The most stupid thing an ally said

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Not as worse as a bs'er saying "oh brb my grandpa is having a heart attack here take control of my units and build a base"

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

"oh brb my grandpa is having a heart attack here take control of my units and build a base"
>.> Hm..*Writes that down* Lmao

Solidus7

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(me) "turn your a/c on"
(idiot ally) "why the hell should i turn my air conditioner on"
(idiot ally 2) "nah its ok im cool"
(me) "..."
(me) "we're gonna ****ing lose"

lol, this kills it for me

Solidus7

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(me) "turn your a/c on"
(idiot ally) "why the hell should i turn my air conditioner on"
(idiot ally 2) "nah its ok im cool"
(me) "..."
(me) "we're gonna ****ing lose"

lol, this kills it for me

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I had one yesty..it was hilarious. Because i play ne and the wisps cannot attack in anyway i usually keep 3 wisps my base with whom I build my base and the rest I spead them out to my allies..i prefer ud and orc ones. So..i send 3 wisps to and ud and 3 to the orc....after a minute...

"OMG..go away u taking my resurses away!"

hahah the newb never heard that wisps don't consume trees.

Another funny one.

same scenario sending my wisps and this ud guy :

ctrl+g (minmap signal)...im being watched..and pointes to my wisp....hahahah that makes me laugh even now when i remeber it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I was playing a scenario called Island of the Banned and one of the levels had 500+ Gyrocoptors flying overhead dropping bombs that did 1 dmg. I got pissed off pretty bad that I used an explosive item called Ban Bomb that sacrifices 1 player to damage any enemies in the region. I used it on my friend's blade master and he died with the 500 Gyrocoptors turned into little bits of dust. He said before this "We live together" (when he got revived before the attack), "we die together" (when he got blown up) , "Bad Boyz for life" (when he revived again and killed me for using the Ban bomb.)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
I was playing a scenario called Island of the Banned and one of the levels had 500+ Gyrocoptors flying overhead dropping bombs that did 1 dmg. I got pissed off pretty bad that I used an explosive item called Ban Bomb that sacrifices 1 player to damage any enemies in the region. I used it on my friend's blade master and he died with the 500 Gyrocoptors turned into little bits of dust. He said before this "We live together" (when he got revived before the attack), "we die together" (when he got blown up) , "Bad Boyz for life" (when he revived again and killed me for using the Ban bomb.)
What the **** did u just say?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The guy said a Bad Boyz II quote when I used him as a explosive. The Item the Banbomb (buy at the Human store) blows up one target to cause 2000 damage over a medium radius. Since someone cast a spell to make every1 but him invincible, the gyros flew around him in a bee-swarm tactic. Then I employed the bomb, and he began the quote the moment the gyros attacked the island. There I simplified the story. Island of the Banned was made by another website and the heroes in it were people that were banned from that site's forums.

Carda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was playing the custom map 10Heroes Siege Northland. Someone asked me how we upgrade. We told him to buy upgrades at the shops @the bottom of the map.

Then he went to the shops and asked us "How do I earn money?".

OMG !!