Patch 1.11 soon!

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey i went looking for more information on this new patch can anyoneh help me all it says is new 1.11 patch is coming y cant they give me more info

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, word around the rumor mill is that all this lag recently has been bnet scanning for the new maphacks that are out and that when .11 comes out, all those they found using maphacks, are gonna have their CD keys banned. i'm scared. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The recent spike in lag for he, has given me a lot of belief that the new patch will come this monday, and if it does I'll restart my account and get back on the ladder. :)

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will be happy if it comes out on monday because I can spend the last month trying to be on HxC ladder.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this might be just what d2 needs,though there were a lot of spelling errors in those updates.The lvl thing to kill each boss just looks gay.how many days has this been spreading around? normally the arreat summit has somthing to say about major diablo 2 events doesnt it? kind of slow there.

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with everyone else, this looks like a late attempt at an April Fool's Day joke. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just strongly doubting the probability.

-D2Addict

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No one knows the details, but be assured infos going to be realeased on the Blizz-Con comming up.

One of the mods here should sticky this, or a thread like this, and keep all the new 1.11 threads out.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
KFC said:
Tell him to become a donator ot not really a donator but a buyer.

Why? So he can support a program that isn't even legitimate on Batte.net?
JSP/Yamb will get yourself banned, and I'd really like to see them sue him over something they should themselves should get sued for a program that is STRICTLY off-limits on Battle.net

This goes for Mousepad as well. And having anti-detection isn't going to completely save your ass from the Flame. Its not fool-proof believe me. My friends use that anti-detection crap up the ass and they have plenty of accounts banned. I, so far, have zero accounts banned for just using a maphack w/o anti-detection throughout these many years.

gg

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got muted so tommorow if it comes guess what were making chars together and leveling and im starting a chat and aim so i can talk to you mofos

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
sweet, i'll have a reason to play again.

i'll make a brand spankin new account on east, since people play there more anyways :)

Bio.Hazard@useast
or
Mr.Hazard@useast

i cant wait :)

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need DUPE NOW. TROJAN HELP PLZ.

~Deleted.
Edit: Trojan made me...fheg.

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well... i guess there will be new quests and items... since LILTH a new boss.. hmm... sounds intersting... well... guess u dunno where your going until u been there... (*oh man... i am playing again)

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
Well, word around the rumor mill is that all this lag recently has been bnet scanning for the new maphacks that are out and that when .11 comes out, all those they found using maphacks, are gonna have their CD keys banned. i'm scared. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
This would definitly suck, imagine how many ppl would be banned using maphack, c3pO ect. Wow. I should go out and get a second copy just in case lol. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

I will beleive it when it actually happens,but the second it does, I will make a game on USEast Ladder Called Free4All in Hell difficulty at Midnight EST, and give everything away, and start a new account. So look in the trades for when this will show. I will post it here and trade section 2 hours ahead of time.

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
whats is this patch acutally gona do reather then prevent dupe n hacks suff like that n new monster?

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
I belive no1 can tell, Cus Blizzard dont realy says anything.. They say That Patch 1.11 is comming, (not when it does) and then they show a few sceenshots, of diablo and some1 called Lilith. :S

~Shadow