The most stupid thing an ally said

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
"Ok guys, I am going to get lots of sorcs and mortar teams. I am going to make them invisible and move them into the enemy base. Can I have some wood?"

What was funny about this was the other team had such a big force that the other three of us couldn't hold em back. His strat sorta worked because he did destroy one base. But then they killed him after. Sad really.

azzdingo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
during a 2v2 against a noob/first time player, human(me) and human(noob1) vs undead(noob2) and orc(super noob). i made an army of gryphons and charged supernoobs base, but he had 50 towers so i backed out, went behind them and raped his workers. he just left after that. then i was gonna start working on the undead guy, but my teammate suddenly pipes out

"DOOOOOD THOSE BIRD THINGS ARE SOOOO COOL HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM?!?!?!!!!111"
me(thinking omfg...)"easy, just make 50 peasants and stuff them around your gryphon aviary. after a while they all get sacrificed to a bird god and they all come back as gryphons"
noob:"THANKS DOOOOD YOU ROXOR MY BOXORZ"
me: "wtf..."

so teh game went on and i just ignored my teammate cuz he was a first time player. i went around and creeped the whole map while i was waiting for my gryphon attack/armor upgrades. i figured i'd let my teammate have a little fun so i got my army in front of the undead person's base and told him to come to me since i was gonna attack.

noob teammate: "OMFG YOU LYING ASSFAGZING LLAMA WHORON BASTAGE ****TARD!!!GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
me: "wtf is wrong with you?"

i looked at his base and lo and behold, there were 99 peasants, all stacked around one gryphon aviary. i was like LMAO and killed him with just my hero, since he has no idea how to attack teammates.

another time, i think it was 3v3, it was a custom game so the ally chat (commonly called a/c) was off by default. so right when the game started, i was like

(me) "turn your a/c on"
(idiot ally) "why the hell should i turn my air conditioner on"
(idiot ally 2) "nah its ok im cool"
(me) "..."
(me) "we're gonna ****ing lose"

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Humm... Lemme think... howabout "WHATS GOLD, IT SAYS I NEED GOLD!!!"

jk

Acutally, I dont have any very memorable moments. I dont remember exactly what he said, but one idiot decided to "fast tech" to dryads by immidiately upgrading his tree without even building an alter. And when his tree was done, he didnt have a hunters hall and hes like "oh crap, need that hunters hall" and I was just like WTF because by the time he got a single dryad and finally build his alter I had a force of hunts and dryads and I was getting pretty pissed at him. Of course, i got attacked about then and had my ass kicked since he didnt help. But he was a level 7 to, i thought hed at least have SOME sence of the game... Anyways, its not that funny here, but it was pretty funny once I gave into the fact that i had another loss =)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I hate it when people call you a hacker. That is the most annoying thing someone could ever do. It only happens in solo but I still wonder what the hell do people think? That everyone they lose to hacks?

It is pathetic.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh my gosh AZZdingo. That was the funniest thing I have ever heard LMAO. HMmm ... funny stories. I have a few.

This one time me and my friend entered a LAN party tourny at a local net cafe. We weren't THAT good but good enough to get pretty far in the tourny. Me and my partner had played on eachother's team a lot so we really knew what were going to do and stuff. Well I was orc and went doc - taurens. By the end of the game I had 2 heros ( TC and FS ) pretty high lvls. My partner was NE and went chim.

Well here's what happend. This fool tries to tower right? So we stop that rush and began a counter attak soon after we creeped. Lvl was LT I believe. We do our thing and own these two noobs. We basically won but we were pretending like we didn't know that ally chat was off and held shift + enter and talked to eachother. Basically picking a fight with eachother. We got them to think that we were seriously fighting and told them that they could attak. Meanwhile my friend started building tons of Ancient of War buildings in his base. By the time he found out there were about nine of them just chillin in the side of his base. Ahhh you should of see these guys faces. Shortly after all you see is.

_______left the game
________left the game

Classic.

~*Mitch*~

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You m***erf***ing b**** x42!

I stole my ally's MW 'water' to take out a Chim rush. Damn him man, I was saving his ass and he was trying to hit them with Dryads who were dying, and my DH (Meta) had Orb of Lightning + Orb of Frost so yeah, I'm saving your butt here so shaddup!

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
"Ok guys, I am going to get lots of sorcs and mortar teams. I am going to make them invisible and move them into the enemy base. Can I have some wood?"

What was funny about this was the other team had such a big force that the other three of us couldn't hold em back. His strat sorta worked because he did destroy one base. But then they killed him after. Sad really.
Umm, ive seen that before... and it worked. -_-jj

GsVi-Miles

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was playin tft this is on a custom game it was 2v2 my team mate was a noob i got 1 hero 15 dryad and like 4 mg and he only had like 5 ghouls not even 1 hero and he said lets attack

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3 things in a 4v4 map 1 of my partners send holy crap how did i get that town hall i dont remeber building it then hes like holy shit that foot man is beter then my peon how did u make it

and the mother of all was a host when i had name spoofer it was blank was like holy shit wtf is going on here bnet is ****ign up im seeing blank spots and he was acting forreal then i told him i was a mod and i would ban him if he booted me cuz some ******s told him to and he was like no fukcing way u noobs to the anti hakers i dont wanna be banned that was a classic moment

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The most noobish thing i heard was ,

"Hey Pan make a new account and lets rush with bloodmage and mass gryphons!"

ROFL Zaku, I had to say it.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bwhehe for fun then u must say: Cheat Enabled! ^^
uhm like not knowing how to chat :/ and just see how goddamn noob he is ! ow with roc once i was ud with a pretty dl level 7. he made mass archer ( ??? against ud lol) so i went ghoul then with frenzy (old patch) he hid next to my base i could see that . so i trowed a level 3 carrion swarm trough and a infernal ^^ they killed all his unit and he like : OMG U FU***** HACKER HOW U KNEW THAT !!! FUUU!!!!! and he left ^^
or with orc u can put down sentry , i had entire map :) so i could see all his moves and expands and all the time just when he started i attacked it with wyvern and backed when hsi army came. and they all say HACKER!!!

and now the noobest... my ally said like im gonna tr (hu)
so he took ALL HIS PEASANT IN START (5) AND WENT TO OTHER BASE!! MADE THEM ALL IN HIS LINE OF SIGHT AND THEN SAID!! AAAAAAAH WHY CANT I UPGRADE 0_0 0_0
but most of my allies were to noob that they didnt know how they must chat so i cant say funny things about what they said!

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my favorite one of all time was when an opponent started lagging then accused me of hacking into his computer and messing up his connection... I also love the "ok i got talons" but he never upgraded em so they just fairie fired the opponents then got slaughtered

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Umm, ive seen that before... and it worked. -_-jj
The only prob with this guy was he sucked. By the time he had mortar teams the other team had level 6 heros (this was in ROC) and tier 3 melee. All he did was pure tech which made the whole idea doom to fail in the first place. His hero was level 1. End of game.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite one about acolytes is:

"WTF!!!! WHO IS HACKING!!!!! MY ACOLYTES CAN'T HARVEST WOOD!!!!!"