Post your funny thing newbs say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
renzokuken ur in clan pot?? cause if it is a nonmoney map only clan then i wana tell u i have seen clan popt playaz in non money maps

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know but everyone else was posting them and I really don't care about my records records are for newbs. Like in comp stomps when they go "I NEED THIS RECORD" I go no you dont. We argue, then I kill him and tell him to stfu.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimpleplanROCKS
renzokuken ur in clan pot?? cause if it is a nonmoney map only clan then i wana tell u i have seen clan popt playaz in non money maps
It's a 'whatever' clan. Do what you wan't (to an extent) and play who/what you wan't. You can play money maps, i don't care if they do. I just think it's stupid that people play them. Newbs play them all the time, which i don't mind. Until it becomes all they play, but eventually they will move on to non-money maps and get better skills.

And your post made no sense. The end should've said 'i have seen clan pot players in money maps' not 'non-money maps'. Otherwise it is a useless post.

Wolf654

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just happend yesterday i joined a game that said ladder xpertz well the "expert" who mad the game decided for a No rush 30min. Some expert he was

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i know its like later in the game they go nr20 and im like you said experts he said yeh im an expert, just nr20!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Or just play. And don't abide by the nr rule and **** em all up. That's the only BSing I allow. Because the nr rule is just stupid.

Zmoney

Reaction score
i dont mind nr on money maps to prevent rush which is so easy and totaly prevents u from reaching the only reason u play those maps which is maxing out and massing but no more than 10 or 15
also
no nr ever on non money maps cause it would sux ass

Zmoney

Reaction score
they may sux to u but i dont mind themÜ

Zmoney

Reaction score
everybody has there own opinon and it should be respected and not put down!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm putting the money maps down. I don't care if you play them. I only care if you make them or praise them and think you have skills if you play them.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You do get skills if you play them, in their own right. You develop the same amount of skills as in non-money maps, just different skills. Non-money maps can be annoying because I like power. I am a tough guy and will mess you up you whore don't mess with me. I need money and all that crap fast unlike you all little girlies oh 500 minerals I got 500 minerals, thats why I don't like non-money maps unless it is a good long game, but you use more skill and strategy and I am really tired so just ignore this post if it sounds stupid.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
U gain far more macro skills on a money map than on non-money maps, its just that they dont require any other skills...

Luedize

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmmm

I play money maps a good bit, when I play. I was thinking about all this fuss about it not taking any skill, so I started playing non-money maps......only difference, not as much money. I build the same amount of stuff I always build, I just had to expand. Ummmm and it damn sure doesn't take skill to expand. It's simple people, it takes strategy to play starcraft, ALL starcraft maps. Skills is shit you need to build a computer or a house, or win a football game.

Oh and ps, I won just about every time on the non-money maps I played.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Well most players in public games suck. Expanding is hard, u have to learn when to expand, how many expos u need to make each unit, where to expand and how to defend the expos and still be offencive. U cant make the same units on non-money maps. On money maps u have to mass units to win, but on non-money maps u have to mix all the units in the game and use them to their full potential. On BGH u have to attack with masses of units, but on non-money maps the game will sometimes be all about containing and expanding. The one single reason LT is such a good map is the terrain, but on money maps there are no cliffs. Money maps dont require as much skills as non-money maps, just face it!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
lol. I couldn't agree more. That just sums up the debate on how much skill it takes to play non-money maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.