Patch 1.15 - Will it satisfy the community?

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Overall, i think..
- Humans have been nerfed.
- Undead nuke has been nerfed otherwise they have been buffed which is good.
- Orcs have been slightly changed, buffed and nerfed so they remain pretty much the same.
- Nightelves have been slightly nerfed.

Is my analysis correct or not?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Beta 1.15 is it going to be public beta like the d2's one? Is it just going to be blizz employees involved in it?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Beta 1.15 is it going to be public beta like the d2's one? Is it just going to be blizz employees involved in it?
It will be a public beta with the community. You will get to test it before it is finally released.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
Omg.. I thought tinker was just a joke =/
No, i didnt. Where does it say- 'a joke!' ?

wow soo many changes for human, NE ,UD,Orc do you think they intend to finish with this patch for the many changes it includes?

'The matchmaking system has been significantly updated. New accounts should more quickly begin playing against opponents of equivalent skill level. '

I dont know, it may be useful, although so far you join either a lower level with better stats or higher with more losses.

All changes, I want to describe you how much they suck especially for Human as if they are the most unbalanced race. I'm against all the negative changes added to Human, and for other races too. All I can say is, we'll get used to them in the same way we got used to not make blizzard+ flame later with the blizzard damage cap of 1.13

Yes a good player shouldnt complain about changes.. just accept them.Thats what you do Theroy. I hate them, but get used ...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
No, i didnt. Where does it say- 'a joke!' ?

wow soo many changes for human, NE ,UD,Orc do you think they intend to finish with this patch for the many changes it includes?

'The matchmaking system has been significantly updated. New accounts should more quickly begin playing against opponents of equivalent skill level. '

I dont know, it may be useful, although so far you join either a lower level with better stats or higher with more losses.

All changes, I want to describe you how much they suck especially for Human as if they are the most unbalanced race. I'm against all the negative changes added to Human, and for other races too. All I can say is, we'll get used to them in the same way we got used to not make blizzard+ flame later with the blizzard damage cap of 1.13

Yes a good player shouldnt complain about changes.. just accept them.Thats what you do Theroy. I hate them, but get used ...
I said it was joke because that hero was announced in Aprial fools day.

Now, tell me, whats buff and nerf?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
I said it was joke because that hero was announced in Aprial fools day.

Now, tell me, whats buff and nerf?
Buff means to "increase" or "make better".

Nerf means to "decrease" or "reduce strength".

These words are deeply nested in WC3 culture. Nerf comes from those funny nerf guns you used as a child. Think of a unit getting hit with a nerf gun whenever you see "nerf".
Buff is from muscle building I think. To be buff is to be strong. To Buff something is to make it stronger.

BTW: Darkmage, N_ is right about the joke bit. It was originally announced on April Fools day and then about 3 days later it was announced that it was a joke right on the battle.net main page. And now it is being announced that it will be used as a hero.

TurinTurambar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.YOUAREAFUCKINGNOOB.com
boohoo that just takes all the fun outta the game
its no fun if its super ballanced plus wasnt goblin tinker a joke.
they totally nerfed all the good spells etc... 14 was prettyt much balanced to with just some minor bugs taht didnt really screw up anyhting if u new how to covunter it

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
The game is more fun when it is balanced, if everyone played with overpowered units, the game would suck.

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't belive they boosted the necro's. In my opinion they were overpowered already. That and exhume corpses at tier 2 makes it even more easy to go necro wagon.:( Necro Wagon may now be done so fast that the other players won't even have a change to get dispellers.

Edit: Sounds cool with the new hero though, if he is real.

TurinTurambar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.YOUAREAFUCKINGNOOB.com
and in ultimate they should upgrade tanks so they can attack al mechanicla units too to counter robogoblin

\also couldnt u cast bl innerfire and other spells on him first b4 changin him to robo form i think the spells would stay on him i think this works with mk's avatar and paly's divine shield

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know, his spells ARE overpowered... i mean stun every unit for 1 second? that's pretty annoying + the suicide missions... and mass repair on his ultimate will own
listen his 1 second stun thing...isnt that good....its cool down is a minute and 15 seconds..we cant say anything about the pocket factory spell because they dont really say how much damage it causes and how much it produces....and his passive seems pretty descent...His ultimate seems like avatar and meta...
We really cant tell if this is a joke...but if it is i would look real stupid!!!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
im still waiting for my footman and knight buff (cmon militia do more damage than footies and knight doesnt even hit the 50 damge mark)

i mean cmon making necros better, frost wyrms faster, exhume corpse tier2, banshees almost playable........f***ing undead necrowagon is gonna be the metagame until 2 more years when they release 1.16

and NO one is gonna use humans now that sorcs will be able to cast slow on only 3 units, capped aoe's, feedback shafted, D-hawks kicked in the balls...cmon blizz whats with the hate!

Reaction score
no it doenst work for mk's avatar/pally those stuff makes immune from magic casting, if that were possible then pally would be WAY overpowered, buff the pally, divine him for 25 mana and for like 45 seconds then run in, kill the UD then run out. that's pretty much how it would be

as far as tanks, it wouldnt be a bad idea, but too bad he's not exactly a building -.-

and 1 second stun will make a major difference, think about how bad you could slaughter the opponents army in the first major battle

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
wen is this patch coming out?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by: Battle.net/war3
Within the next few weeks, we will release a new patch for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the expansion set, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. The upcoming patch will include several new features, fixes, and balance changes...
Read that quote :p

and please change your signature, its definitly off the limit (500X250 I believe is the max signature size)

@Edd: Knight buff... pff that will make knights best melee in the game.. they got highest armor (goes to 19 or 15 I think..) and with over 50 damage, they will own....

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
People will find a way to beat necrowagon. They nerfed Zigs, so that makes them more vulnerable to be rushed.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
BTW: Darkmage, N_ is right about the joke bit. It was originally announced on April Fools day and then about 3 days later it was announced that it was a joke right on the battle.net main page. And now it is being announced that it will be used as a hero.
Ok I guessed, then. I know when to accept it as a joke and when it's truth :p

BTW, this is so gay, if the Human were only nerfed, ok but UD the most unbalanced - reduced build time for wyrms, bone yeard, necros.

Does it have to do with the fact that UD is one of the most popular in Azeroth? And Human the least popular , that they can be left , ' you play with this noob race... DIE'