Patch 1.11 soon!

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
They better not edit chars and make some certain ones weeker. They do anything to my tatu lena I **** them up. *hugs digital D2 sorc*

Solance

Member!
Reaction score
of course they will screw some characters up Blizzard has a tendency to do shit that just ****s the older guys over.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,remember how long it took them to release 1.10.when they said "soon".... its gonna take them years,wich is a good thing,because its gonna take me a long time to find my d2 cd's...

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SweatyOgre said:
Blizz is famous for their April fools jokes on their site and in their games. This one's just a little late.
Those are usually on April Fools....

Question, how soon? Soon soon, or 1.10 soon?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I did some research, and some looking, and I came accross this:

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?fn=battlenet-status&t=1&p=1&tmp=1#new1

Now, that doesn't imply that the patch will happen on monday, but tons of people I've talked to say it's going to happen this monday, on August 1st. They are doing maintanence, so it may be..and the downtime is quite awhile, for a game like Diablo II LoD. I think they may be right, why else would maintaence be needed out of the blue like this? :p

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
when blizz patched 1.10 , did blizz change or do stuff with that characers or items from 1.09?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seymorebutts said:
when blizz patched 1.10 , did blizz change or do stuff with that characers or items from 1.09?
rust storm,remember it?

KFC

Member!
Reaction score
The link you posted above I believe is complete bullshit.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
They better not edit chars and make some certain ones weeker. They do anything to my tatu lena I **** them up. *hugs digital D2 sorc*
Heh, for all you know is that they could make her even stronger :).

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]They better do something interesting..or roach will be angered.[/rain]

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
I think it's coming out on the first... they never take ALL the realms down to do maintence. Always just one at a time. all the realms = new patch I think. And they did say there was going to be a ladder reset soon, perhaps they will intertwine them into one. (that'd rock cause I'm sick of being poor compared to everyone else)

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Better be good because i just got back into d2 and HxC got high level char already and if they reset everything or some shit like that ill be pissed.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAHHH THIS IS SO COOL IF ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :ufo :madatu :cool: :-/ :shocked :baby :tnt :loopy :morph :wavey :dance ;) :sly :angry :bugeyes :shocked :tnt :butterfly :cool: :madatu :ufo :yamer ;) :bugeyes

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
FRo mthat naab site

HolyShield
4 sockets shield
mal+pul+vex+cham

12% Chance To Cast Level 11-18 Fist of the Heavens On Striking(varies)
+30% Faster Block Rate
20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+160-180% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+250 Defense
+5% To Maximum Fire Resist
Magic Damage Reduced By 7
Freezes Target +3
cannot be Frozen
+3-8 To Holy Shield (varies)

i demand blizzard or some other skill name RW

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
"Diablo II lord of destruction V1.11 will be out in August.

After a long wait, Blizzard expects to release Daiblo II Expension: Lord of Destruction V1.11 in August. A new secret quest will be in Hell games. Players must search through the evil caves to the throne of destruction to find out the new Evil and kill it. This difficult quest will test the ability of each player.

In v1.11, besides the new quest, player vs player will be cruder. For example, there will be no time deplay when casting town portal, which was for player to have more time prepare for a fight or escape. The paladin cannot use blessed hammer in town to avoid being harmed when coming out of the town. When fighting the urber Diablo, be careful of not let Shenk or Blook raven die. This will make killing uber Diablo more difficult. Also, when equipment has certain skill, but player doesnot have this skill, this skill can not be used or added.

Player doesnot need to worry. In V1.11, there are 10 more rune words. The new equipment that never before seen can be found in some boss monsters. For merc, player can hire the merc only 1- 5 level lower than player. Mer can gain experience more quickly and can live longer to help player."

This is from this site http://forum.cjb.net/punishergada-about29-0-asc-15.html

what you think?

There are also level caps to prevent rushing. Baal in normal cant be killed till lvl 40...pretty uncool...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd like to comment about this patch real quick.

MY friend recently (today) got JSP/YAMB bot (cracked, no shit) and isn't having a good time setting up his hammerdin. Now that this patch is coming out soon He might have like 1 day of botting. lol.
He is sad, also he got stung by a bee and hit whole foot went poof'd and purple. lol

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
rust storm,remember it?
What did they do under the Rust storm ? delete all chars ? Delete all duped items :S dident play in patch 1.09 so i cant remember it xD ..

~Shadow

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rust storm deleted all dupes