Member!
Reaction score
lol I just can't believe this is still going and yup newbie ;) lol

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hmm... Just because he is your neigbor doesn't mean he should let you off easy, he wasn't doing his job correctly.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
seeing how many times i could cum in one day...i honestly forgot...i jacked off SO many times i had to go to the hospital and i had slight abraisions on my penis from running outta lotion...and i had slight memory loss..sucks, i dont have any memory of that day after my 8th time

just rememberd...one forth of july i went to my cousins house in the country and we were firing off those little spinner things....i had the GREAT idea of putting one on its side to see it do down the street, and guess what! it rolled into a huge patch of dry weed and poof! whole thing up in flames in about a minute....i ran inside and grabbed the closest liquid to me (beer) and through it in the fire thinking it would surpress it....well...it didn't it just made it worse, so we had to call the fire department and by time they got there half of my cousins crops were on fire.....:eek:

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FlashFLores
seeing how many times i could cum in one day...i honestly forgot...i jacked off SO many times i had to go to the hospital and i had slight abraisions on my penis from running outta lotion...and i had slight memory loss..sucks, i dont have any memory of that day after my 8th time
That is honestly the sickest thing i have ever heard of! You didnt even take the proper precautions! You have to plan these things out! you cant just say that... "I'm going to see how many times im going to wank it off today! Gee lets try it without lotion!"

Please think before you Wank! :hbut

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, first of all it's sick enough to "Wank". Why don't you just get a wife and wait until she wants a baby... That may sound sick, but der! How else are you gonna have a baby?

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by curage123
the stupidest tihng iv ever done was shovve my arm threw a glass window....
lol, i've done that, but it isnt the stupidest thing ive ever done!
I put a thumb tack through a band-aid and stuck it to my door handle to get back at my friend for somthing (cant remember what) and he was playing my computer (starcraft, wooo go sc!)
for like 2 hrs and i was watching tv. finnaly i said "wonder what my dad's doing?" so i got up on a table to see through our door window (its high-up) to see if my dad was out there, he was so i was getting down and i slipped and grabbed the door handle while falling -OUCH-!!!!!!!!!!!! it impaled my hand and hurt like he//

Mouko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This one time, I was walking around, and then I jumped into someone elses Telebeam and incinerated us both. No wait.... That was a dream..
Well, since we are all talking about flamey incidents, and I can't remember the stupidest thing I've ever done presently..

One night(July 4th) my neighbore lit a firework on fire, and it toppled over and hit my shoe due to my extremely bad luck.
Well, my shoe caught fire, and I couldn't feel a thing.. So I thought it would be funny to run towards my neighbore to scare her. Then suddenly my foot burned like hell so I ran around in circles for a few seconds, jumped towards a bucket of water, toppled it over, and started howling like an idiot before my neighbore took a hose and sprayed it off.

:wavey Heylo neighbore!!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Ok I have now ran into a wall. And now the dumbest thing I have done is I called IRAQ teenagers pussies. Rofl the fight was funny. There was 4 of them and only me. I kicked 3 of their asses then I got owned to the floor dam triple teaming, then they left me there.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
look at your mom....

for reals though, this one time, me and my cousin wanted to make pea soup(we were like 4)...so we went around the yard picking grass and gettind dirt and put em in a bowl of water, and then we said, now to put the most important ingrediant in....PEE..and then my mom grabed me and that was that.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
aww man that would have been fun of you drank it. I have had tasted alot of CRAP. I mean like girls cum and oh god even pig balls.