Seriously whats the deal with all the bible bashers here??

Are you religous

• YES

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apherius
Hows does evolution disprove God....it doesn't, nothing in this physical world can prove the existence of God. Atheism is the inability to see the bright flashing lights in front of their eyes. I was once one of them, so I know. All these things are not here by chance, though id love to hear someone try to contemplate this gigantic universe without a higher power involved somewhere.
First of all this was an example Secound in the bible it states that god made/ makes EVERYTHING and is in control of our lives to a digree if he controls our lives then there is no point in living

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forged, no one is asking you to drop to your knees. I wouldnt even ask you to believe in god. Whats the point? If you don't "find" it through your own volition, then it means nothing. Live your life. If you believe in a just, sometimes cruel God who does things to us and through us with no questions, then you will act accordingly. If you don't believe in god, that doesn't mean you are evil or bad, it means that you live your life based on a set of self-affirmed moral convictions. Any moral convictions are better than none.

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The one that doesn't force its beliefs on others, at least since the crusades..... The Roman Catholic Church,
i know its flawed, but you can't tell me that any other christian church or pagan sect doesn't also contain morally afflicted individuals.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not religeous at all, i beleive ther is no god, no gods at all, just me, my friends, and evrey1 else relying o themselfs but sum trip without sumthin to hold onto so they invented god so they could beleive ther was sumthin waiting for them beyond deaths gates,
but death is just a phase of life...dare i say like puberty?

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am interested and am not criticizing at all, but how do you rationalize the creation of the world, and the billions of individuals that believe in some "image" or "ideal" of a supernatural being. I have heard people say mass hysteria, but trust me, i have seen the real stuff. Once you have seen it for yourself, there is no denial. Besides.......you don't want an atheist world. Bad. Very Bad. If you believe that all people of faith are are out of our minds, youd better hope we stay there..otherwise......death will a part of everyones life.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i was forced last week to go to church ( i was baby sitting for my mom ) when i walked into the place the main thing i thought about was how butiful it was and how many ppl they had taken money from to get it by guilt tripping them!

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No one is forced to go, unless of course your a child. If you don't believe in the church and its beliefs and you don't care about the upkeep of the building itself then feel free not to contribute. The money that I give the church maintains a community structure that undeniably is used for the benefit of all catholics and sometimes used a homeless shelter, soup kitchen and in other countries, especially in Africa, the only sense of stability that is offered to the people. So much good is done with the money I give, Im not taking it to my grave anyway.

SmoG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.barkodeworld.com
i know what we should do to noob. EAT HIS BIBLE THEN MAKE HIM MAKE A NEW ONE AND IF HE CANT REMEMBER EVERY WORD THEN WE CAN SHOOT HIM. though he prolly remember all the words