The most stupid thing an ally said

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
my funniest moment is when my team mate asked me if some one was using a hack, when asked why he said that he keeps building units and when there done they just disapear. turns out he had set his rally point outside his base

another funny moment was when i was playing ROC 3VS3 and
2 of the enemies had left rite in the beginning so i was bragging badly about how we won so easily while i was doing this the last enemy was massing archers with all of the bases and came and destroyed my few peasents and farms and countinued on to beat both my teamates

that was pretty sad and funny at the same time. ahhh those were the noob days

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i was in a 2 vs 2 game and my parnter said he wasnt a noob. once the game had started:
me:rush?
partner: yes i love rushing.
me: ok good.
1 or 2 minutes later:
me:ready?
partner: ya
partner: uhhh wat do i do?

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
LOL`

Originally posted by azzdingo
during a 2v2 against a noob/first time player, human(me) and human(noob1) vs undead(noob2) and orc(super noob). i made an army of gryphons and charged supernoobs base, but he had 50 towers so i backed out, went behind them and raped his workers. he just left after that. then i was gonna start working on the undead guy, but my teammate suddenly pipes out

"DOOOOOD THOSE BIRD THINGS ARE SOOOO COOL HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM?!?!?!!!!111"
me(thinking omfg...)"easy, just make 50 peasants and stuff them around your gryphon aviary. after a while they all get sacrificed to a bird god and they all come back as gryphons"
noob:"THANKS DOOOOD YOU ROXOR MY BOXORZ"
me: "wtf..."

so teh game went on and i just ignored my teammate cuz he was a first time player. i went around and creeped the whole map while i was waiting for my gryphon attack/armor upgrades. i figured i'd let my teammate have a little fun so i got my army in front of the undead person's base and told him to come to me since i was gonna attack.

noob teammate: "OMFG YOU LYING ASSFAGZING LLAMA WHORON BASTAGE ****TARD!!!GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
me: "wtf is wrong with you?"

i looked at his base and lo and behold, there were 99 peasants, all stacked around one gryphon aviary. i was like LMAO and killed him with just my hero, since he has no idea how to attack teammates.

another time, i think it was 3v3, it was a custom game so the ally chat (commonly called a/c) was off by default. so right when the game started, i was like

(me) "turn your a/c on"
(idiot ally) "why the hell should i turn my air conditioner on"
(idiot ally 2) "nah its ok im cool"
(me) "..."
(me) "we're gonna ****ing lose"
]

LOL

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Anytime anyone with a higher level than me starts the conversaiton in an RT...

"Strat?"

...God I hate that... that's when I start thinking "we're gonna lose"

Children Lover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
One moment was when I had an ally that NEVER talked during the game. This was a 3vs3 so my other ally wondered also why he never talked. We were rushing, and blue (non-talk guy) dostn have anything except his hero. We totally **** up the rush. But then minutes later blue has 3 chims and we win cuz of him!

I'm sorry but it turns out that no communication can be the best strategy :)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
one time in roc (the good old days before 3rd patch) my ally was a night elf and he quickly sent all wisps but one into the mine and immediately made another tree of life. i was like whoa he must really be smart or just crap for brains. 1 minute later he answers my question by saying
"how do u get wood?"

other quotes

"my mortars will blow the *#$(# out of ur griffons"

"heros suck"

"get far sight"

"u take the brunt of the damage and protect me, i have a master plan" 5 minutes later, "my gyros are ready" (true story we actually won)

"its good to get only one of each unit rite?"

"dont worry ill posses his dryads"

"hey get dual auras for my gargs"

"whosyourdaddy"

"y fu$#$(ing haxor u turned off my cheats!"

"ill mass casters" (tft)

"my faerie dragons will rape ur knight/griffons"

"is this diablo?"

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was playing this guy right so i tower/grunt rush him and he goes like, u hacker im reporting to blizzard that u hack. so i go like what the ****?. What did i do. He goes like, how you found me that fast? That dumdass could find my base in plunder lsle.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg rofl ^^ thats pretty stupid indeed !
or people like : im going mass human caster! ,10 minutes later. 2 barrack 10 footies and no caster to be seen :/
or people who have 3 grunt + 3000 gold :( they dont build while countering :/

and ofcourse : hi from. im from fr ^^
and 1 of worst! OW COOL I GOT A GHOUL UNIT ! SWEET BUG IM GONNA RUSH VERY FAST!! (3 minutes later he finds them) OMG HOW DID THEY GET THAT ARMY FAST!! STUPID BUGS!! ^ ^

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was playing on my friends account and It was orc vs. orc. The guy was new so I figured it wouldnt be hard if I made my hero high enough. I creep around until i has earthquake.(or whatever its called). Then he mass attacked me. It might of worked if they were good units. Mosted head hunters with a few brutes and a low level hero. I Sent the earth quake in the middle of the hero when his hp was down and he complained his screen got messed up and he left... it was pretty funny to us.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by undead piemp
sup ppl wats the most stupid or funniest thing an ally has ever said to u.Post ur quotes.:D
"oh, silly me, none of my 7 obsidian towers i set to auto-cast"

"WHAT?! STUPID BUG! MY HIPPOGRYPHS CANT ATTACK LAND UNITS!"

he said that as a group of lusted tauren destroyed his base, he had 1 hero, no archers, no nothing, just hippogryphs..

X

[X 3 R 0]

we were already about 20 mins. in the game when my undead ally started asking me how to gather wood
(he rushed the enemy with his only ghoul)

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm vs a newb? most common is you hack but the favorite hack he told me was i had a damage hack. as a newb ally lemme think. id say it have to be how do i build stuff? and of course my favorite newb excuse when people lose I GOT DISCONNECTED DAMNIT

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i have had some funny ones :)
hmm one asked me

whats a hero?

(he was human)(im orc)
hey y cant i build your units

i cant speak english(funny but crapy casue they speaking shyh aklhg khgd hthd)

lets rush ok?
ok lets rush... can you rush them yourself?

they say shut the **** up noob(when im 30-1 and hes 1-30)
when allies blame me for them sucking

i beat 2 noobs by myself:) (i was under attack by both of them and i killed them by myself with my ally not doing anything to help me) then he has the balls to say "we owning them" then i say shut the **** up you noob you suck.. he says back shut up you are the noob i saved your ass... note: he didnt move units whole game but he saved me?

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually my favorite was in a recnt 3v3 games.

Me and blue were working out a good strategy when we noticed that Teal was building and stuff but not talking. So we asked what he would like to do... NO reply

2 min later.

Teal: IM FRENCH!
Me and blue: sweet....
Teal: DO you like G. Bush???
Me: Wtf are you talking about, i telll blue we are screwed but lets play for fun.

5 min later blue starts getting smoked and i tell teal to come help us and me and blue lose about all of are units when our Trust French warrior finally Joins the battle.

Ironically 30 seconds later he says "FLEE!" and all his troops run to his base.

Me: You stupid Pussy why did you run
Teal: no comment
Blue: What did you expect hes French, Thats what the French do :)

Me: HAAHH I HATE THE FRENCH and leave the game

I thought that was funny as hell and it made losing that game fun

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Me : Ok guys im going chims so i need you to get anti air
Ally1 : Ok i guess a make alot of chims, they are good against air

This was a practice file

Ally2 : Ill make a few fiends and ghouls

He ended up with 5 of each

Me : Oh great they got air !!
Ally1 : It's ok , i got chims :D