Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
If i could figure out how to add screen shots, I would show the utter noobness of some of the USEast players. Out of pure bordom 7 of my firnds and I covered the whole act 1 town with 1 gold coins. I mean from wall to wall. Then we all went into different chat rooms saying free items in this privite game. When they got their it was 2 friends in the room one acted as the maker, one acting as some noob. (these jobs rotated off on ech of us.) The friend playing the noob would have a invintory of leet gear saying in the room OMG! look what i just found.... nigma ect. and it would cause this craze where everyone would frantically click at the gold to get to these dropped items. the 8 of us out of bordom had a lvl 87 necro in this room for over 3 hrs picking up every 1gold to find these items. Every once and a while we would drop some crap gear like tear haunch boots and let him find them while wewere yelling out I found a grief, botd zerker, maras, nigma, ect. This dumb noob picked up every last 1gold drop in the camp and was pissed he didnt find anything.

And you all said gold is worthless, that was 3 hours of gut busting laughter for the 8 of us.
Now where do I find the screen shots and how do I show them on here?

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Press the Print___Scrn____SysRq that takes a screenshot, then take it to image shack or paint and make it an attachment
Here's one
Have a really kick a*s damage merc give it like fort, obedience and andy's helm, Act 2 combat merc's works best, Then make a fake clan and advertise in a whole bunch of channels, When people come, tell them to follow you to the top left corner or bottom left corner, the opening gate should either be at the top, the left, or the bottom. Tell people that if they join your clan they get any item they want for free! But here's the fun part, u tell them that they have to drop their gear outside of town(for trust) and the point is to have your merc outside of town first,like show them an example, just keep doing it and make excuses if your merc comes back in, like sometimes people can Ftele or something like that. Anyways, you should always have your party screen open, tell them they need to drop all their gear at the same time, so when they drop all their gear tell them to give you a few seconds, your opening paint, then while you pretend to open paint, hostile them and BAM they die and you run to their stuff and have a friend guard the gate and nk them until u have everthing you want.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
Have a really kick a*s damage merc give it like fort, obedience and andy's helm, Act 2 combat merc's works best, Then make a fake clan and advertise in a whole bunch of channels, When people come, tell them to follow you to the top left corner or bottom left corner, the opening gate should either be at the top, the left, or the bottom. Tell people that if they join your clan they get any item they want for free! But here's the fun part, u tell them that they have to drop their gear outside of town(for trust) and the point is to have your merc outside of town first,like show them an example, just keep doing it and make excuses if your merc comes back in, like sometimes people can Ftele or something like that. Anyways, you should always have your party screen open, tell them they need to drop all their gear at the same time, so when they drop all their gear tell them to give you a few seconds, your opening paint, then while you pretend to open paint, hostile them and BAM they die and you run to their stuff and have a friend guard the gate and nk them until u have everthing you want.
Fatal flaw to that is the only ones who fall for that ore noobs, and of course they never have any really good dear so that to me is pointless.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I think this would be funny and I'm going to do this next ladder for USEast. Start a clan called KKK.... but have only pallys as characters. As a added slap all my mules will be known as Slave I,II,III, ect. of course all pallys too.

Who wants to join?

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Hey it got me a shako, occy with ICE FACET lidless and pchancies!!!^_^ anyways its always easier with 2 or more of your friends in there and still you can do it with 1

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
sweet! lol i forgot how to check how many points i have total and whats a bank for?Does it increase every so often? And what donate?
Ne ways thats it

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
lol, pretend to be a bot and when the ppl come in the tp for baal, hostile them all and kill em, hehehe.
2)make an acct with character names spelling out an insult, then sell it to somebody for something like tals armor say its godly etc. and when you give them the pass, they see the insult, or give them an insulting password either way its fun^_^

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Flamingice said:
sweet! lol i forgot how to check how many points i have total and whats a bank for?Does it increase every so often? And what donate?
Ne ways thats it
Donate is how I give you points for posting suggestions. Your bank stores the points you've earned and then you get 2% interest each day from it if you leave it inside the bank. Also, use the PM Feature or ask about these kind of questions in Introductions & Forum Support Forum. :)

FlamingIce = 25 Points for that one. Thanks sir! :)

zx_firebatt

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
i dont know if its been suggested all ready i got tired of reading tons of posts but get a necro with any level golems (preferably fire golem) and keep summoning and destroying it around town. i did it once when i was bored and left the whole town full of ash on the floor. maybe not fun but entertaining

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Join your friends bot game and give away his screen name so people start w/ ing him and he don't know why.

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats funny flamingice...

1) the old /dnd scam to test how good you are at making other ppl feel comfortable with you and con there newb asses

2) get a spam bot and spam the channels telling ppl that the ladder is starting over soon and to email you with there accnt names, so you get a few accnt names with email addresses (hopefully the one they registered with) its easier to hack email addresses than blizz to find their pw!

and for a few ppl (VOG) you use their email to get lost pw...

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Comeon people we gotta keep this alive, go to meph and put a portal right on top of the red portal, its funny when they lag and double click and when they see themselves in act4 and say "WTF? DID YOU HAX THE GAME WE TOOK UR TP AND WE'RE IN ACT 4!!!!!!!!"
Off topic:Let's give it up for post 160!
Edit:This doesnt work with any other red portal, most of them are useless anyways.

zx_firebatt

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
make funny poses and take screenshots of them. For example, get a barb and try ways of taking a screenshot at the right time while doing a shout. Be creative.
try jumping with barb and have your merc or someone in the middle of screen and take a screenshot. looks like your using that guy!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Do a baal run for a group of ppl but tele into a wall where their is nothing but blackness, open tp wait for them all to ome then exit game. Kinda pointless, but its funny to me when I'm bored

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
If i could figure out how to add screen shots, I would show the utter noobness of some of the USEast players.
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=101840&page=3 go to my post and READ IT CAREFULLY enjoy posting screenshots if they are too big then go to www.photobucket.com instead of imageshack.us i hope that they have their cite running better now. And as for the fun things to do ill think of one, i cant atm.
EDIT: Ok what you do is PLAY D2 LIKE IT WAS MADE!!!!! no mh no pickit no botting no nothing. no help from friends either. and dont join freee stuff games. see how long you make it or see if you can mf good items like lidless or w/e. Also see how long it takes for you to feel appreciative of mh pickit or botting. Lets say your char makes it to lvl 50 or 60 see of you can kill a newb with this char.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
ew dm changed his sig. now i cant recognize him :(

make a barb using grim ward into the build.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
FalmingIce: 35 Points.
zx_firebat: 40 Points. (Great Suggestion!)
XSworn_EnemyX: 30 Points.
Dream_Walker: 40 Points. (Yours was super funny!)

Thank you all for your contributions! Keep them coming guys! ^_^

Edit: dbzfan420: 35 Points. :)

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Make a barb using whats that item called?? LEVI and gaze and a perfect emeralded maul hopefully ik maul would work seeing as the whole barb should look green. and call the barb my smell or something like anthrax, watever is a green color and can kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.