Seriously whats the deal with all the bible bashers here??

Are you religous

• YES

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by shrimpshark
umm nuts can u change ur advitar? its kinda creepy

hm i thought i would just make it my avatar because it makes you think why it looks as it is.

SmoG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.barkodeworld.com
HAHAHAHA

Wow you are the type of person this entire thread is based on Shouldnt you go fuk your bible with n00b?
AHAHAHAHAHA **** THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT. yes i am very lame but fuk that was pretty funny. :) AND YES I HAVE NO LIFE. SORT OF, MAYBE.

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm where to start. Well in order for either for the big bang theory to be true then matter must have existed always, therefore god always being there is not so farfetched.

Seconly I do hate bible thumpers, I myself do beleive in god. I have been called an aeitheist for beleiving in evolution. But heres something for you guys to chew on, god and evolution could in theory both be true. The bible has been copied, and recopied, and translted, and retranslated over and over and over. If indeed it was a true and accurate article in the first place human error may have altered it.

Another point those of you who are aetheists, I have no problem with you I was one myself once.

Organized religion does have a lot of flaws, and for that reason I do not belong to any specific religion. I urge you to seek faith, but i do not command it.

Lastly bible bashers and bible thumpers are two very different things.