Patch 1.15 - Will it satisfy the community?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Clan ladder, New Hero, tons of map changes and new features.

Reaction score
ROFL @ Goblin Tinker i think the patch will be okay, but it will certainly get players back in WC, atleast for awhile fore they get bored again.. looks at Andrew*...

besides, they can always make a change very soon if they dont likke the results.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. I Guess it can keep me entertained until i get in WoW beta.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
This patch is gay.. They boosted the necro and the wurms nerfed the chims and did nothing to gargs but made chims slower. They fixed boots of speed and now my hero wont be able to keep up.

Hunts- Now take 100% dmg from seige down from 150% I don't see it anywhere -_-

I hope they end up with some kind of bug and they need to re patch in the next two days.

Reaction score
Nothing should be massed, so chims alone always sucked. They were always cheap too, it wasnt a bad idea to nerf them a bit because of how much their splash did and their effectiveness to killing buildings.

Goyles should be nerfed so you got me there, they need to make them either 10dmg weaker or they should make them slower too =)

And I dont see whats so overpowered about hunts, hunts suck. if you see someone going hunts either get hunts yourself, rifles, a lot more grunts, fiends. Hunts were never that hard to kill in my opinion, they were always easy to kill and i rarely lose a game to them, and massing them at tier 2+ is a joke ..rofl -.-

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
This patch is gay.. They boosted the necro and the wurms nerfed the chims and did nothing to gargs but made chims slower. They fixed boots of speed and now my hero wont be able to keep up.

Hunts- Now take 100% dmg from seige down from 150% I don't see it anywhere -_-

I hope they end up with some kind of bug and they need to re patch in the next two days.
Agreed theroy. This patch will probably need drastic changes once it hits the floor. EVERYONE will go necros now, not just the select few like me and pan. And to make matters worse, it will be 10x more effective...

Chims needed a nerf, that is a given. Gargs still need a nerf in their speed though. A damage nerf isn't the best idea, they already have crappy damage. The real question is...where did they address rangecraft?

This is a Beta Patch Theroy. It will be beta tested by the COMMUNITY before it is finally released.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes people. It is BETA, not the the real thing. There will still be more changes. *I just think it's beta for the new hero and features*

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I will make a new name and try some 4v4 with the new hero. I will see if he's any good. :)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Gyros get a buff! Oh yeah..Tinker isn't real..Read those attacks, they're incredibly over powered..His ultimate is UNLIMITED..Besides that assuming he could be a real hero consider the extremely early rushes pocket factory could cause.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course he is real, they wouldn't say they added him to the new patch beta for no reason. He will be in the game!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
He's in the Beta? How do you know? Are you beta testing? Didn't think so. It looks like since people thought Tinker was a lame joke they're running it longer so it tricks people into think it really wasn't a joke. There's more evidence supporting no tinker then there is for his existence.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
He's in the Beta? How do you know? Are you beta testing? Didn't think so. It looks like since people thought Tinker was a lame joke they're running it longer so it tricks people into think it really wasn't a joke. There's more evidence supporting no tinker then there is for his existence.
GF posted it himself:

http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/t...neral&T=1053862&P=1&ReplyCount=80#post1053862

I didn't even think it was a joke in the first place. Why make a model with "multiple" animations and actual spells (it shows pics of them being used) for no reason? I kind of figured this would come later to a theatre near you.

Reaction score
i dont know, his spells ARE overpowered... i mean stun every unit for 1 second? that's pretty annoying + the suicide missions... and mass repair on his ultimate will own

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Stun for 1 second with a quick flamestrike right after can add alot more dmg to it..I mean less time to move away.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait a mintute, beta 1.15? Am I missing something?

Dunno, this neutral hero will affect everyone's strategy probly... and I dont even understand most of his skills...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is going to be a beta for 1.15. Hopefully h ewill be cool to use in fun strats. ;) Make sure there is a tavern on our FFA maps!