Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
k i just need to revert back to 110

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
de-loused said:
Yeah, I have plugy now. just some crashing problems the odd time..
The discussion boards and PhrozenKeep can help you there.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wee i can host now if any one asks

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sweet, now I can finally move all my Nightmare Infernal treasures to my mule. I need to prepare my elemental druid.

In Nezmod, thanks to Magic Affinity and +% damage skills, casters now stand a better chance fighting off hoards of monsters.

L

Laharl

And thanks to "Wizard Away Spray" there is a counter to those pesky sorcs that deal very high damage. I beat many a person with that alone.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
How does it work?

I did NM Kagero and I got Treasurebus Soul (200% mf and 75% affinity) along with a SOJ (to replace my Soul of Support). Also I scored a new sword and armor for my mercenary and some items to prepare my elemental druid.

However, the Treasurebus are the new challenge in nightmare. Even with my Nez Charm (level 40 conviction): They are still immune to cold/fire/lightning. So I had to use Cyclone from my Leviathan Soul Jewel (socketed into my Mojo Mail) to destroy them.

Also, those Mana Vortexes sucked my mana dry sometimes. I had to walk up to them and Cyclone them fast while I still had mana.

Why Cyclone? My sorc does low physical damage with Talula (Faerie Sparkle Sword) and Cyclone does physical damage along with cold. A real army waster.

Also, I notice the Treasure Maggots give you the REAL items.

L

Laharl

Wizard away spray reduces your enemies magic affinity/elemental damage and magic damage past -% using the fun "Magic Vacuum" curse. My barb has gloves which give that and I am thinking about xfering to my necro just to waste sorcs with.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So, its like turning your character into a "Magic Vortex". How interesting! But I hate to bring it up to you, but my Sorc hasn't died yet. I got reduced to 1 life after getting surronded by Maggots and near a Vortex. I managed to break free with Cyclone, but I couldn't lose much life. I need to take like 500 damange to lose 1 life on my sorc (350 damage dr + some of my % drs). Then again, that curse could be my downfall.

L

Laharl

Greg tried over and over again to kill me, but kept failing so he decided "Screw this, I can't kill you with 25k life" and gave up.

Quitter :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Greg's character usage relies on hot chicks and pretty armor to make his characters kinky. Even back in 1.10 and 1.11, every character he had was either a sorc, zon or assassin. I recall him ever making just 2 necromancers.

Its not surprising he failed to kill you. Especially when your necro had devastating damage potential and its weighed down by Power Surge. Also, Magic Vacuum would have ruined his Rylai to a point where he is doing nothing to you.

Right now I have a sorc (Hichiko-sama - Hi meaning fire or ice, ichiko is sorceress (miko also means it, but ichiko is more generic)) and an assassin I am putting on hidais. My next character is an elemental druid named after my friend's anime character he thought up (Kagegetsu).

L

Laharl

My charactor DOES deal 6 million using poison nova, on average. But it's over a few thousand seconds. I remember dueling somebody, hitting them with poison nova, and watching them get brought to 1 hp first second. Greg has to keep running from me and my novas, while using "mass heal" (is it called that?), and attacking me at the same time.

Funny was our zeal duels. I felt sorry for him :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its called Mass Cure, it heals about 600 without PS. Over 2000 with it!!! (well for me at least). But Mass Cure doesn't help if you are poisoned for over 1000 seconds.

L

Laharl

Yeah. He kept using it, though. It just dragged the duel out and made me mad. So I caught up to him and zealed.