Nezeramontias vs Patch 1.11

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Advertising / Bnet patches utilities and such plz.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
this sounds exactly like open..how gay..
its like all you do is add massive amounts of skills to your character to make weak spells strong..no matter how many skill levels..some skills will always be stronger than others..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
005 said:
this sounds exactly like open..how gay..
its like all you do is add massive amounts of skills to your character to make weak spells strong..no matter how many skill levels..some skills will always be stronger than others..
con grats on summing up evry game with spells

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
how can i put 1.10 patch on when ive installed 1.11?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
unisntall?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Uninstall D2. Go to Filefront and download 1.10, then run it. There is a batch file that will install or uninstall the mod.

L

Laharl

I prefer to do that manually. Don't trust batch files much for some reason. :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Batch files for the NezMod!! The other files are installed by executables.

L

Laharl

I know which one you mean, but I'd rather rename my files manually. That's all it does.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
If you ask in the form of ultimate dungeons. I would say:

Kagero > Uber Tristram.

In Kagero, you face Diablos, Andariels, Nilithaks, Duriels, Izauls (now with conviction and fist of heavens), and Phase Knights along with some other monsters that want you dead. Beating them all will prove to be a challenge. Plus its 6 floors.

Uber Tristram is hard because you need to do this in Hell Difficulty, and most of the minions they have are immune to everything but physical. Also, you need to quest to do this.

L

Laharl

Kagero in hell is probably hell on earth. I wouldn't even try it yet and I do insane damage.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, Greg's sorc does about 1500 with Frozen Orb, and she was about 70 or so when we tried it. Greg didn't have much of a problem killing off Lizzies or Fallen Angels. I did it with my assassin at the time, she stood a chance but not enough. Mostly because I was using Cobra Strike almost the whole time because of the lack of life leech those monsters give you.

But my assassin has the life and my shadow master has the power to take down a few demons down there. Also they drop uniques and sets like crazy!!!

Also, that place isn't exactly mercenary friendly either. If mercs can go above 100, then they can survive Kagero on NORMAL!!!

L

Laharl

Interesting fact: Every level of the kagero has a unique boss (Level 6 has two [lucifer and satan]). The level 5 (I think she's on level 5) boss has a soul which gives teleport. ;)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You mean that harpy? She was a pain in the ass as well, she does like 100 damage just by swiping you with her claws. There was another one a few levels up as well, but that one wasn't as hard because I could kill the monsters in about 1-2 hits and my Shadow Master at 750+ life on normal is a good meat sheild.

L

Laharl

Yeah. Her soul is pretty good, teleport is useful. It's usable at level 100.

As you probably saw the izzy souls are good level 1 items, they give a good boost.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Level 1 Conviction and the ability to summon him when needed makes it one powerful soul to reckon with.

L

Laharl

ERM. Terribly sorry, I meant LIZZY. Lizzy souls give the diablo fire ability and that's even godlier at level 1.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Those too, but they have the same effects as the Diablo soul. But Lizzies are everywhere in Kagero 5, so it shouldn't be too hard to collect it.

L

Laharl

I believe that lizzie souls are more powerful than Diablo souls for the bonuses, and are easier to collect en mass. If you want to use melee, collect cows ;)

By the way: Great set up for your mercs would be the merc sets. Mine is using the "hell" (elite base item) version of the act 3 set and is a cold merc. It's fun.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but cows are now level 79, they are more of a pain in the ass to take on when you are a melee character.