Post your funny thing newbs say

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont mind newbs unless they brag about their skills. There is no way to know every aspect of BW, so anyone who "knows" they own everyone probarbly sucks.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And dont use that post against me SmashBros.Pro, i dont care what u think.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think it's pretty funny anytime a newbie is getting raped and threatens to "hack you" if you don't let him win the game, then goes on to accuse you of map hacking when you don't let him win

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I got booted from a game, because i was zerg. he said you can only be protoss because "you will rush us because you are zerg." i also got a guy say no matter what i did, he had a reverse win hack and if i won hed win and if i lost he'd win...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I respect the newbs who actually have the guts to admit they suck, sadly there aren't many of them.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with AKA-47. I know a few people that are newbs and admit they suck, and I try and help them with their strategy because they are worse then the COMPUTER. NO offense.

snaktoss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Funniest thing I ever hear from alot of newbies is the words NR20. Come on now who the hell needs to build up for 20 mins?? That does not make the game any more fun.

snaktoss

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh ya and for the record ill admit Im somewhat of a newbie, I play alot of money maps and not much other stuff and when I do I get a new hole stomped in me. So a few tips on good maps would be appreciated.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Start playing lost temple, then when u have learned the basics of non-money maps try some other maps too.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've made about 4 accounts in my SC/BW time. My best rec was 50-sumthing-sumthing. I just joined a new clan under the name of Renzokuken(PoT) my rec is.

12-15-1 i think!?

Status
Not open for further replies.