The most stupid thing an ally said

KilltoX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One super noob... On my first fight on TFT he sayd ¨:"I USE THE POTIONS AND WIN!"...And i sayd Wtf this guy is an idiot or what.. i builded like.. 4 taurens.. 5 wyv 2 chamans and 1 spirit and he had in base 40 ancient of wonders...OMG!!!!
Btw.. i wined.. 2 v 1 and he had like.. i think 8 archers!
Are lots of n00bs on Europe!!

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sir_Lancelot
This isn't something my allies did but something i did. It was hilarious, i was stuck with a bunch of news so of course we are getting owned, my allies are still tier one no upgrades while everone else is at least tier 2. well we get stomped and im human so i was like ERRRRR im not losing. so i took some workers and 1 at a time would get far into a bunch of trees and start to build a farm but move my wwokrer so its not completly done. I did this all over the map and the other guys never found all of them so they quit. And i won. it was great. they got really mad too it was hilarious. I just left it on and went and did something else and when i came back it said "Victory".'
omg i would have so totally kicked your ass + allot of bad words ^^ i really hate those people. i luv it that blizz fixed that!
i would have bought air and patrol em over the map every spot left to right. and ofcourse take 20000 expands en use goblin lab t oreveal every single bit of the map
i always win like that!

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HAHA i know but i only done it once. And the guys were really stupid too. they didn't patrol, they didn't use the crystal ball, they didn't do shit. They just sat there and complained. It was extremely funny.

Reaction score
Website
remix.overclocked.org
i had an opponent just today who must have been fairly high
he had nothing at all (Moon Well, Altar, Tree of Life, 20 Wisps)
I had maxed out Crypt Fiends/Lord and Statues w/Necros..

me - dude... why aren't you building
dude - i don't need to, you suck

it wasn't funny.. so much as it was amazing.

Funniest thing i ever had someone say though
My one ally was convinced that grunts were good AA... yeah... we lost pretty bad considering it was against maxed out chims and Tauren.... -_-

I cannot even tell you how many insane-o-matic n00bz02z i have been allied with.. it hurts my soul

Originally posted by Ralphinator
"quick, lets rush with our trees," My ally said in the beginning of the game. We were both NE. He then uprooted his Tree of Life and sent it to attack the enemy base.
as for this..lol... 3v3, my whole team was NE
we built ancients outside of their bases... and when we were maxed.. we sent the ancients in with our forces.. we destroyed everything! it was amazing... heh.. especially considering siege doesn't come into considerationg that early in teh game :)

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ally: Ok, you make the army, I'll just give your resources.
Me: ...*blink* *blink*.... I'm sorry?
Ally: No, it's ok. I'm just giving them to you.
Me: ....Umm.... I'd much rather have unit backup...
Ally: Nah. The resources will be more worth it.

He stuck to it too. Didn't make a single military unit aside from Ghouls to chop lumber. Gave me resources periodically like 1500 at a time. So it ended up being one army against two very angry ones.

....Funny thing was, we won anyway. o_O

ShaKuras

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not so much the newbs saying stupid stuff. I hate it more when people automatically think Im a newb. My ally saw me building an arcane sanctuary and told me "hey you should build lots of priests they can heal you know". In the meantime I had a quick expo, rifels+footies+AM+WE's and Im on my way to the enemy while he was on tier 1.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

"Are you available"
+
"Didd u kno i hav 99 wins?" /stat check.. 2/34
+
"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

T_T Idiots.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who here is familiar with the player turd_furgeson?

so im on his team, and hes UD, and im like ok lets rush. so he goes good dont play like a noob. 30 seconds later he goes OMG IM RICH! and im like great thats wonderful. about a minute later i say lets attack and i look at his base to see what he has...its all been unsummoned... and i look back to my base and he has proceeded to make 2 necropolises in my base, and he managed to block my peasants long enuff to haunt my gold mine...

