any of the new stuff...

no more tc/ip game? what time does b.net get opened? its 1pm west, so will it open at 2pm west?
yeah 2pm west

atleast thats what they said 12-2pm

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
blizz hasin't officially released info saying a new ladder will come,but with the new patch,they have no reason not to reset ladder,so im pretty sure that it will be reset.

and by the way,welcome to the forums
thanks for the reassurance and the welcome JM :cool: . It makes sense with the new patch and it is good timing compared with the last reset. I hope we are correct.

I think i intend to play for more than a few weeks this time, maybe you will too if the patch is that different NtRik_ :cool: . Unless my account on bnet gets banned again because they say it was either A: inactive, even though i used it the day before, or B: they say i cheated somehow when they banned another 80k accounts. LOL....still find that funny.

looking forward to trying the patch later. if the ladder is reset i am thinking my "safe choice" pally setup or a lightning pally with the synergies might be good :shocked

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
another member just reccomended to me that i try one of these loaders so i can copy one of my own cd's so i do not need to walk with them.

i see you guys have shown some loaders that are supposed to work, but i am geussing it will be back to the drawing board since a new patch is being released?

is this actually the case? :confused:

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
nah... you will see an entire army of sorces coming, instant teleporter, best for mfing...

debating on blizz for meph/pindle (stronger damage)
or fire for meph/pindle/countess (weaker damage)

since runes are super important, it may help to have some fire damage...

i think i'll just stick w/ blizz...

discuss: what kind of things are you going to do that you wish you would have done in the previous patch/ladder?

for me, i would have liked to get more into dueling, and stop caring so much about rushing/leveling/helping others and care more about my own stuff...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Yes, none of them work..yet.[/rain]