SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
The dumbest things that my partners did were:
(1) Me: What r u all getting?
Noob: o um...i'll mass peasnts
Me: OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

(2)Me: HI
......2 min later
me: hello is anyone here??????
....like 5 min later
dumbass: Oh how do u talk??? i dont get it....

(3) Got_Rice has left the game
Later_dude has letf the game
then they guys comes to my Fortress and attacked me with peasants, peons and wisps!!!!!!!!
Fortunately i had wyverns...lol

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
this kid said he was gonna tower rush so im like, dont just wait for a rush and counter and hes like no and im like wtf just dont do it, so he went ahead and did it and of course it didnt work, so im like i told you it wouldnt work, and then my other allies like, shut up you wigger, and im like wtf are you talking about, so then the other team rushed my base and i asked for help and everyone was like NOOo you make everyone mad so were not gonna help you.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
in reply to SimonSims................ lol i get that a lot too, some dumbass says hes gonna mass peasants

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
"Do you need help?"

I was getting 'lusted Raider rushed after I saved my ally's butt and he wasn't doing s*** and I was on the losing side of things.

Luckily it was 3v3 though.

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
an ally didnt say this, but i knew he was a stupid newb

"well, my friend just got on, ud have some too if you werent such a slutty bitch"

bah what a retard, i whooped his ass so he went crying. i whooped 3 guys in about 2 minutes.

Reaction score
Website
google.com
I was playing a 1v1 with a n00b cause at the start he sed "dude take it ezy im only nu."

About half way into the game i destroyed him and he said dude thats not fair.....i didnt have any peons (he was orc) to build a great hall......ROFL

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3v3 game

my ally: what u guys going?

my other ally: everything.

me: Fuddy has left the game

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ahh, well. You gotta start somewhere I guess. Even if it's at the bottom of the gene pool...:/

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Actualy this one wasnt an allie but its funny

I was on my own, 2 allies lagged out. So there i am, against 3 bases. I make tanks and gyro copters. Nock out a base and he leaves. Last base. The guy goes. "Yo man, i was cutting you slack, by not attacking. But your a fag, you attack me "

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 things i tell my team not to do the next thing im ganan say they all go ok i go all chat NEW CHEAT hold alt and press qqqq allies* thats that bam bam bam my team leaves and on a 1 vs 4 took out 3 and the other 1 killed me

second was RUSH other players wats a rush? oo ya isnt that when u like get high

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I though its just alt+qq . But why did your allies not to do that. No one even falls for that anymore

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 things i tell my team not to do the next thing im ganan say they all go ok i go all chat NEW CHEAT hold alt and press qqqq allies* thats that bam bam bam my team leaves and on a 1 vs 4 took out 3 and the other 1 killed me

second was RUSH other players wats a rush? oo ya isnt that when u like get high

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
Re: LOL`

Newbie Ally
Lemme pause, i got to go eat dinner!

Newbie Ally
So, whats you name

Where you from?

Got a girlfriend?

My grilfriend just dumper me. She was nice but she had a lot of problems.

Like her best friend was such a bitch! she hated me and thats probubly why she broke up with me because her damn friend convincer her.

Im really not a bad person i liked her and all but o well. these things happen right?
Me
STFU! I DONT GIVE A SHIT!! JUST PLAY THE GAME!
Newbie Ally
DAMMIT! I MADE 2 ALTERS! I THOUGHT IT WAS A BARRACKS!
Me
*ping* lets attack them!

Newbie Ally
You hacker! how do you know they are there?
(This is in the Lost temple map)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i told an enemy that alt f4 was a cheat to get 1000 wood and 1000 gold and the next thing you see is............................
CAMPICONA HAS LEFT THE GAME

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
azzdingo
that was fuken halarious
i was seriously rolling on th floor cause
i wasnt expecting that.......LMAO
what the guy said was the funniest "OMFG YOU LYING ASSFAGZING LLAMA WHORON BASTAGE ****TARD"
sooooooooooo funny

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
i said soming that was funny and every1 in the game actually did it :D " omg i didnt know that alt+qq revealed the whole map thnx ____ [person on my team]"
and every1 leaft and i was all alone...... but i did win

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This isn't something my allies did but something i did. It was hilarious, i was stuck with a bunch of news so of course we are getting owned, my allies are still tier one no upgrades while everone else is at least tier 2. well we get stomped and im human so i was like ERRRRR im not losing. so i took some workers and 1 at a time would get far into a bunch of trees and start to build a farm but move my wwokrer so its not completly done. I did this all over the map and the other guys never found all of them so they quit. And i won. it was great. they got really mad too it was hilarious. I just left it on and went and did something else and when i came back it said "Victory".'