Patch 1.15 - Will it satisfy the community?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
1.15 will be dominated by the necro wagon. It hasn't completely caught on yet, but eventually some really gosu player will begin to abuse the hell out of it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by N_
Whats your Account name?
Faerires wont cut it, Fiends > Faerires.
why do you need fiends in the first place again? i am not using fearies as bugs flying things.. I used them in cocon. gl killing them since they recieve a shit load of armor during that state. +15 of what they already have.

1.15 it will not be dominated by any necros. they are still shitty. with SW dispell buff, with priests and destroeys.. yeah right.

but i did see more necros.. i didnt said i lost to them.

my westfall account is VBadGirl.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Fiends w/ Web are the crucial element of the NecroWagon. You don't win very often if you don't get fiends. :rolleyes

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
why do you need fiends in the first place again? i am not using fearies as bugs flying things.. I used them in cocon. gl killing them since they recieve a shit load of armor during that state. +15 of what they already have.

1.15 it will not be dominated by any necros. they are still shitty. with SW dispell buff, with priests and destroeys.. yeah right.

but i did see more necros.. i didnt said i lost to them.

my westfall account is VBadGirl.
They still have light armor

fiends > Faerires :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
i have seen bei do it without fiends in a couple of games against night elf abusing gargoyles and necrowagon.
Well, he just has insane micro. So it really doesn't matter.

Micro > Armor Counters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We still have to see how the new UD changes can be countered by Human

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Well, he just has insane micro. So it really doesn't matter.

Micro > Armor Counters
You cant micro when your webbed down buddy, but of course, theres abolish magic.... =/ but fiends can use web without mana, so when dyrads runs of out mana, they die! :p

Anyways, back to 1.15

They need to nerf down UD, and Tinker.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by N_
You cant micro when your webbed down buddy, but of course, theres abolish magic.... =/ but fiends can use web without mana, so when dyrads runs of out mana, they die! :p

Anyways, back to 1.15

They need to nerf down UD, and Tinker.

LMAO..hAHAHAAH first of all dear.. dryads WILL NOT! abolish web. web is NOT! considered a spell. it was and still is in roc but NOT! in ft.

my IQ dropped legend..lol.

and u never get dryads to counter fiends.. lol.

as ne you get fearies, archers, giants or bears, talons. warden and panda is a good choice.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

LMAO..hAHAHAAH first of all dear.. dryads WILL NOT! abolish web. web is NOT! considered a spell. it was and still is in roc but NOT! in ft.

my IQ dropped legend..lol.

and u never get dryads to counter fiends.. lol.

as ne you get fearies, archers, giants or bears, talons. warden and panda is a good choice.
................ (wonders deeply why he still plays TFT)

Never say never, dyrads' slow poison kicks ass.

And you wont need faerires for mass fiends.. but then again, no1 does it anymore.. lol

And Kotg works better, entangle > fiends one by one.

You also need mix of MGs (I go 2) and bears (I go about 4~6)

Im owned :( cookie?

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
They need to nerf down UD, and Tinker
I'm going to assume your still talking about hero nuke, as most undead units suck already. As for the tinker, he needs to be fixed not nerfed. Rockets is too weak and factory as well, 300 hp doesnt last long at ALL. And... a melee intel hero? Not too sure about that, but when you think about it agi and str dont fit him either.. maybe make him ranged? I don't know, anyways his ultimate is good, and his passive skill as well. 3 lvl 7 tinkers.. can PUMP those clockwerk goblins out, its really funny =)

edit: damn, just read the new patch notes. Rockets and factory both get NICE buffs, his ultimate gets nerfed hard =(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
I'm going to assume your still talking about hero nuke, as most undead units suck already. As for the tinker, he needs to be fixed not nerfed. Rockets is too weak and factory as well, 300 hp doesnt last long at ALL. And... a melee intel hero? Not too sure about that, but when you think about it agi and str dont fit him either.. maybe make him ranged? I don't know, anyways his ultimate is good, and his passive skill as well. 3 lvl 7 tinkers.. can PUMP those clockwerk goblins out, its really funny =)

edit: damn, just read the new patch notes. Rockets and factory both get NICE buffs, his ultimate gets nerfed hard =(
You obivously havent played with Tinker

Tinker with lvl 3 factory + lvl 3 passive > enemy's base, I saw my bro getting owned by one lvl 7 tinker, with his harass.

