• Dark Templar

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
Dare to dream, buddy. Dare to dream.
I suppose they decapitated a family with those loud ass rifles and nobody found out about it until quite some time after.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only advantage that a ghost might havein real life is that the ghost can kill before they even hear the bullet, besides in real life, i really think that a dt would have a harder time killing someone. i mean if they area is full of tall grass of course u'll see the movement of the dt.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ashigaru, face it. DT> ghost. It's your own biased opinion thinks that ghosts are better.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
since when are you going to be killing someone in an open field huh?? you would have to be just plain stupid.. really

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I still don't see how there is competition, the DT is permanently cloaked, and he would be like Predator, he could ownzor a whole unit of soldiers easily, even without a shoulder-mounted plasma-rifle.

I just think the Ghost is just ghey because of his concussive damage, low HP and a gay-sounded rifle.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
Ashigaru, face it. DT> ghost. It's your own biased opinion thinks that ghosts are better.
The same can be said for you, idiot...

Cloaking doesn't make you completely invisible, you can still where the light is being distorted. I'd imagine infrared can spot a dt, and ghosts dont rely only on cloaking to keep unseen.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
who says ghosts do?? i mean comon an old protoss is like 1,000 years old comon you could learn to be stealthy in that time..

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No but they do beleive in dark energy hence the "Uraj" Crystal in the campaigns, so apparantly they do train in some kind of use of energy, though maybe not exactly like a HT.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
$10 says the DT's go through at least a century of intense training. Ghosts are nub compared to DT's. As VoK said, the Protoss can live for millenia, whereas the Ghost is bound by the human's short life-span.

In conclusion, i have drawn two VERY important things...
  • coRtALoS smells.
  • DT > Ghost.

It's true i tells ya.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Too bad we have no idea how far developed the ghost psionics are, damn terran scientist with their gizmos...

After kerrigan had the implants removed she was just as strong as a templar.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
i somehow doubt that the terren would hold back ANY psionic potentiol on ghosts verses the zerg, no sane commander would.

Biske

Reaction score
Eh, maybe there you are wrong. Maybe no sane commander WOULD. Seeing as the ghost could just as easily kill him and his force and be a new enemy. He'd have to be under complete control, as Kerrigan was to the Overmind

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kerrigan was weak as a ghost, but her in her zerg form, she ruled.

Zmoney

Reaction score
The ghost by far, It can kill from so far away.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
They can't kill what they can't see. Owned. Don't even try, Ghosts suxor.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thermal, maybe even infrared, can most likely spot a dt, and the ghost have the headgear. So cloaking wouldn't be that helpful.

weeeee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghosts: New-age assassins.
DTs: Old skool.

Oh wells, both are pretty cool, but I like the idea of walking up towards people and slicing them up without them knowing over sniping them from afar. ^^

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If you guys are going to give the Ghost stuff so he can actually Lock on-to the DT, why not give the DT a Hallucination then? And you people forget shields on the DT's. 2 hits to kill a DT, as opposed to one (hell, not even one. Just cut off his arms) for a ghost.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kao said:
If you guys are going to give the Ghost stuff so he can actually Lock on-to the DT, why not give the DT a Hallucination then?
I supose all that gear the Ghost has is just to look pretty...

I'm not "giving" the ghost anything, just pointing out the stuff they already have.