Seriously whats the deal with all the bible bashers here??

Are you religous

• YES

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you know what? bible doesnt deny the evolution. they just have their own theory. in fact, i dont think humans were created, but evolved. but when planet earth was formed, this is it:two rocks hit each other, they become one rock, this goes on and on until its a sphere, the melted rock goes into middle and the surface cools to form crust. thats how earth was probably formed. but it was deserted. so that way how could there be life? how would it just become? maybe a power, a great power put one simple lifeform and left to evolve, to evolve and become what we are today. simple. very simple. the fact that humans have free will maybe wasnt put there by God, but God gave it the possibility to evolve into something, and he let it be. thats maybe how dinasour came to life. and it just isnt somehting thats we think existed, because we have proof there ya go!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KittieKitty
a great power put one simple lifeform and left to evolve, to evolve and become what we are today. simple. very simple. the fact that humans have free will maybe wasnt put there by God, but God gave it the possibility to evolve into something, and he let it be. thats maybe how dinasour came to life. and it just isnt somehting thats we think existed, because we have proof there ya go!
wow, your all over the place here
i can respect your beliefs but this part of your sentence confuses me "because we have proof there ya go!".

what proof are you talking about?

you only mentioned the dinosaur aspect of my post, what about the other 3 points? what is your view on these

Kitty

Reaction score
i said that you have proof of dinosaurs, i still think i havent made myself clear...

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by dirty son of a bitch
i dont talk much and im pretty dumb so im just gonna say that god sux...oo look ::hold out finger:: ear wax...and i suk at spelling and proud of it:D

Just like it says in your quotes HOPELESS

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
Smog: I think pot sucks, will always suck, and once u get cancer and they have to remove a part of your lungs you will see our veiw. And you dont really have to yell and scream and cuss that much to get someone to listen to you. You can just calmly ask for everyone's attention. Then, if they dont listen, get a stripper to come in and get everyones attention. That usually works! And for the subject at hand: If you dont beleive in God Almighty then dont try to tell us reasons, or get us to not beleive. If you dont fine, you can burn in hell. God forgives us all and its not too late for us to seek repent for our sins.

CAN I GET AN AMEN??!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
umm nuts can u change ur advitar? its kinda creepy and there is proof of evolution i have seen shows about how humans evolved and neanderthows ect. are our distant cousins in evolution

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
i am an atheist

i don't believe in god

i do not need a reward for being nice to other people (eternal life, reincarnation, whatever you believe). it almost seems to me that 99% of people who believe in god are afraid to die and need something to cling to so they won't have to deal with the fact that sooner or later we all die, and it is final.

Ok first off, good for you if u dont need a reward for good deeds.
You shouldnt need one since you are sopose to do it out of the goodness of your heart!
Next where are you getting this shit that people are affaird to die? Everyone knows that thats life!

AND MAY U BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NTS
AND MAY U BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!

spoken like a true christian.
thank you for helping my argument.
your attitude shows christians intolerence towards any idea other than their own.

why would you want someone to suffer for all eternity for having different views than your own?

like i said i don't believe in god and i wouldn't wish pain or suffering on anyone, even deathmate

you can see what i mean when i say that religion is the cause of almost every war

try this one on for size, why aren't christians allowed to eat meat on friday? (this is not a joke, but a valid question)
most christians don't know the answer

and yes we all die and most people know it, but they don't ACCEPT it. if you are religious you are taugh to believe that if you follow the churches rules your soul will live on forever or you will be reincarated.
what part of knowledge of and acceptance of, don't you understand?
why do you think so many people when they get old become very religious?

Kitty

Reaction score
excuse me, i can eat meat anytime i want to. you wont get killed because you eat meat on easter friday, but ppl do it out of respect. its to show you can sacrifice somehting, even if its as little as not eating meat on sunday.