And how can you say UD is weak? Frost wyrms got buffed from what I see, since people actually use them now, and necrowagon still owns the game.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
And how can you say UD is weak? Frost wyrms got buffed from what I see, since people actually use them now, and necrowagon still owns the game.
Hmm, 1 good unit, 2 that work well in synergy. Gargs are good situationally (read: vs NE) same with destroyers (vs orc and human, and even then we only get them cause you HAVE to) Statues are killable now, and abombs.. well I think the jury is still out on them, we will see. I agree about the tinker, but you cant creep as easily with him now, making those higher levels harder to attain. Plus they fixed the AoE Xp bug, no more rocket abuse on creeps. I've mostly used rockets, how do you use factory? I tried a few things, dropping one in a peon line, in front of my HH's, stuff like that, mainly just trying to use it as an obstacle for melee units, thats probably why mine dont last too long

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, 1 good unit, 2 that work well in synergy. Gargs are good situationally (read: vs NE) same with destroyers (vs orc and human, and even then we only get them cause you HAVE to) Statues are killable now, and abombs.. well I think the jury is still out on them, we will see. I agree about the tinker, but you cant creep as easily with him now, making those higher levels harder to attain. Plus they fixed the AoE Xp bug, no more rocket abuse on creeps. I've mostly used rockets, how do you use factory? I tried a few things, dropping one in a peon line, in front of my HH's, stuff like that, mainly just trying to use it as an obstacle for melee units, thats probably why mine dont last too long
You see.. you just lay back with your factory in the middle of nowhere (wait, I mean close to your base) and rally it up to enemy's base... those robo goblins, even when they die, they blow up and give 80 dmg to surrounding units or buildings.. imagine, those things flooding out of the factories... and it has 45 seconds duration...

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Hmm, so you use them mainly as sappers on the enemy base? I'll have to try that out, I've just been using it to creep and dropping it strategically in battle. It works fairly well, but medium armor hurts it I think, maybe give it heavy armor? Then it will be too weak to pierce I guess, but whatever, I'm going to try and innovate later on when I can get in game. I have some nice replays of me creeping with the factory, creeps dont aggro on it so you can creep red camps with a solo tinker at lvl 3

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm, so you use them mainly as sappers on the enemy base? I'll have to try that out, I've just been using it to creep and dropping it strategically in battle. It works fairly well, but medium armor hurts it I think, maybe give it heavy armor? Then it will be too weak to pierce I guess, but whatever, I'm going to try and innovate later on when I can get in game. I have some nice replays of me creeping with the factory, creeps dont aggro on it so you can creep red camps with a solo tinker at lvl 3
No, medium armor is fine, afterall, one gob = 80 dmg with small radius.

Just protecting them is the key, plus it doesnt do dmg to your units.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
psh protecting shmotecting, i like placing a mother of a bomb that is a factory right next to their ranged units all the while im force firing some of their weaker units while they are busy getting nuked by my goblins or busy trying to destroy the factory.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by N_
................ (wonders deeply why he still plays TFT)

Never say never, dyrads' slow poison kicks ass.

And you wont need faerires for mass fiends.. but then again, no1 does it anymore.. lol

And Kotg works better, entangle > fiends one by one.

You also need mix of MGs (I go 2) and bears (I go about 4~6)

Im owned :( cookie?
heheh here a cookie for you ;).

against UD the worst idea is to get an inteligence hero (such as kotg). Why? very easy. inteligence heros have very low hp and ud known for best nuke in the game...isnt to work your way.

Maybe early on kotg is very usefull in entangle-ing the fiends one by one but just 4-5 mins later he becomes usless. if coil lvl 1 will not affect him as much.. coil and nova surely will.

as for fearies i didnt say they counter fiends but they will counter necros. and the combo i gave was countering necro-wagon+ some fiends.

if he gets too happy about fiends then u get either bears..and benefit from rejuvenation aswell either giants and keep taunting.

its pretty hard to counter fiends as ne for 2 reasons. 1. archers are very good against them but very fragile at nova/ impale...and 2. if u try to avoid magic spells and u get dryads... fiends counter them to no end.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
mg archers and fearies theres ur counter tuant the skellies while zapping and ffing the necs and fiends. i guess if worse comes to worse NE could always start using wisps as essential part of there armies

off subject hey edd did you know i brought that baby to battleforums?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
heheh here a cookie for you .

against UD the worst idea is to get an inteligence hero (such as kotg). Why? very easy. inteligence heros have very low hp and ud known for best nuke in the game...isnt to work your way.

Maybe early on kotg is very usefull in entangle-ing the fiends one by one but just 4-5 mins later he becomes usless. if coil lvl 1 will not affect him as much.. coil and nova surely will.

as for fearies i didnt say they counter fiends but they will counter necros. and the combo i gave was countering necro-wagon+ some fiends.

if he gets too happy about fiends then u get either bears..and benefit from rejuvenation aswell either giants and keep taunting.

its pretty hard to counter fiends as ne for 2 reasons. 1. archers are very good against them but very fragile at nova/ impale...and 2. if u try to avoid magic spells and u get dryads... fiends counter them to no end.
yes VBad KotG isnt so good vs UD when he gets DK or DL, but isnt it the same as with AM 1st? You have to be careful, you have to protect your keeper. Or im wrong and the best vs UD is DH as 1st?