Seriously whats the deal with all the bible bashers here??

Are you religous

• YES

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

ross

Member!
Reaction score
You guys are so d**m immature making fun of religious ppl. hey guess what...

ross

Member!
Reaction score
I'm religious so what u guys need to stop being so immature making fun of ppl. like me

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I have a reason for it
I DONT BELEIVE THEIR IS SOME MYSTICAL FIGURE I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR TALKEN TO. I DONT WORSHIP UNTANGIBLE OBJECTS JUST NOT MY THING THATS Y I THINK god SUCKS.

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you don't believe that god exists, then he (god) can't possibly suck. Besides as the saying goes, If you act as if there is no god, Then you had better be right. At some point you'll see some shit that you cannot explain and that science, which is based upon fact and not faith, cannot fill the void. Then you will think.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apherius
At some point you'll see some shit that you cannot explain and that science, which is based upon fact and not faith, cannot fill the void. Then you will think.
you mean like when you see an ugly dude with a hot woman?

you know you're right,only a higher power could do such things.
an evil sub human higher power bent on world domination, i call him bill gates

Murderer99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Frankly religion is a big pile of steaming horse dung. There is no god and there never will be so all you bible beaters go f**k off.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
people, there is nothing wrong with religious beliefs. i am religious, and am I evil or something just because i am? thats not true. ppl, stand up for what is right, even if youre standing alone! believe what you gotta believe in! i think its okay. one more thing: tell everyone not to mention an religion here if it pisses you off! religion is not so bad. it helps you become a better person by doing better things. in todays world, a person needs something to believe in. we need hope. religion could help us change the world by doing better things like hjelping each other and stuff. bible helps us in this kind of way. it helps us become better ppl. we can believe that we can do great things with a little help from God even if we are not so great. you may ask yourself: if god is so good (if he exists that is), why did he let the 9/11 thing happen? why do we have wars around the world? answer: simple. if ppl have free will, they do good or bad. and those ppl chose to do a very evil thing. also about the human evolving, why couldnt god give us a chance to evolve with free will? its that simple. and about the big bang theory, if thre was a vast vacuum, how come there was a dust particle, what if the dust particle was God himself? or he put it there? look at it this way: we need religion. we need something positive these days. belive me, we. BIBLE ISNT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! IT ALSO TALKS ABOUT LOVE, PEACE, SHARING. WE NEED THINGS LIKE THAT THESE DAYS. DONT EVEN TRY DO DISAGREE WITH ME ON THIS POINT BECAUSE ITS TRUE. ill be looking forward to hear you opinion

Kitty

Reaction score
hey i guess i made an impact on you all. wow. i never knew i was that good....

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I realized something the other day that really pissed me off, most people that don't play games like SC or Diablo think that the people who do are athiest and/or freaks who would stab themselves to drink their own blood. The other on Yahoo chat I asked if anyone played StarCraft and you wouldn't belive how many people PM'ed me asking if I was gothic or something. Now that I wasted everyones time going off-topic I still wanna say that you can't judge a book by its cover (and yes I know its a very old and corny saying).

Kitty

Reaction score
And I thought i was the only one who felt that way. but just because im religious, doesnt mean i dont play diablo. its allright as long as you dont start believing the storyline, that by any chance it could be real, or start becoming addicted, because that is sick. So basically bible doesnt neceserally teach us bad things. yes, thats right, you cant judge a book by its cover. it actually helps you a lot, as long as you dont go too far, maybe like Bin Ladin, thinking it was with their religion to kill innocent ppl. At least Christianity never hurt anyone badly (at least i think)!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not really religious, i havent been to church for like 3 years, but I still agree with human rights, not bible-bashing h0m0f@g's with no life 36 year old living with his mom on comp trying to hack jewish and christian websites and make em say that they gay and etc... I really think Bible-bashing is gay.

err isnt Bin-******'s religion based on pace etc? :p

and I think 9/11 etc and all thgat shizt heppened because god wants a balance in the world, not a bunch of hippies with overgrown hair running around, there has to be a BALANCE between good and evil, I mean until 9/11 (and some of are, GEORGE PUSSYPANTS BUSH) we were all pussies afraid of war which as a fact war is like under 1% of the yearly deaths and like crying at it etc... we're falling just like Britan did in the 1770's, some poor third-world country called Iraq will rule us (afghanistan is like already taken care of, minus murder attempts on new leader) and Suddam gonna nuke us when we make peace cause of the women children and men who act like ****ing women. No offence to women, but giving them the right to vote really will be our demise, as we make peace with Suddam, while North Korea ships him more Scuds (as found a few weeks ago by a spanish ship) and he'll force other countries to ally with him, then kick our ass... No offence to women, seriously, but with their pussy peace bullshit we gonna all die.

Some day, I will be walking through a ruined country, and see a woman at the street crying. All I will say is, "You were the reason I had to bury my child."

H

Hot Action Cop

Smog: I think pot sucks, will always suck, and once u get cancer and they have to remove a part of your lungs you will see our veiw. And you dont really have to yell and scream and cuss that much to get someone to listen to you. You can just calmly ask for everyone's attention. Then, if they dont listen, get a stripper to come in and get everyones attention. That usually works! And for the subject at hand: If you dont beleive in God Almighty then dont try to tell us reasons, or get us to not beleive. If you dont fine, you can burn in hell. God forgives us all and its not too late for us to seek repent for our sins.

CAN I GET AN AMEN??!!!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i am an atheist

i don't believe in god

i do not need a reward for being nice to other people (eternal life, reincarnation, whatever you believe). it almost seems to me that 99% of people who believe in god are afraid to die and need something to cling to so they won't have to deal with the fact that sooner or later we all die, and it is final.

i know two people who shall remain nameless who call themselves good christians and who go to church twice a week and also sing in the choir. these people will not even help out their son by baby sitting their 6 year old grandson just because he is autistic and is hard to control.

almost every war was because of religion

if you believe in god you cannot believe in dinosaurs because of the fact that they lived about 10,000,000 years before the bible says the earth was created.