The 2008 US Presidential Election

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
Then basically bringing him up for the 2008 presidental elecitons are pointless if he has no intentions of running again. Congradulations, your posts in this thread are worthless just like you are.
Ooh, getting pissy aren't we. Just because he is not going to run doesn't mean that he shouldn't one can hope you know, hope dies last. In any case you sound like a Republican, you're a bag of shit by direct definition.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ooh, getting pissy aren't we. Just because he is not going to run doesn't mean that he shouldn't one can hope you know, hope dies last. In any case you sound like a Republican, you're a bag of shit by direct definition.
w/e man -- Im a moderate. I wish there wasnt a two party system. Maybe we could actually get some non corrupt politicians elected.

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
Well its really tough to find a non-corrupt politician, power really does corrupt, in Europe there are tons of countries with multi-party systems and its only a little better...meh what else we got? Anarchy?

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Though he has only discussed entering the race, I am rooting for Michael Savage.
A zionist, conservative hard-line jew? A man who equate homosexual relationships with child abuse? This is really what your country needs?

Republican side a bunch of pro-war Bush wannabies? How about Ron Paul? Voted against the Iraq war in Congress. Voted against the Patriot Act in Congress. Is against the immigration bill in congress right now. The list goes on. He is a noninternventionist. He's been against the Iraq War since the very first vote to allow the war in Congress unlike most of the Democrats.

So you're a Ron Paul supporter. See, you're not such a terrible person afterall.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
im not in the US and havent been in the US for quite a long time now. i have no idea who those bitches are.

so i just took a dice, corresponded a number to a participant and rolled it and i got edwards.

support edwards. hes got the same name as my friend

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
when are the elections actually held?

N[U]TS

Reaction score
um you can always google it or w/e you like to use.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
when are the elections actually held?
They're not actually held until November 2008, but the primaries come up early 2008. It may seem early to be talking about it, but the next few months decide who is going to be running in the election which to me is as important as the election itself. If the primaries suck then it will be another year of pick your poison in the elections.

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
Fred Thompson should win. I'd support Savage... but he just doesn't have enough experience.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Fred thompson is WAAAAAY to the right to win. Once you actually sit down and read some of his ideas you will understand what I mean.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I'm to lazy to go to his website and point them out to you....Just do some research and u will see what I mean.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
So you don't support Gun Control, Sexual Orientation being a basis for a hate crime, schools having funding, and a women's right to choose how she lives her own life.

SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL PRESIDENT TO ME!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Voting for Clinton because:

1. She's a Clinton
2. She's a she

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
So you don't support Gun Control, Sexual Orientation being a basis for a hate crime, schools having funding, and a women's right to choose how she lives her own life.

SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL PRESIDENT TO ME!
Gun control-I had my first gun when I was 3, good luck getiting me to support it.

Against hate crime laws existing altogether.

They can be funded privately and if the parents don't liek how that works they can homeschool.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Your parents are idiots if they let you have a fucking gun when you were 3.

So you are against a law making crimes worse when they are racially motivated?
Example: If a black guy kills your mom because she was white and for that reason only you wouldn't want him to serve a longer sentence?