so then he starts screamin at me that he has captured my base, i must leave because he won because he planted 2 flags in my base and stole my gold mine. i was very confused and i was like what the...so then he started minimap pingin all over the place and saying I W1LL PWNZ0R J00 W1TH MY M1N1M4P P1NG 0F D00/\/\

so im like yea...and then he keeps saying i will plant my flag in the enemy base

i was bored afterwards, so i made an sn turd-furgeson and played a 1v1 and haunted the enemies gold mine...lol thats funny stuff.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol I was playing in one game and this guy just got neutral heros, when we were about to lose I was wtf u didnt get any units!!! He said this is the worst RPG ever... lol... we lost :(

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am. Ive played custm with hi a couple times
'

yea i played 2 ladders with him, one on my team one on the otehr team. he pulled this flag stunt both times apparently, as he talked in all the whole time. 2 of my friends ended up in ladders with him too and i guess thats his trademark thing...:confused:

what kind of crazy stuff does he do in custom?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Well the only time i remeber was in sheep tag, we were both sheeps and he kept building farms around me and would use cyclone farms so i couldnt move. or just plain kil me

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Re: --

Originally posted by Serial Thriller
"Are you available"
+
"Didd u kno i hav 99 wins?" /stat check.. 2/34
+
"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

T_T Idiots.
RoFL! XD

Me: Alright let's rush
Ally: can I mass mechanical sheep? it'll pwn them
Me: *Sweatdrop..* No no, rather you'd mass milita instead.
Ally: milita suck sheep r strongr

Offtopic: You like FLCL?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Off-topic

Off-topic- Yeah, It's great. But ive only been following what Adult Swim has been showing. But so far it's basically even as my favorite next to Bebop.

*Mass Sheep* Ah..Fun past times..o_O

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
:lucifer I am anime physco seen Princess Monoke 9 times and the bebop series..tenchi muyo...all three series or more tenchi lol i have seen so many i draw it write down schedules lmao ... i forget the rest i can name some but i am off the topic..

umm i dono what a noob said to me to lazy to look at chat just play own.. don't talk.. be a demon :lucifer :p

Tachyon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4 vs 4...

This is back when I started playing WC3, and I was still technically a n00b (I was really rusty - and to an extent, I still am, but I'm not that bad). So I was an Orc, tower rushing an übern00b and an I was just about to finish his ass off when all his allies statered TPing their heros to his base, and I was like, "Oh, shit!"

I focus-fired and managed to get 2 of them down and barely destroy his Town Hall when my towers and half my original workers were destroyed (the rest were back at base building up resources). And my allies were going, "F-ing n00b. Deosn't even have 1 Grunt." And this was like the first few minutes of the game.

Then all of a sudden, my third ally said, "Hey, this is fun! It's just like SimCity!" And I thought to myself, WTF? He has 4 Town Halls!

He kept making comments about how fun it was, and he soon blocked out every peasant, completely isolated in a sea of buildings. The ones mining gold walked all around the base and walke thru a maze of buildings, the got stuck when some of them deposited their gold and went the other way. By that time, I built up a pretty good base, with a level 5 AM and a troop of 8 rifles and 3 gyros, all fully upgraded. Then the other two guys, whowere busy bad-mouthing me and the super n00b had the idea to go and attack me. They were doing almost nothing aside from bad-mouthing us. So I slaughtered their level 1 heros and few footies. And they were like, "WTF? WTF? F***ing hacker n00b!

Right after that, the enemies launched a wave of Farsights at us and saw what was going on. One (orc) went all-Tauren and made a meat sheild. Right behind him was a person that went all-Dryad. And hovering above was a swarm of Gyros from one player and an equal amount of Gryphins from another player. Starting with my base, the Gryphins took care of the towers and weakened the buildings, the Gyros flew bombing runs over my base, and the Dryads focus-fired my units to hell, with the Taurens guarding them and helping out at the front-line.

I lost miserably. And to add insult to injury. They were going like, "LOL. Noobies left and right!"

Good times, good times...