Patch 1.11 soon!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya, that's what they did, Shadow-Hunter. It says August, and if I had to play my money on ANYTHING, I would put it smack dab in that special maintanence session that will be happening this monday. I think that we can all hope for that to happen. More runewords = bad idea though, I hope they're better low level ones and not crappy overpowered high ones. :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wow if htats true hamemr dins are just noobs wiht out telly

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
rust storm did NOT delete all dupes.

rust storm deleted SOME dupes, whites, xpan in classic items, hex's, and buggs(i think), but did not delete all dupes.

i dont believe the info being gathered from taht site, because of 2 reasons, the info on the patch info looks to be something u see when reviewing "changes made in patch 1.11" as if they have the patch, BUT, there are typos. not many but there there, if that were real, there would be no typos.

and as for the second quote, it looks to be from the bnet forums cause it seems to xexplain stuff, only thing is, they must have hired wang to do the typing because this guy sucked with grammer.

in conclusion: they are obvious fakes, think about it: why wouldnt this info be on Bnet forums, especially the second set of info taht LOOKS TO BE from a forum.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
PLZ DONT LET IT COME OUT BEFORE MY ZON GETS TO 99 (128mil to go) KTHNXBAI :D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i want a map revealer on d2

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
"Diablo II lord of destruction V1.11 will be out in August.

After a long wait, Blizzard expects to release Daiblo II Expension: Lord of Destruction V1.11 in August. A new secret quest will be in Hell games. Players must search through the evil caves to the throne of destruction to find out the new Evil and kill it. This difficult quest will test the ability of each player.

In v1.11, besides the new quest, player vs player will be cruder. For example, there will be no time deplay when casting town portal, which was for player to have more time prepare for a fight or escape. The paladin cannot use blessed hammer in town to avoid being harmed when coming out of the town. When fighting the urber Diablo, be careful of not let Shenk or Blook raven die. This will make killing uber Diablo more difficult. Also, when equipment has certain skill, but player doesnot have this skill, this skill can not be used or added.

Player doesnot need to worry. In V1.11, there are 10 more rune words. The new equipment that never before seen can be found in some boss monsters. For merc, player can hire the merc only 1- 5 level lower than player. Mer can gain experience more quickly and can live longer to help player."

This is from this site http://forum.cjb.net/punishergada-about29-0-asc-15.html

what you think?

There are also level caps to prevent rushing. Baal in normal cant be killed till lvl 40...pretty uncool...

Wtf that person who wrote that need spell check, btw

APRIL FOOLS GUYS HAHA

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hey maby i did write it?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wow i just had a case of retardism...i read "APRIL FOOLS GUYS" and realized it was suppose to have servers down on the first (of august) and for soem reason i was thinking ti was april...and i was like "OMG ITS A ****ING JOKE!" then it hit me im way off -.-

KFC

Member!
Reaction score
Cappy said:
I'd like to comment about this patch real quick.

MY friend recently (today) got JSP/YAMB bot (cracked, no shit) and isn't having a good time setting up his hammerdin. Now that this patch is coming out soon He might have like 1 day of botting. lol.
He is sad, also he got stung by a bee and hit whole foot went poof'd and purple. lol

Tell him to become a donator ot not really a donator but a buyer.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lies. Or I will be very angar.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Mmmm....this is definitly exciting...on b.net people were excited about it coming out in June-July and others were disappointed it was never coming out...I don't think many people were expecting this, out of the blue, decision. :-/

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
eeh...I kinda hope it comes out in two weeks cause my pc is away till then... :( Wait..I hope that its out on monday so everyone else can have fun with it till i get my pc back! :)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YYES!!!! i have located my d2 cd's,they are at my friends house... i will get them soon,and be leet again on d2..... yay

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yay! Everyones coming back, who saw that coming? ;)

If Monday is the 1.11 patch, and the ladder reset is on the same day, I'm making a new account and posting it in this thread. I want to play the new ladder with all of my friends from BF and the ones I've met on US-East. But I may seclude myself for a few weeks before I post it, so I can get settled in with my character. :D