The Official 1.11 Discussion Thread!

SYNISTER

Member!
Reaction score
i got 2 keys of destruction yesterday and traded on for a zod rune and the other for a 37 hoto, not bad, i only made 8 runs

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
SYNISTER said:
i got 2 keys of destruction yesterday and traded on for a zod rune and the other for a 37 hoto, not bad, i only made 8 runs
The trades for these Keys and the brain,eye, and horn are insane. I treaded 1 of each key for eth Exile, and a Perfect Eth BotD Zerker. LMAO!

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
GASP!! HOW MANY SOJ CAN U GET FROM KEYS!?!? HOW MANY KEYS FOR ONE SOJ!?!?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I think the new prime evils and bosses all over the place will greatly increase the experience flow and items gotten. I can't wait to bust some butt. IT will still be the old game that it has been, I think I will start a new character with legit stuff and see how it goes :D.

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
all that new shit makes me feel like reinstalling my xpan... if only i had some items to use in xpan.... ( HINT HINT )

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yes.......... they've been up for quite a bit

t_gehde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lastnight some one gave me the new charm for my CTA lmao i thought it was kind of funny that he wanted it back after we traded

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
GASP!! HOW MANY SOJ CAN U GET FROM KEYS!?!? HOW MANY KEYS FOR ONE SOJ!?!?
You are better off killing the bosses for them. With a 3% chance of them dropping it :(.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
The realms have been up since monday sir. Everyones in-game pillaging the new quests and the new rewards for those quests. :)
Sorry. My CDs broken and im still looking for a crack/loader. Whats worse is that it broke right after i dled the patch. I havnt been able to play since :(. Also, are there new quests and rewards? Can you elaborate?

Fhe_Fadiownzjoo

Member!
Reaction score
why does this happen? I have my normal d2 window open than when i load the second one and enter a game i get connection interupted? and my first d2 window is in game or channel wtf is this?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Fhe_Fadiownzjoo said:
why does this happen? I have my normal d2 window open than when i load the second one and enter a game i get connection interupted? and my first d2 window is in game or channel wtf is this?
Try putting this question on a new thread.

eLeVeN

Member!
Reaction score
chocofilez said:
Sorry. My CDs broken and im still looking for a crack/loader. Whats worse is that it broke right after i dled the patch. I havnt been able to play since :(. Also, are there new quests and rewards? Can you elaborate?

there is a loader out for 1.11

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
eLeVeN said:
there is a loader out for 1.11
Yeah i know but im still having some problems with it. Im still askng in that thread if you guys wanna help. But also on what Darkmatter said. Are there new quests and rewards?

well

Reaction score
Good job on 1.11

Just wanted to say you did good job putting out info on new patch.Appreciate it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
chocofilez said:
http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=102912

Read. There's everything you need to know about new quests, rewards, etc. Enjoy! :D