Stupidest Thing You Have Ever Done

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well. I keep to myself, so I don't do much stupid things. However, that don't mean stupid shit doesn't happen to me.

I'm getting out of my car to get a tank of gas, and I watch this girl get in her car and start up the engine. I notice the hose is still in the car and before I knew it she accelerates out of there and the hose rips out and gas sprays all over me. I'm covered with gas and this guy pulls up behind me. He rolls down the window and says "Hey, your covered in gas!" ......... I was about to say something smart, but then I see the lit cigerette in his mouth.......

oh.... my....... god I have never been frightened in my life. I couldn't move, breathe, or think while he drove off.

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
got in a fight with the biggest kid in school yeah thats it broke my ****ing nose but i feel that i won in the end

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lol for some reason you make it sound like you made it up... Huh you must have been pretty brave (either that or psycho) to stand up to him. How come you got in a fight? Was he picking on you? vice/versa? What happened?

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by StarGhost
i ****ed a sheep! :O
You are one screwed up person. May I ask WHY THE **** WOULD YOU **** A SHEEP?!?............sickFRIEK You've gotta be kiddin, right?

Benzur

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes.... a preverted act at that but back to Bakerdiddle, when was this? how long ago?

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lol Bakerdiddle why WOULDN'T you wan't to be suspended from high school? Well, now that I think about it you wouldn't want to fail and get a crappy job...

Back to subject: Now that I really think about it I did do one sorta stupid thing. I was climbing a tree and I slipped off of a branch and before I fell I made my feet grab onto th branch so I didn't fall leaving me facing the ground. I called for help from my family since I was the only one outside but no one came. I stayed there for like 5 minutes then fell and somehow, I have no idea how but since my face hit first I crushed a bird out of it's life...

I don't know if that was stupid or just clumsy but my face was all bluddy from the bird and I felt really sorry for it......:(

igetgreens

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...when i was HIGH and drunk as a mother f****r and a cop pulled me over he...he wasn't very polite to me...he started cussing at me and making racial slurs to me (im korean) so i swung at him and LUCKILY i missed him and hit a brick wall...i tore up my hand and the crazy thing was...he just let me go...LUCKY break

ZombieOnAcid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One of the stupidest things I ever did was to drive down a tightly packed suburban street about 90 miles an hour, drunk on about 7 beers. The next day I woke up feeling really bad, so I burned my arm with an iron to remind myself not to drive drunk again. -]

Another dumb thing I did was to talk smack to a big fat black girl in my math class. She stayed quiet the whole time while I ridiculed her with my smart-mouthed humor all day. After class she slammed my head into a locker, leaving a huge gash in my melon,...and ego.

I try to deal with these mistakes by speeding through ethnic neighborhoods while highly intoxicated, hurling bricks at pedestrians. Its the only path to healing...

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by shortys_girl
Why must you keep bringing up your hate for slice? Nobody cares what you think. Keep your half-witted remarks to yourself.
If nobody cares what I thought, why the hell was the topic made.. If you dont want the publics opinion, then dont COME to this thread. :rolleyes:

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by igetgreens
well...when i was HIGH and drunk as a mother f****r and a cop pulled me over he...he wasn't very polite to me...he started cussing at me and making racial slurs to me (im korean) so i swung at him and LUCKILY i missed him and hit a brick wall...i tore up my hand and the crazy thing was...he just let me go...LUCKY break
You do know drugs can kill you?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
The stupidest thing i have done is key a cop car :( Not very smart

ToFast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shortys_girl
Why must you keep bringing up your hate for slice? Nobody cares what you think. Keep your half-witted remarks to yourself.

:rolleyes: without words