post your funny thing newbs say

Discussion in 'StarCraft: Brood War' started by blackplage, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zmoney

Zmoney BattleForums Senior Member

Tonawanda BAby
    lol i witness that last night in a ums newbs ha ha ha ha if its already set it dose nothing to click it again!

2. Fingersman

Fingersman Member!

Try playing Blood bath or Red Canyon........I like those stages alot!!

LT is ok.

Oh yeah the classic is " You hack" :rolleyes:

3. Towelie

Towelie Member!

U.S.A.
    One time my newb partner did that alot (set high latency) non stop. And I new I could kill both my enemies and I told the newb partner to stop but he just did it over and over again. So I killed him. Then some guy bses me with 60 mutas I had like 120 hydras because I was sitting there and letting my minerals pile up so I can send my reinforcements. I totally killed him too. The bastards.

4. Nibakanus

Nibakanus Member!

within the swirling darkness of the Netherworld, w
    hey

Im new to the SC forums and I just wanna say that I do dislike it when evenrybody says they can kick ur @$$. Also, I admit Im n00b, my record is on East 0-21-0. :(

5. Zmoney

Zmoney BattleForums Senior Member

Tonawanda BAby
    lol here this alright me and my frined jiggy were in a 3v3 fastest shared map ever and when i attcked one of the guys oint he other team my teamate unallied and procedded to attck me
    me frined jiggy fended off this attck on me while i killed the guy i was attacking. after this jiggy killed our bsing allie then our allie went and biult in the other dudes base we ended up winng and the whole time in the end when they new they were dead they all started typing u fags a cheaters bsing ur teamate and u rushed us. but in the begginging of the game the rules was stated no rules no nr it was in the title and i said it many times.
    the suxed mad bad at money maps which was sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.