Kitty

Reaction score
immature for you, i am defending something important here if you didnt realize! moving on... thse arguments arent pointless, read my posts and youll find out...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
kittiekitty and i were having a conversation

nuts and i were having an argument

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
look at it this way

you have a car, you go out to start it and you have faith that it will work, you may not know how but it works

now i have a car, i know i need a minimum of 87 octane gas in my tank, i know that my fuel pump relay and thermostat need to be working so my car will go into fast idle at startup so it won't stall, i know my throttle body needs to needs to be functioning properly to get the correct air to fuel ratio so as not to damage my engine.

the same works with religion, you're happy to go on faith.

i believe in things i can see and touch, i don't have faith in something that can't be explained by science

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
look at it this way

you have a car, you go out to start it and you have faith that it will work, you may not know how but it works

now i have a car, i know i need a minimum of 87 octane gas in my tank, i know that my fuel pump relay and thermostat need to be working so my car will go into fast idle at startup so it won't stall, i know my throttle body needs to needs to be functioning properly to get the correct air to fuel ratio so as not to damage my engine.

the same works with religion, you're happy to go on faith.

i believe in things i can see and touch, i don't have faith in something that can't be explained by science
I can see where you are coming from..................
I have thought to myself many times when i was young is there
realy a god? but would u want to be stuck in the middle when he realy dose come?

Kitty

Reaction score
thats a difference in a character, some ppl believe, some dont. but its nice to think threre is somehting positive out there to help me to get trough everyday. there is no proof that God exists, but you cant prove that eh doesnt exist either...

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Apherius
I am interested and am not criticizing at all, but how do you rationalize the creation of the world, and the billions of individuals that believe in some "image" or "ideal" of a supernatural being. I have heard people say mass hysteria, but trust me, i have seen the real stuff. Once you have seen it for yourself, there is no denial. Besides.......you don't want an atheist world. Bad. Very Bad. If you believe that all people of faith are are out of our minds, youd better hope we stay there..otherwise......death will a part of everyones life.
I really cant answer that question but how can you ratioanlize how something could just all of the sudden appear? Like God for instants how did he just come to be? Christians say he has always existed but He at one pointed couldnt have their had to be something that created him... Gives me a headache trying to think about it so I won't. No I think there should still be religon religon has done great things for the world I just wish the greater majority werent religous and that religons wer not so over bearing

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No one is forced to go, unless of course your a child. If you don't believe in the church and its beliefs and you don't care about the upkeep of the building itself then feel free not to contribute. The money that I give the church maintains a community structure that undeniably is used for the benefit of all catholics and sometimes used a homeless shelter, soup kitchen and in other countries, especially in Africa, the only sense of stability that is offered to the people. So much good is done with the money I give, Im not taking it to my grave anyway.
I havent been on for awile so ima probally post alot of intersing old things but ne way......
This is one of the good things Religon does. And shrimp you really dont make much since mayb u should just stop.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If you don't believe that god exists, then he (god) can't possibly suck. Besides as the saying goes, If you act as if there is no god, Then you had better be right. At some point you'll see some shit that you cannot explain and that science, which is based upon fact and not faith, cannot fill the void. Then you will think.
Well really your right to an extent. You cant explain the creation of the earth an the solar systems an the galaxys scientifacllyu. Well people say solar powder big bang theory an all that good shit but really something has to be created first so there gos that theory.
There may be a god but i d not worship him and nor do i plan to.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Akule
Smog: I think pot sucks, will always suck, and once u get cancer and they have to remove a part of your lungs you will see our veiw. And you dont really have to yell and scream and cuss that much to get someone to listen to you. You can just calmly ask for everyone's attention. Then, if they dont listen, get a stripper to come in and get everyones attention. That usually works! And for the subject at hand: If you dont beleive in God Almighty then dont try to tell us reasons, or get us to not beleive. If you dont fine, you can burn in hell. God forgives us all and its not too late for us to seek repent for our sins.

CAN I GET AN AMEN??!!!
Wow you are the type of person this entire thread is based on Shouldnt you go fuk your bible with n00b?

Invidious

Reaction score
Website
somatavern.flagrun.net
I completely agree, if you have to scream at people to follow your way of thinking, then perhaps you will realize that your way of thinking is bull####. If you have beliefs, then do what Jesus and Gandhi and other wise man have done, LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Anyone can talk, it takes a man to walk the line.
U sound just like Morpheus from The Matrix!
"I can only show you the door, you have to go through it"
or something like that
INvid.