Post your funny thing newbs say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well.. to stay on topic, the funniest thing ive heard from a newbie(when i was real good) was "eep" when i sent in my army of dragoons to kill him.. When i was real good my record was 157-2. But thats when i was really good, then when i got in map making i got real bad and now on a new account i am 23-12.

Luedize

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't hate ya, I was just being an asshole, and trying to express my opinions like everyone else. Why would I hate ya? Just because we said some cross words to each other doesn't mean anything.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well it does to SimpleplanROCKS and Towelie. They actually made new accounts to flame me.

R

Red_Blade[GT]

Funny things newbs say "How do I build??"
"How did you kill me so fast with zerg??"
"I will win the next time we play!"
"I'm going to get my Big Bro. and he'll go
and find where you live and kill you.."
"Can I join your clan, eventhough that
you won.."
Thats just about does it. Plz vist my web page www.geocities.com/scmaster78/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Of course i didn't realise it. How was i supposed to? And im flattered that you went to all that trouble to flame me.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
I dont mind newbs unless they brag about their skills. There is no way to know every aspect of BW, so anyone who "knows" they own everyone probarbly sucks.
hmmm who brags there ass off at every chance they get and has never proven his skills?? who could it be??

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
o ya funny newb thing thinking, um THIS MATH DOES NOT COUNT I WAS PRACTICING that is a phrase i hear a lot

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the funniest thing ive ever heard a newb say is, why is the comp attacking me??
ahhh good times.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
? i never made a new account dude?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well Towelie said you did. To flame me. Besides, i don't care. Lets put these silly squabbles behind us.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
. On BGH u have to attack with masses of units, but on non-money maps the game will sometimes be all about containing and expanding. The one single reason LT is such a good map is the terrain, but on money maps there are no cliffs. Money maps dont require as much skills as non-money maps, just face it!
I disagree BGH takes about the same skill as LT. I once had my base destroyed except for few buildings I survived for 10 minutes after my army was obliterated by using SCVs and killed units coming in. They finally used a huge zealot/goon and destroed me. In BGH I go for tank pushes all the time with vulture(mines) and goliaths(air/ground support) and turrets for detection and sometimes succeed. All I'm saying is BGH takes about the same skill aas in LT Maybee a bit less :D

Status
Not open for further replies.