Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hah. I found some guy with the profile of ''hitman'' and I sent him to kill COTA.GoD. He says he'll do it tomorrow, but to see the reaction, it's just so hilarious. XD

40 Points to you Lee. You know that was some funny shit. :D

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
§tar§oft said:
I haven't read any of the suggestions so these have probably already been said.

1. Join a game full of noobs and pretend to "help" them through the acts but once you get to a really hard boss you either:

A)Leave them there to die hoping they don't have portals.
B)Portal to town, become hostile, then go back and kill them.

I just really love being a dick actually.

2. (probably already said)

Just gather alot of your friends and see how fast you can beat the entire game. (Bring beer)

3. There is no 3.
@#1. if you try to hostile people; your portal you made disapears, there is also about 15 second timer on the wp, so your stuck in town while they have a chance to escape. i hate that, easier to get away with scamming forges :angry

@#2. because there is nothing better than a bunch of drunk nerds playing diablo together...

im pretty sure all actual good ideas are posted already, since there are 13 pages of these suggests...

be a trap asn and make a game about free enigma; then have a friend say that its in the den; first there gets it, so they all hostile each otehr (well at least the trap asn does) they run into the den, and are found with super lightning traps for instant deaths; pick up their gold, laugh, do whatever :)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
@#1. if you try to hostile people; your portal you made disapears, there is also about 15 second timer on the wp, so your stuck in town while they have a chance to escape. i hate that, easier to get away with scamming forges :angry

@#2. because there is nothing better than a bunch of drunk nerds playing diablo together...

im pretty sure all actual good ideas are posted already, since there are 13 pages of these suggests...

be a trap asn and make a game about free enigma; then have a friend say that its in the den; first there gets it, so they all hostile each otehr (well at least the trap asn does) they run into the den, and are found with super lightning traps for instant deaths; pick up their gold, laugh, do whatever :)
someone already said something similar to that and its a 10 seconds timer to use wp if u hostilesomeone and you can go back into YOUR tp if you hostile someone, there's a timer of 10 secs i think though.

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I might as well try too...
1) Create a game called free account (or something to that sort), tell the newb that you need to trust him in order to get the account, tell him that you need his pw for trust and tell him that you wont get on or change anything but you need his trust... get off and say that your testing his pw then u will give him ur pw, change pw and ur done.

2) Create crappy account with chars on it (just make them and leave account) create game free account, give the account away and if all goes to plan he will either a) use it as a mule account or b) lvl the chars and put stuff on it... (remember to register the accounts so when he changes the pw u can get it back)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Spamming the Diablo forums about gloating with how good you are.
Oh wait...

Starting a necro or sorc and seeing how far you can get using only the skills from the wands you can buy off the vendors.

Why do you have 2 threads for this?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
god_forsaken said:
I might as well try too...
1) Create a game called free account (or something to that sort), tell the newb that you need to trust him in order to get the account, tell him that you need his pw for trust and tell him that you wont get on or change anything but you need his trust... get off and say that your testing his pw then u will give him ur pw, change pw and ur done.

2) Create crappy account with chars on it (just make them and leave account) create game free account, give the account away and if all goes to plan he will either a) use it as a mule account or b) lvl the chars and put stuff on it... (remember to register the accounts so when he changes the pw u can get it back)
Bio.Hazard, it's been posted already. ><

#2 Made me laugh my ass off. There's so many dirty things you can do with that. ^^

40 Points to you, and 25 to you, Anatomy of Vice. :)

oryk

Reaction score
Try Pvp without the map showing and without maphack - no tele - surprise when you suddenly see someone.

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Bio.Hazard, it's been posted already. ><
I figured they had already been posted but i didnt want to read through 13 pages to find out... there needs to be a search within the thread (hint. HINT)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
To be honest, I haven't done that because I figured that about everything fun to do has been posted already, but tell you what. I'll edit into my next link post a list of the things alreadty suggested, and any varients to them. Think that would help, or should I just close this thread and call it done? ^.^

Oyrk, 30 Points to you. That's also less laggy too, if you don't use any of that stuff. ^^

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
OHHOHOHOHOH i got one,
ok remember when i said the barb sorc race thing?
instead of that. do this
Get any 2 chars that have put no skills into anything but 1 and prequestities or 1 into every skill from all trees.
Have them both the same lvl(it helps) and have them equip nothing but a nigma.
NO SORC'S ALLOWED ONI THIS RACE AS ITS UNFAIR.
Do this Go to bloody foothills and see who can go all the way to wp first. Offer a prize so this isnt just a waste of time and mana.
Or u could do Blood moor to Cold plains, etc.

2)Get an act2 defensive merc with a defience pally(strange build i know) give the merc extremely defensive items and watch how u do in baal runs now:)
NOTE u will need very high lvl'd offensive spell too(preferrably Blessed hammer) and try to max concentraiton.

Edit3:Get a lvl 99(takes a LONG TIME) and then let him just stand there in a game(optional)While on another key, u have a lower lvl tombing or doing something to find amy's/rings in a different game or the same game, more exp and better drops, ne ways find all the amys and rings and give them to lvl 99,
you'll get better amys and rings and BOOM,(one time i got a +3to coldskills amy doing this and had +40mf in thesame thing)

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
or should I just close this thread and call it done? ^.^
NOOOO lol... the idea where u show all the fun things to do would be nice but very time consuming and very boring, but hey if you want... it is your thread!

P.S. Sorry im addicted to the quote button

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Ohh..confusing you are! :(

So..they still can't freeze other players though as they can monsters. >_>

Tube, even though most people will MH it and notice, you can always hope. 25 Points. :)

Sorceresses still can teleport over wide aeads, they don't need to walk through enemies or anything. :F
Blah...

I haven't played in awhile... so I assumed it would work.

I'm working on theory here. =)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Todays my birthday :D :grunt Do i get points or something :redeye
Well.....
I cant believe this wasnt suggested
Give someone a link to a Ftelehack and tell them to add u to their list, u leave game so when they open it they know its not a drop hack, but the thing is theire newbs so they dont know the backdoor, so just ask to see their w/e item and when u click the check the auto accepter kicks in, hehehe :dance (trojan man i love that avatar)
BTW thanks again for the avatar Darkmatter.

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
i find it fun too setup a base in a house in the moor.

and drop all the pots/scrolls i got so its likes a home i can run to for safety.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
The Voice Of God said:
i find it fun too setup a base in a house in the moor.

and drop all the pots/scrolls i got so its likes a home i can run to for safety.
LOL thats a good one god, i like that

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
I find running up to random idle female characters in baal games with my barb and stand right next to them so when I use taunt I kind of thrust at them. After a few times I hit the forgive me button and toggle run/walk to walk and slowly walk away. Pretty funny when your stoned. To make it interesting you can also do it to male characters... =-X

Another think I like to try and do is see how high I can jump straight into the air with leap attack. If a monster is close to you and you cast it and it moves to where you were you jump high up almost off the screen. Who said white men can't jump?

also a comment to flamingice... is there any particular reason you put 1 point in each skill for those racers? seems kind of pointless

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
yea, you can use those spells or not, its optional. like if im a barb i can put 1 point into every skill and have access to hit my opponent with a bash or something, or necromaner and summon something etc. u get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.