The Dragonis War

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Ah, it's just you Griffinhart, I'm glad it's you and not someone else." Balthizar said. He noticed Griffinhart's eyes were aimed at the hand of Torque wielding Deathscream. "I did not sever the hand, Thaltos did, it was a shame a great man had to lose his hand, but it was for the best. Maybe you should come back to the others, and we could get you up to date?"

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Ah, it seems that I haven't skipped about through place or time, then. This will make placing myself much easier. Lead on, Balthizar." The warrior relaxed slightly, pulling back his hood to allow for better night-sight, and followed Balthizar back to the aftermath of the battle.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As soon as Balthizar got to the clearing, he noticed Torque was laying on the ground, no longer petrefied. "It's good to see he is no longer petrified." Balthizar said as he sat down next to Torque, who was still passed out. "Please don't forget to tend to Thaltos too Asakai. He may be powerful, but he is still a mortal." Balthizar was about to place the hand and sword down, but thought better to hold onto it a bit longer. "Ah, I almost forgot about you Griffinhart," he chuckled, "You still aren't up to date." Balthizar told Griffinhart all that happened, at least as much as he knew.

Reaction score
Asakai tended to Thaltos addressing his wounds and soon sealing them. She soon wandered over to Torque trying to rase the blood off of him before returning to her master."I have healed both men as you've asked." She spoke bowing.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque looked up at Asakai, almost not recognizing the woman he loved. His eyes found their focus again and tears filled his eyes. "Asakai..." He whispered aloud. He staggered up to his feet, and walked over to her. He put his only hand on her shoulder. "What have they done to you?" He asked, tears running freely now. She had become a mindless slave somehow, he didn't know why. "Asakai...please hear me...come back to me, please?"

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar noticed Torque had regained consciousness again, "Torque, I think these belong to you." he said as he gestured the hand and Deathscream towards Torque.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque looked down at his severed hand and Deathscream. His eyes heated into a glare. He then quickly snatched the ebony blade from Balthizar. "No one but one of my bloodline should ever touch this blade. You're lucky my hand shielded you from your mind being shattered." He said in a very stern tone.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Griffinhart watched the exchanged between Torque and Balthizar keenly, mulling over the information about the recent events. Something powerful was at work here, and was not of any single-plane being, if that was what Daemon was, as the warrior had initially presumed. No, few things could break a geas and planar anchors, or make a planeswalker blink out of existence. Griffinhart spoke up before Balthizar could reply to Torque's latest words. "Dragonis, what is blessing and the curse of the blade you bear?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque's gaze settled on Griffinhart again. "You don't know? Deathscream is an ancient weapon, forged when man was in its barbarous stages by my ancestor, White Tarantula. It was made from a steel and darkstone alloy, then cursed so that only one of the Dragonis line could wield it." He explained, fumbling the blade clumsily in his left hand, the only one that he had left. "Should anyone else take up the blade, their minds would shatter, driving them into insanity, causing them to tear at their own flesh until they bleed to death in most cases." He said grimly.

"This blade has been the heiriloom of my family for twenty-six generations. It must be bled of souls every 500 years." He said. "Otherwise the blade will cause an explosion that will kill the wielder and level the land around him for a good half a mile."

Reaction score
Sine Deathscream was once again exchanged so was her ownership. She wandered over to Torque staying near him."I am ordered to serve those who weild the blade. As long as Deathscream exsists then my servitude will remain."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque looked down at Asakai after hearing her words. "If it is the sword that binds you. I shall free you from my service by destroying it. I will destroy this sword along with Daemon in one fell swoop." He stated. "You will have your mind back, my love. I promise you." His face changed to seriousness. "By the oath I swore to you."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos groaned on the ground, coming back to consciousness.

Slowly and painfully, he pushed himself up to his knees. His wounds had been healed to the point of tolerance, but his skin still burned and a splitting headache pounded through his skull.

"Remind me not to do that again..."

Reaction score
"I wouldn't do that Mr.Torque." a young man's voice spoke out. Akira emerged from the treeline dressed fairly different he had the attire of one of the mountain villages."Destroying the sword destroys the scriptures. And if you remember Asakai is the scriptures." Asakai turned her head at Akira's next words,"And she hasn't lost her mind she's well aware of what's going on.After all she palnned this whole event so you would lose your mind...she'll do anything to make her real master happy. Even if it means destroying her friends, family, and a young man's heart...so she can gain the love of that monster Daemon." Akira spat at her glaring."That's right you liar I know the truth!"

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar drew his swords and snarled, "Lover of Daemon!? You disgust me...." he said as he stayed his distance in a defensive stance.

Reaction score
She looked down to the ground,"You don't understand...that was before I..before I..before I found Torque....Daemon took me in when no one else would...and I couldn't help but to feel a connection with him. He promised if I killed this Dragonis man that he would love me...but I was too blind to see that he was using me..." Akira cut her off yellign at her."And yet she continues to lie! She lies to you even now! In her heart she still harbors love for him she could care less about the rest of you!" Tears streamed down her face,"I swear to you that's a lie! I do care! I do!" She fell to her knees sobbing.It was like the time in the forest when she cried out of fear of Torque losing his life.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque's head hurt, not to mention the stub where his right hand used to be. He looked over at Akira, his temper flaring. "You know nothing of reform, Akira. Asakai is telling the truth, my heart tells me so. Still, I'm a little weirded out that she was lovers with Daemon and all..." He frowned, his chestnut eyes staring at her. "I just need to hear it from you. Are you are are you not in love with Daemon still? And I want the truth, Asakai." He said, his tone razor sharp.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
A sharp wind blew through the trees, rushing leaves and grass and ash through the air. Griffinhart held his head high, sniffing the wind. He called out behind him, "Make your oaths and vows and speak your truths quickly. Death is on the wind, and it is not I," and moved back towards the forests, loosening the blades hidden under his cloak.

Reaction score
"I don't love him....I wasn't capable of love the connection I felt back then was Daemon and myself's want for a companion someone to take away the loneliness we both had isnide us. I feel like I could be human with Torque...and be okay with it...I've never desired to protect someone until I met you." She looked at Torque there was pain in her words. A past she hated to talk about was being forced out of her. A past of torture of false love of her foolishness. A past of being an object rather than being a person.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar put his zanpakto away. "Daemon does not want love, he only takes enjoyment when he makes people suffer. Asakai does not lie." he paused, "But you, you speak nothing but lies." he said as he turned to Akira.

"So who...or what are you?" he asked firmly.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos took all this in and shook his head, which he quickly discovered was a bad idea as the motion sent shooting pains through his brain.

Sighing and forcing himself up to his feet, he turned to Asakai.

"You know, if you truly wish to become human and live beside Torque as a mortal...I happen to know of someone who may be willing to grant that wish, in exchange for your clear proof of intent. People seem to forget that I'm the son of a pretty heavyweight God...I can't just take advantage of him, but Zeus IS a pretty good guy. I imagine that if you work with us to kill Daemon, upon completion his gratitude would be such that he'd grant you your mortality and companionship with Torque. Hell, he may even return Torque's hand...with YOU at his side, he'll probably need it."

Thaltos snickered at his little innuendo.