Seriously whats the deal with all the bible bashers here??

Are you religous

• YES

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I completely agree, if you have to scream at people to follow your way of thinking, then perhaps you will realize that your way of thinking is bull####. If you have beliefs, then do what Jesus and Gandhi and other wise man have done, LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Anyone can talk, it takes a man to walk the line.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
actually, only n00b was forcing religion. but you do make a good point, apherius........

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
That poll is up for interpretation... one's idea of being active in their church may be different from anothers of the same religion. I don't consider myself active, but I do consider myself religious.

I don't go to chuch often but I believe in god, I don't believe in god as a creator, I'm all for evolution. In my head god is an observer, not an actor. I mean, there is so much up for interpretation this poll is going to be way out of whack.

If you are asking, have you been baptized, that's different, or if you asked... are you atheist? that would be different as well, either you believe in god or not. Religious is too broad of a term, you may want to start a new thread with a new poll.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Huzzah!!! way 2 go silynt!! Hope u guys show n( O )( O )b!!!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
yeah he is um humping his bible like a tru mormon right now...
and n00b is anoying as well as a bible humper i wish people like that would b tooken 2 the most isolated place on earth an be shot.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
first of all i am none religious but u people make me sick u dont even show any reason why there is no god Exp: if there is a god and thats if, how do you explan the fact that humans evolved and were not made by an all "powerful being". This is the kind of thing you should be saying!

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hows does evolution disprove God....it doesn't, nothing in this physical world can prove the existence of God. Atheism is the inability to see the bright flashing lights in front of their eyes. I was once one of them, so I know. All these things are not here by chance, though id love to hear someone try to contemplate this gigantic universe without a higher power involved somewhere.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
realy it dosent bu then agen look at the world it suck war disses poverty and what not well if there is a god im not inpressed

SmoG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.barkodeworld.com
**** ME

realy it dosent bu then agen look at the world it suck war disses poverty and what not well if there is a god im not inpressed
valdamort before you post ever again on one of my threads learn to ****ing spell.

IM THE BEST<><><><>"""!!@@&(@*$^$*(^!*$@%^#@%(*$%*(&$%*@$%*@^$%#*^%#<><><><>YOUR NOT<><><><><>><><><><><><><><> JUST THOUGHT ID SPAM THAT<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><>

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by shrimpshark
first of all i am none religious but u people make me sick u dont even show any reason why there is no god Exp: if there is a god and thats if, how do you explan the fact that humans evolved and were not made by an all "powerful being". This is the kind of thing you should be saying!
I dont beleive in god because of many things i gave reasons i dont really wana retype them but ypu can go and look at n00b's thread and read what i wrote in are argument.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Apherius
Hows does evolution disprove God....it doesn't, nothing in this physical world can prove the existence of God. Atheism is the inability to see the bright flashing lights in front of their eyes. I was once one of them, so I know. All these things are not here by chance, though id love to hear someone try to contemplate this gigantic universe without a higher power involved somewhere.
and their might be but im not dropping on my fuking knees and kissing sum1 i have never and probally will never see's ass it just isnt my thing.i prefer not to WORSHIP people especially people who say they love you.