The Official 1.11 Discussion Thread!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
He was in Uber Trist and Diablo Clone appeared. He killed him and got the anni charm, but the other 3 didn't give him anything worth value.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
t3h-g0d said:
meh, i was doing the 3 clones and then 4th CLONE appeard!!!! omfgot he droped anni and those 3 nerds droped nothing =X i r so pisszored! God damn it anni. it was wack anni too. =\

Ummm, isnt that a bit unlikely since Diablo Clone is already there? Secondly you need mass soj for it to spawn, and all the duped soj have been deleted since the new patch. (or am I wrong?) Third the portal that opens, I read somewhere is in another land. Can he actually show up then? Lastly, I call B.S. on this one.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You only need to sell one soj to spawn uber d. Getting it is the main problem.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No, it always spawn Uber D. That portal requires all the body parts.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
No, it always spawn Uber D. That portal requires all the body parts.
If you are reponding to me, I know how to get both Tristrum and the Uber diablo, but can Uber Diablo still show up in Tristrum with Uber D already their?
Which would give Uber Baal, Meph, and 2x Diablo.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
If you are reponding to me, I know how to get both Tristrum and the Uber diablo, but can Uber Diablo still show up in Tristrum with Uber D already their?
Which would give Uber Baal, Meph, and 2x Diablo.
that'd be wack.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
t3h-g0d said:
meh, i was doing the 3 clones and then 4th CLONE appeard!!!! omfgot he droped anni and those 3 nerds droped nothing =X i r so pisszored! God damn it anni. it was wack anni too. =\
This is what I responding to. Which I have said previously that IMO this seems like B.S.

jehe

Member!
Reaction score
are you serious, i have like a whole mule full of keys, they drop like everytime. rofl.

Nedr(a)h

Member!
Reaction score
Only sorcs wrth making for baal runs and mfing is gonna be a light sorc with a merc using infinity. Otherwise ur screwed on immunes.

Eagel-pride

Reaction score
Hi I know most of you are going to laugh at me but I havent played Diablo in like a year and just started back a week ago and I was hearing people talk about Baals eyes diablos horn and meph brain can anyone tell me what this does and where i can find the three parts...thanks Rose

Spawnboy

Member!
Reaction score
Starcrack said:
i heard C3P0 works.
idk if ne1 said this yet but i used too use c3po for dueling purposes with my high lvl necro in low lvl duelings and i would be the referee and i would scan the whole map too make sure no1 ran out of bounds so i would set 1 gold when i made the game and then if they went out of bounds i would hostile them and then set their gold up too make the out of bounds a little bit smaller diablos horn, baals eye, mephs brain are the organs used too open up uber trist and u find them from certain bosses like duriel, izual, lilith, etc... U DO GET WAT IM SAYING RIGHT??????????

Reaction score
DUMBASS

gimpmyster said:
dang i juss got the new patch, but none of the relmes are working yet, dang this is realy kewl, i cant wait to play, lol

hahaha i juss looked at blizzard.com and andarial has a sister/clone thing, it looks kewl, and tristrum looks bigger from the screen shots

Thats Lilith, shes a uber boss :angry

Reaction score
Eagel-pride said:
Hi I know most of you are going to laugh at me but I havent played Diablo in like a year and just started back a week ago and I was hearing people talk about Baals eyes diablos horn and meph brain can anyone tell me what this does and where i can find the three parts...thanks Rose

Some how i think this:

Use them in cube in act 5 to make a uber tristram and u fight Uber Durial, Uber Lilith, and and and and......the other Uber :D