Stupidest Thing You Have Ever Done

sXeâ„¢

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Me and my friend were ridin bikes and makin jumps out of some dirt that hall motors was using to build ...something. And it was like 2:00 in the morning and the cops came and it was past curfew. They got upset. But they were kool and didn't do anything cause my friend lived like 100ft away and we could point to his house. But if it would have been fagit cops we would have got in a shit load of trouble.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diniano
If nobody cares what I thought, why the hell was the topic made.. If you dont want the publics opinion, then dont COME to this thread. :rolleyes:
Okay.. Maybe what I said didn't make sense.. I was feeling... stupid.. at the time.. anyways..

If you REALLY hate my posts, all you have to do is go into my profile and click "Ignore posts from this user". You'll NEVER hear a complaint about Slice from me again. I will do likewise, okay?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded
May I ask why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]
Well it was very dark outside and me and my friends were up to some mischief so we saw a car on the street and I was told to go key it. As I did it the police man came out of the house the car was parked at and the car turned out to be a cop car (I feel real stupid for not noticing the lights on top of it :loopy) So the cop took me home and told my parents and i had to do like 10 hours of community service anf I was grounded for like 3 months :usad.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Man I still have no idea why someone would key a car... It's not that big of a deal why don't you get your own?:D

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sXeâ„¢
Me and my friend were ridin bikes and makin jumps out of some dirt that hall motors was using to build ...something. And it was like 2:00 in the morning and the cops came and it was past curfew. They got upset. But they were kool and didn't do anything cause my friend lived like 100ft away and we could point to his house. But if it would have been fagit cops we would have got in a shit load of trouble.
i hate cops! they didnt let me and my friends burn our old math books that we didnt need any more:(

we do that every year at begining of summer... i dont know why but its just so much fun :)

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well me and a friend made a smoke bomb.like inch by half an inch.so we stuck sum matches in it.i kept says come on lets light it in the sun room.plz inside come on man.he goes nah i go w/e and we lit it in sum bricks.well burned a hole in the brick and made soooooooo much smoke.then that dumb a§§ put the container we cooled it in on the smoke bomb well the nice grey smoke turned a toxic black and we were like uhhhhh crap. then he was making a §hit load of it INSIDE his house in a coffee can. well the can conducted to much heat and it ignited inside his house.

sum stupid guy was in a jeep flying round hown so a friend of mine flicked him off and called him things.and the guy in the red jeep drove after us so we all threw our skate boards in sum bush and dived after em.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was playing ding dong ditch, and we (me and 1 of my friends) heard that there was this old guy with a gun. we wanted to see so we go to his house, and the best time to we came just as he was looking out the window but we didnt see him. so right befor i ring the bell he opens the door and we started running... he was just shooting in the air telling us that he is calling the cops :) lol

CelticDragon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the stpidist thing i have ever done is puting a flash strobe (fire work that emits lots of fire sparks and heat) in a pepsi can it incinrated the can instantly and cought the a plant on fire i had hose right next to me though... But i blisted my hands really mad of accdently touching the melted can...

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i didnt do this but my bro did...

he was setting off fire works in town and then he puts a romen candle in some guys jeep... the car blew up :) lol
sents he was 17 when it happened he didnt have to g oto jail or anything really bad like that... he just had to pay for a new car and a few weeks of comunity serves

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
oh my god.. where do i even start?
i guess when i set my pants on fire.. omg.... that sucked.. had to go to the hospital ><
it wasnt that bad.. but i will never do that agein...
i really have so much stupid shit i have done :) but thats ok.. its all part of liveing... it might have been a big thing then but now.. its just ****ing funny :)

igetgreens

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded
You do know drugs can kill you?

FYI: i was high on weed and according to WEB MD(medical doctor just incase u don't know) new tests show that marijuana casues no cancer and no damage to the brain...it only causes short term memory DURING the time that you are HIGH ONLY... so technically NO me smoking weed cannot kill me...i smoke weed about 2 times a day for the past 2 years everyday and i still maintain a 3.83 GPA average...so i TRULY believe weed has no bad effects

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Well its the stupidest thing you have ever done, not your parents.:rolleyes:

Ouch Zaku, that was really really harsh, that makes the implication that that was the most stupid thing his partents ever did... ouch.. that stung me and I wasn't even the person who he was quoting...

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
...lighting my sweatshirt on fire while wearing it and geting busted with ummm yeah you get the piont............j

punk_junkee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont understand the excitiment of teenages and fire except that it goes togther...But i once had set my pants one fire while being extremly drunk, it was completly crazy...Good thing I am doveted to trustwothy friends to watch out for I when I am wastsed. LOLOLLOLOLOL

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by igetgreens
FYI: i was high on weed and according to WEB MD(medical doctor just incase u don't know) new tests show that marijuana casues no cancer and no damage to the brain...it only causes short term memory DURING the time that you are HIGH ONLY... so technically NO me smoking weed cannot kill me...i smoke weed about 2 times a day for the past 2 years everyday and i still maintain a 3.83 GPA average...so i TRULY believe weed has no bad effects
K, sorry for doubting.

aphextwin

Reaction score
the most stupidest thing i have done is actually post a reply on the stupidest thread in battleforums.com (this thread btw :D)