Patch 1.11 soon!

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
Well, word around the rumor mill is that all this lag recently has been bnet scanning for the new maphacks that are out and that when .11 comes out, all those they found using maphacks, are gonna have their CD keys banned. i'm scared. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
This would definitly suck, imagine how many ppl would be banned using maphack, c3pO ect. Wow. I should go out and get a second copy just in case lol. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

I will beleive it when it actually happens,but the second it does, I will make a game on USEast Ladder Called Free4All in Hell difficulty at Midnight EST, and give everything away, and start a new account. So look in the trades for when this will show. I will post it here and trade section 2 hours ahead of time.
Rofl I dun think they scanning shit.. They probaly just pre- fixing/updating the patch...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Based on the information I've gathered from various sources, this patch won't be that big of a deal. I mean, it will be, but it wont. They're just going to add a few underpowered uniques that can be spread through all 3 types (Normal Excep Elite), a few new runewords (5 lowitems, 2mid, 3high), tweak a few things that were never ment to be part of the game (Enigma being used for teleport on any char, for example).

They're also adding a new whole area to tristram on Hell. From what I've heard (based off my friends knowledge of Manderin Chinese, which is what the asian patch note thing or whatever is) is that you kill Baal on hell, then you get a quest that sends you to tristram, where you have to kill DClone, or Diablo. + Meph + Baal (or whatever "attacked from all sides by major evils" means) at the same time, only then to be allowed into the depths area where Lilith is.

Take what you want from it.

Take what you want from it

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
when 1.11 comes out, ill start playing again

and Lillith? They're copying Lineage 2 now?

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha....she was in a bunch of neo-geo games too.

lame, i know.

I think i might start playing again when 1.11 comes out.....sounds like theyre just trying to attract customers....d2 is kinda dying...slowly yeah...but surely.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i got my cds and stuff,and now i realised i have 2 xpan cd keys,not one original cd key :(

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ive got spare keys, so im not really scared of being banned =/

although i think the keys i have are muted, which would suck

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Based on the information I've gathered from various sources, this patch won't be that big of a deal. I mean, it will be, but it wont. They're just going to add a few underpowered uniques that can be spread through all 3 types (Normal Excep Elite), a few new runewords (5 lowitems, 2mid, 3high), tweak a few things that were never ment to be part of the game (Enigma being used for teleport on any char, for example).

They're also adding a new whole area to tristram on Hell. From what I've heard (based off my friends knowledge of Manderin Chinese, which is what the asian patch note thing or whatever is) is that you kill Baal on hell, then you get a quest that sends you to tristram, where you have to kill DClone, or Diablo. + Meph + Baal (or whatever "attacked from all sides by major evils" means) at the same time, only then to be allowed into the depths area where Lilith is.

Take what you want from it.

Take what you want from it
Guess that means most of the cookiecutter casters won't be made anymore. Sorceresses can be the mail teleporters once again!

Everything else sounds grand. I can't wait til it comes out, I really cant. ^_^

Also, *Stickied* :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
ive got spare keys, so im not really scared of being banned =/

although i think the keys i have are muted, which would suck

may you be able to spare me a key?...

the one i now use is constantly in use by someone else, its rather annoying.

( reg D2 key )
where you have to kill DClone, or Diablo. + Meph + Baal (or whatever "attacked from all sides by major evils" means) at the same time, only then to be allowed into the depths area where Lilith is.
Umm... Would anybody even stand a chance versus all 3 at the same time?... seriously even a hammerdin would have serious problems with it. ( assuming hamerdins arent seriously NERF'ed

Also, reading that since the Enigma will now not let anybody teleport... does this also mean the same for other weapons such as CtA?...

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
i dont understand how, although i wish they get rid of enigma/other runewords of that nature, they could get rid of all the +skill to any char type weapons

they have made the new runeword "holysheild" which gives +3-8 holysheild...

they should make gold the currency of choice, instead of runes; and make the gold penalties HUGE lol that would be so funny lol making being pk'd that much more unfun...

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
i dont understand how, although i wish they get rid of enigma/other runewords of that nature, they could get rid of all the +skill to any char type weapons

they have made the new runeword "holysheild" which gives +3-8 holysheild...

they should make gold the currency of choice, instead of runes; and make the gold penalties HUGE lol that would be so funny lol making being pk'd that much more unfun...
Hahaha... Gold would be fun.. lol easy to get rich

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im gonna buy d2 tommarow at like 2:30,im gonna wait and see if the ladder really resets.so i dont waste 19.99 just for a cd key

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
make it so that +gold% find is rare as shit and you dont get shit goldwise for killing monsters...

its just a joke, but it would be awesome if they could actually work out a good way of making it work...

runes/items are the best way to go...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
You are a nub Brandon, won't happen until it hits 2:00 PM PST or 5:00 PM EST.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trojan Man said:
You are a nub Brandon, won't happen until it hits 2:00 PM PST or 5:00 PM EST.
knowing blizz,something will happen,and it will start at like 4 pm pst,not 2