Patch 1.11 soon!

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Revamp players???? What i would like to know is if maphack and pickit or w/e else is used to cheat on d2 will still work. Does lilith have a green outline??? To bad i wont be able to play :( . tellz me all about it guys.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
yea... cota/dragn... what exactly did you find behind that gate that was so interesting? so will the gate be opened or something once we are 'allowed' to go down there? or something along those lines...?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, it could make sense. Andy is below the Monestary and stuff, so maybe Lilith is at the top in a dark room type of area, or something...

Give me my patch. :(

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
From the image with the pentagram on fire it cooled likr the tower where countess is at. but who knows. guess we'll find out tomarrow.

Friend of mine is all panicy hes socketing everything hes been saving up just to make runewords and trade them for other items, like the newer runewords. Don't really see the logic in it but whatever.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF cota post that patch now!

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
All that's behind there is just an open area. Like tele'in outside a wall in the tower and being stuck except you can move around in a blood moore-like area.